So today i played the .55 R/A satty to the 800 mega stack Turbo MTT.. I managed to win my seat first of all. But there was a Tiny Malfunction within their system..Their system Double Registerd me for the Main MTT. I pre regged while in first place with 11 ppl left still playing the satty. Made it to the FT and won my seat. waited to get the confirmation that i won the satty and went to un register from the main MTT to recieve the TB so as not to get a double register like what happened. Spent 45 total min first on Live chat and was getting pushed around. Learned my lesson. decided to call them instead while still floating around with live chat. I got on the phone with the Supervisor and told him the story. I told him one of two things are going to have to happen. You can un reg me prior to the MTT which cant be done now that im sitting out of the MTT and playing, or you can Suspend/cancel the whole MTT and refund everyone which will upset everyone esp the 2 others that won that satty with me. He ended up trying to run system checks with the software while on the phone and ended up crediting my account with the 16.50 and proceeded to tell me that if my system Diagnostics come back positive they will cancel the MTT, Told me that im a good player for them lmao currently -ROI lol and told me i can still play the MTT while still being credited with the full refund of the main MTTs cash Value. So now here i sit playing what i didnt want to play in the first place but now its def a complete Freeroll minus the 1.55 i spent on the satty. Man gotta love the system glitches wether there in your favor or not..Good or for bad..