I won a free seat into this event and will be going to Vegas next weekend to play in it. Just thought I would share in case any PFA members were in the area and interested in playing...probably not the best value for your gambling dollar, but it seems like it is helping out a good cause so if you are feeling charitable this holiday season stop by and get in on it!

I'm excited to be going to Vegas for the first time in almost two years - with two little kids at home I don't get to play much live poker anymore...so it's probably going to be three days of playing pretty much nonstop. I'm hoping to play at least a couple of other regular tournaments aside from this charity one, including the Sunday night H.O.R.S.E. tournament at The Orleans. Anyone have any suggestions for any other good low buy-in daily/weekly tournaments in Vegas where the rake isn't ridiculous? I've checked out the schedule on CardPlayer.com so I have a general idea of what is available, but recommendations are always welcome...

Name:  aifcp-ballys-2017.jpg
Views: 2189
Size:  129.4 KB