Thread: Looking For A Math Guru/Statisical Anylasis

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Looking For A Math Guru/Statisical Anylasis

I have Emails to prove my case in this. I can Obv see patterns and im very decent at catching these...This is for ACR/WPN network. Im just not so good at statistical Anylasis and would need some help in finding someone that can help back up more leading claims about ACR being Rigged..Plus i have found Discrepensies with WPNs License that might prove that its a fraud..if anyone could please help i would greatly appreciate in breaking this case to in hopes shut this down or bring it to some authority that can shut down its illegal activites

Load Metric
    E=mc2
    Pie
    2+2 (heehee)
    Jim Carey saying "So you're saying there's a chance"

This is all the math I have.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: The internet is serious business.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    E=mc2
    Pie
    2+2 (heehee)
    Jim Carey saying "So you're saying there's a chance"

This is all the math I have.

def not a good attempt..a lil humorous for sure..but please do go on as this is, however, a serious matter..if you would like to joke i may not be able to stop you but i do ask to keep it either off my postings or to another post as im taking this very very very seriously right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluffedwacoaway View Post

def not a good attempt..a lil humorous for sure..but please do go on as this is, however, a serious matter..if you would like to joke i may not be able to stop you but i do ask to keep it either off my postings or to another post as im taking this very very very seriously right now
    Since you are serious about this, maybe you should be a little clearer as to what "this" is. What is the nature of the emails you are talking about? Also, who even licenses the WPN? As far as I can see, they don't claim to be under the thumb of any regulators at all, anywhere.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Crowe Diddly;724000]

Since you are serious about this, maybe you should be a little clearer as to what "this" is. What is the nature of the emails you are talking about? Also, who even licenses the WPN? As far as I can see, they don't claim to be under the thumb of any regulators at all, anywhere.
    well what im tryiing to figure out here is my winning % on hands played...now i think im in the process of doing so but a bit unsure if im doing it correctly using my statistics within the HUD i use...as for the License they say WPNs Network/RNG is overseen last in 2015 by and verified By Itech Labs..as for the emails i have emails talking back and forth with a creator of a very Volitile Poker Bot with a great Track Record...Now the emails with Itech are a bit confusing and i have yet to go back and re read and contact back for better clarification before i get deeper into this part...I will be getting back with them sometime next week to follow up on some unanswered and foggy questions i have. This is where im at...im only trying to either prove my Thinking of a Rigged system right or out right prove myself wrong..either or Im perfectly content with finding out...now i do know that Bots do run Rampid and the security to watch this is very very very poor...as the creator of the bots tests them all the time..so im sure he has multiple accounts and most likely uses a VPN and or multiple PCs to test these with...i do have more questions to ask him as well but i need to get the wording right before i start asking cause i try to make them straight forward so that i can get a straight forward reply back... if there are any more questions ill be happy to answer them the best way i know how

for example over a sample of 5318 hands played ive seen KK 57 times. out of those 57 times ive won 34 times and lost 23. what i want to figure out is my winning % and my Losing % and how exactly the math is done to get the answer?

Comments

Kilgore Trout: bots SO RAMPANT - always getting there on the river with a 3 outer
    Last edited by Bluffedwacoaway; 11-24-2017 at 01:53 AM. Reason: added words

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Bluffedwacoaway;724032]
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

well what im tryiing to figure out here is my winning % on hands played...now i think im in the process of doing so but a bit unsure if im doing it correctly using my statistics within the HUD i use...as for the License they say WPNs Network/RNG is overseen last in 2015 by and verified By Itech Labs..as for the emails i have emails talking back and forth with a creator of a very Volitile Poker Bot with a great Track Record...Now the emails with Itech are a bit confusing and i have yet to go back and re read and contact back for better clarification before i get deeper into this part...I will be getting back with them sometime next week to follow up on some unanswered and foggy questions i have. This is where im at...im only trying to either prove my Thinking of a Rigged system right or out right prove myself wrong..either or Im perfectly content with finding out...now i do know that Bots do run Rampid and the security to watch this is very very very poor...as the creator of the bots tests them all the time..so im sure he has multiple accounts and most likely uses a VPN and or multiple PCs to test these with...i do have more questions to ask him as well but i need to get the wording right before i start asking cause i try to make them straight forward so that i can get a straight forward reply back... if there are any more questions ill be happy to answer them the best way i know how

for example over a sample of 5318 hands played ive seen KK 57 times. out of those 57 times ive won 34 times and lost 23. what i want to figure out is my winning % and my Losing % and how exactly the math is done to get the answer?

Considering this is your first post and you are looking for a serious answer, I’ll give you one.
    There is a gentleman who posts here, named thespartan. He’d be more than glad to discuss RNG related matters I don’t think anyone has ever referred him as a guru - however you and him seem to have the same interests and the same level of intellect. Please understand, you introduced yourself on a brand new forum by posting that (LOL) online poker is rigged and then demanded that an OG like Crowe Diddly or Trump’s Toupee take you seriously.

Good luck.

Is it a safe assumption that you are BluffedInWaco on ACR?
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 11-24-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Kilgore Trout;724035][QUOTE=Bluffedwacoaway;724032]

There is a gentleman who posts here, named thespartan. He’d be more than glad to discuss RNG related matters I don’t think anyone has ever referred him as a guru - however you and him seem to have the same interests and the same level of intellect.

Good luck.

i am BluffedWacoAway on ACR..so yes lol and thanks so much for the info...This site wouldnt allow me to imput the Away so i just shortened it..but your a great Guesser lol

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Bluffedwacoaway;724036][QUOTE=Kilgore Trout;724035]

There is a gentleman who posts here, named thespartan. He’d be more than glad to discuss RNG related matters I don’t think anyone has ever referred him as a guru - however you and him seem to have the same interests and the same level of intellect.

Good luck.

i am BluffedWacoAway on ACR..so yes lol and thanks so much for the info...This site wouldnt allow me to imput the Away so i just shortened it..but your a great Guesser lol

See above. I added a few things.
    I’ve played with you many times.
    That explains this post better.
    Welcome to PFA.
    BUCKLE UP

I’m 3DBoobs

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Kilgore Trout;724037][QUOTE=Bluffedwacoaway;724036]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

See above. I added a few things.
    I’ve played with you many times.
    That explains this post better.
    Welcome to PFA.
    BUCKLE UP

I’m 3DBoobs
    Nice To meet you as well...and Thanks for the Welcome...

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=Bluffedwacoaway;724038][QUOTE=Kilgore Trout;724037]

Nice To meet you as well...and Thanks for the Welcome...

One final thing, we are a 9th tier poker forum most days and maybe a 7th tier forum on our very best days.
    If you’re looking for other serious, like-minded individuals like yourself (real experts) I suggest you go here: http://bit.ly/2AtckU7

(not an endorsement.)

Banned
    Load Metric
    for example over a sample of 5318 hands played
    LOOOOOOOL

There's a serious answer.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    for example over a sample of 5318 hands played
    LOOOOOOOL

Be nice! He is working very diligently at taking down ACR. The Poker community needs more heroes like this guy.

Hey, @Bluffed: I consulted your sharkscope statistics. I’m curious to know why, if you feel ACR is doing you dirty, why are you still actively playing there? As recent as the last few days, you’ve busted some tournaments. Why not withdraw and play on a “non-rigged site?”

Also, it seems thespartan slept in today (he’s coming off a crack bender - so be patient.) While you wait for him, let me make a suggestion. Study up on variance and then re-revaluate what you are experiencing. There are two books that will help you do this. first, read, Gambling Theory and Other Topics by Mason Malmuth (2+2.) Immediately after, read the Mental Game of Poker by Jared Tendler. I have an electronic copy of the Mental Game - I’d be happy to share if you’d like, since you’ve been a good sport. Take a few days off from playing to do this studying. See if you feel the same way about ACR in a few days.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece:

Load Metric
    Ok time be serious....

for example over a sample of 5318 hands played ive seen KK 57 times. out of those 57 times ive won 34 times and lost 23.
    Let's start with receiving KK 57 times in 5318 hands, seems perfectly normal to me, your odds are roughly 1%+/- ( that they are KK of course, odds roughly 110 to 1).

Now the win %, 34 times in 57 hands. There are so many variables as to how you played them, your win % of 6X+% is fairly good and in fact lines up perfectly with the odds I suspect.

Not sure what else you wish to know except based on those numbers above you are a statistical average and no sign of anything funny.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: I was being serious.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

LOOOOOOOL

Be nice! He is working very diligently at taking down ACR. The Poker community needs more heroes like this guy.

Hey, @Bluffed: I consulted your sharkscope statistics. I’m curious to know why, if you feel ACR is doing you dirty, why are you still actively playing there? As recent as the last few days, you’ve busted some tournaments. Why not withdraw and play on a “non-rigged site?”

Also, it seems thespartan slept in today (he’s coming off a crack bender - so be patient.) While you wait for him, let me make a suggestion. Study up on variance and then re-revaluate what you are experiencing. There are two books that will help you do this. first, read, Gambling Theory and Other Topics by Mason Malmuth (2+2.) Immediately after, read the Mental Game of Poker by Jared Tendler. I have an electronic copy of the Mental Game - I’d be happy to share if you’d like, since you’ve been a good sport. Take a few days off from playing to do this studying. See if you feel the same way about ACR in a few days.
    believe it or not if you re-check in the next couple days upon stats resetting ive Binked a 25GTD as well as FT the 500 early this morning taking 5th place...What im doing is currently building My HH higher then what im currently at to better Analyze Proper Hand Probability % ....also i would love to take that ebook just PM me for my email...
    Last edited by Bluffedwacoaway; 11-24-2017 at 03:42 PM. Reason: word errors

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Ok time be serious....

for example over a sample of 5318 hands played ive seen KK 57 times. out of those 57 times ive won 34 times and lost 23.
    Let's start with receiving KK 57 times in 5318 hands, seems perfectly normal to me, your odds are roughly 1%+/- ( that they are KK of course, odds roughly 110 to 1).

Now the win %, 34 times in 57 hands. There are so many variables as to how you played them, your win % of 6X+% is fairly good and in fact lines up perfectly with the odds I suspect.

Not sure what else you wish to know except based on those numbers above you are a statistical average and no sign of anything funny.

that was just One hand analysis. i have a bunch to go over this weekend...Due Diligence..im also trying to find patterns as well..which is very hard to do..Yea i kinda figured i may be in the statistical Norm as of right now with KK..many mor hands to go through soon enough

Load Metric
    Ok time be serious....

that was just One hand analysis. i have a bunch to go over this weekend...Due Diligence..im also trying to find patterns as well..which is very hard to do..Yea i kinda figured i may be in the statistical Norm as of right now with KK..many mor hands to go through soon enough

Listen bro, I am here, you need anything, like me going over thousands of hands for you, finding patterns, working out percentages likely taking hundreds of hours....would love to, shocked you didn't ask us sooner. I am sure many here will offer to do this and graph it all for you, even stake you bro with a generous split and offer comp'd lobster mac and cheese.

You found the right place, very caring and helpful bunch we are. I am going to need the account login/pass though to get access to the data.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Listen bro, I am here, you need anything, like me going over thousands of hands for you, finding patterns, working out percentages likely taking hundreds of hours....would love to, shocked you didn't ask us sooner. I am sure many here will offer to do this and graph it all for you, even stake you bro with a generous split and offer comp'd lobster mac and cheese.

You found the right place, very caring and helpful bunch we are. I am going to need the account login/pass though to get access to the data.

well i use atm Poker Copilot as my HUD for HH..there is no log in i just open and run..I may be able to download complete HH into a File and share them with you there via Email? Let me know..As for stakes im down to get staked anytime up to the 5.50 buy in level on ACR..if your interested just let me know and ill be happy to chat a deal up to a 70/30 your way and a 50/50 for top 5 depending on the MTT chosen..again just PM or Message my inbox..

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Bluffed...my PM is working. Ship me your email address and I will send you Tendler’s book.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

Smile

Bluffed...my PM is working. Ship me your email address and I will send you Tendler’s book.

PM sent..Thank You!!

Thread Information