Thread: Blockchain is not scalable, enter IOTA / Tangle

Load Metric

Blockchain is not scalable, enter IOTA / Tangle

Too much centralization, transaction fees are inherit and prohibit use for small transactions. Computing power requirements high. Blockchain is a niche technology but won't handle reliable automated small transactions of information.

Listen up:

https://soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/e...blockchain-era
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Too much centralization, transaction fees are inherit and prohibit use for small transactions. Computing power requirements high. Blockchain is a niche technology but won't handle reliable automated small transactions of information.

Listen up:

https://soundcloud.com/arthurfalls/e...blockchain-era
    Thanks. I'm a believer.

Get in on the ground floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    How much profit have you cleared. All signs are still pointing up.

Name:  iota.JPG
Views: 152
Size:  28.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

I read it was an absolute scam, but a great way to make money if you get out before it crashes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

I read it was an absolute scam, but a great way to make money if you get out before it crashes
    Kinda like bitcoin
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    My crazy bitcoin contact (has 12 million) worth of bitcoins was encouraging people to buy ethereum at 10$ I posted on bitcoin thread back then asking advice but nobody responded.... It now trades at 20 times that.

He was talking about IOTA 4 days ago when it was 1.40, now trading 3 times that. He was saying he plans to invest most money into it though in January and Feb. Not sure why the wait...

The guy currently has a two week ban on facebook, not sure what he did... Enjoy...

"Facebook banned me for seven days. This is the third Facebook community violation in my [almost] 11 years on Facebook. While objectively I believe that I have deserved 15 or 20 violations [and should be grateful that they went unnoticed by the website's moderating team], I do take compliance with Facebook's policies very seriously. So seriously that since June of 2016, I have had the services of a lawyer to review my Facebook for breaches of both Canadian law, and Facebook community standards [realizing that lawyers are only formally trained for the former, and not the latter]. As I take my Facebook reach very seriously, I am likely going to have my lawyer contact Facebook on my behalf to ascertain that this particular violation is removed from my record. Facebook may have vague and subjective standards, but they cannot do just anything that they want, as the incomes of many people are tied to the website. Like any employer, their actions are regulated too. Far too many people are unaware of their rights, and many of the people who boast about knowing their rights, simply do not know their rights.
    However, I am fully aware of my rights, and will ensure that anyone I am involved with respect them. Not to the point that I bother anyone by demanding they know my rights - but if a person threatens to sue me, or otherwise threatens me, that person will learn very early on that I "know the score" so to speak, from a legal position.
    I encourage others to understand their rights [and privileges - and the ability to discern the two] to the degree that I do, but ultimately - that isn't my fight. It will cost me between $250 to $1,250 to have my lawyer write a letter - or series of letters - to Facebook, but I find that making others aware that you have legal protection is worth the cost.
    With that said, as you may know from my most recent status, I invested in IOTA this week. It was $1.20 on Friday, and I had posted my status literally minutes after midnight, on Saturday [so - Friday night, in practical terms]. By Monday it already doubled, and it is about to double again. I have made $3,025 in the past 30 hours.
    While I can guarantee nothing, you simply can't deny that I called it bang on about both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I literally predicted - months in advance - 3 of the 4 top performing cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The fact that I made a Facebook post just days before IOTA saw almost two doublings in value should make people understand that I should be taken seriously. My posts have been extremely specific, rich in information, and consistently correct - this is not my opinion. This can be objectively verified.
    Also, please understand that my dominance in mathematics can be verified too - even though I was tired with formal education from the moment I entered university, I still have a 4-year degree in university mathematics. I did have a job as a teaching assistant in university calculus, and marked 1200 assignments at an average speed of 3.5 minutes per assignment, with 0 errors found. I received 105% on the Calculus II final exam, made the district honour roll for the Fermat mathematics contest, and had 100% in both finite mathematics and grade 12 math in the same semester, during an overload [night school] until an attendance mark reduced my Finite mark tp 98% [ironically, because that night, I was at Hammarskjold receiving my grade 11 math award during the academic awards night]. I have taken Theory of Cryptology at university, and initially learned about encryption in the summer of 2000 while I was army training in Kingston Ontario at CFSCE. In other words, I really, really know what I'm talking about.
    You can ignore my posts if you want - I intend to make at least a million more dollars in 2018. I just want to ensure that I quit while I am ahead. With my desire to have six children, this may be easier said than done. Of course I wish for my children to want for nothing until at least the age of 25, or until they complete their post-secondary education. Whatever comes last.
    What I'm saying is this: a $150 investment in ETHEREUM in July of 2016 is currently worth $10,000. Pro-rata, $1,500 is now worth $100,000, and $15,000 is now worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS. I don't expect all my friends to have $20,000 or $70,000 to invest as I have in the past. But do I think my friends can afford between $150 and $1,500? Absolutely. And I would love to be the one responsible for my friends making the decision to invest in cryptocurrency. I cannot endorse people to risk their shirts, or the money in the education plans of their children. I am simply saying that cryptocurrency is going to be massive in the future, and by design, the government can't stop it [but don't think that they won't try]. It is likely going to be bigger than the internet, and those who get in on it now are going to be extremely wealthy in the future. I already am.
    Just go to CoinMarketCap dot com and take a look at how much money you can make day trading. My intention is to let my Bitcoin and Ethereum sit, put $60,000 into a broad basket of coins starting in January 2018, and make roughly $3,000 a day just trading the coins...in the process, I intend to take $5,000 out per week, so that I can know I am ultimately just playing with my profits. So if the crash comes, it's not like I lost my money - I just lost profits that I never owned prior to investing.
    Just read a little on cryptocurrencies. That's all I ask. I do not think you will be disappointed, although of course - I can guarantee nothing."

Gold
    Load Metric
    I got a job.. but never had a resume. Kinda a weird job but it worked out. The guy my boss hired before me was the guy who wrote IOTA. Small world. My boss knew this because the dev quit him to write NXT

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    My crazy bitcoin contact (has 12 million) worth of bitcoins was encouraging people to buy ethereum at 10$ I posted on bitcoin thread back then asking advice but nobody responded.... It now trades at 20 times that.

He was talking about IOTA 4 days ago when it was 1.40, now trading 3 times that. He was saying he plans to invest most money into it though in January and Feb. Not sure why the wait...

The guy currently has a two week ban on facebook, not sure what he did... Enjoy...

"Facebook banned me for seven days. This is the third Facebook community violation in my [almost] 11 years on Facebook. While objectively I believe that I have deserved 15 or 20 violations [and should be grateful that they went unnoticed by the website's moderating team], I do take compliance with Facebook's policies very seriously. So seriously that since June of 2016, I have had the services of a lawyer to review my Facebook for breaches of both Canadian law, and Facebook community standards [realizing that lawyers are only formally trained for the former, and not the latter]. As I take my Facebook reach very seriously, I am likely going to have my lawyer contact Facebook on my behalf to ascertain that this particular violation is removed from my record. Facebook may have vague and subjective standards, but they cannot do just anything that they want, as the incomes of many people are tied to the website. Like any employer, their actions are regulated too. Far too many people are unaware of their rights, and many of the people who boast about knowing their rights, simply do not know their rights.
    However, I am fully aware of my rights, and will ensure that anyone I am involved with respect them. Not to the point that I bother anyone by demanding they know my rights - but if a person threatens to sue me, or otherwise threatens me, that person will learn very early on that I "know the score" so to speak, from a legal position.
    I encourage others to understand their rights [and privileges - and the ability to discern the two] to the degree that I do, but ultimately - that isn't my fight. It will cost me between $250 to $1,250 to have my lawyer write a letter - or series of letters - to Facebook, but I find that making others aware that you have legal protection is worth the cost.
    With that said, as you may know from my most recent status, I invested in IOTA this week. It was $1.20 on Friday, and I had posted my status literally minutes after midnight, on Saturday [so - Friday night, in practical terms]. By Monday it already doubled, and it is about to double again. I have made $3,025 in the past 30 hours.
    While I can guarantee nothing, you simply can't deny that I called it bang on about both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I literally predicted - months in advance - 3 of the 4 top performing cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. The fact that I made a Facebook post just days before IOTA saw almost two doublings in value should make people understand that I should be taken seriously. My posts have been extremely specific, rich in information, and consistently correct - this is not my opinion. This can be objectively verified.
    Also, please understand that my dominance in mathematics can be verified too - even though I was tired with formal education from the moment I entered university, I still have a 4-year degree in university mathematics. I did have a job as a teaching assistant in university calculus, and marked 1200 assignments at an average speed of 3.5 minutes per assignment, with 0 errors found. I received 105% on the Calculus II final exam, made the district honour roll for the Fermat mathematics contest, and had 100% in both finite mathematics and grade 12 math in the same semester, during an overload [night school] until an attendance mark reduced my Finite mark tp 98% [ironically, because that night, I was at Hammarskjold receiving my grade 11 math award during the academic awards night]. I have taken Theory of Cryptology at university, and initially learned about encryption in the summer of 2000 while I was army training in Kingston Ontario at CFSCE. In other words, I really, really know what I'm talking about.
    You can ignore my posts if you want - I intend to make at least a million more dollars in 2018. I just want to ensure that I quit while I am ahead. With my desire to have six children, this may be easier said than done. Of course I wish for my children to want for nothing until at least the age of 25, or until they complete their post-secondary education. Whatever comes last.
    What I'm saying is this: a $150 investment in ETHEREUM in July of 2016 is currently worth $10,000. Pro-rata, $1,500 is now worth $100,000, and $15,000 is now worth ONE MILLION DOLLARS. I don't expect all my friends to have $20,000 or $70,000 to invest as I have in the past. But do I think my friends can afford between $150 and $1,500? Absolutely. And I would love to be the one responsible for my friends making the decision to invest in cryptocurrency. I cannot endorse people to risk their shirts, or the money in the education plans of their children. I am simply saying that cryptocurrency is going to be massive in the future, and by design, the government can't stop it [but don't think that they won't try]. It is likely going to be bigger than the internet, and those who get in on it now are going to be extremely wealthy in the future. I already am.
    Just go to CoinMarketCap dot com and take a look at how much money you can make day trading. My intention is to let my Bitcoin and Ethereum sit, put $60,000 into a broad basket of coins starting in January 2018, and make roughly $3,000 a day just trading the coins...in the process, I intend to take $5,000 out per week, so that I can know I am ultimately just playing with my profits. So if the crash comes, it's not like I lost my money - I just lost profits that I never owned prior to investing.
    Just read a little on cryptocurrencies. That's all I ask. I do not think you will be disappointed, although of course - I can guarantee nothing."
    The reason for the wait is simple, when a coin rises that strong and fast it always settles due to hype dying off and profit taking. Then you buy more

Thread Information