Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FR1GHT A.M.A.

Bronze
    Load Metric

FR1GHT A.M.A.

I'm a male in my early 30's making over six figures. I have a live in girlfriend of six years.

I find myself courting a woman on Facebook that is a recovering drug addict.

Comments

splitthis: Loser

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I forgot to mention that I leave DRK DESTROYED IN MY WAKE and SONATINE knows better.

Comments

DRK Star: You're an insignificant flea, whom no one gives two shits about, not knows anything about you, so you're posting, begging for attention, but Happy Thanksgiving anyway.

splitthis: Derek is the man

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Have you ever had a homosexual experience?

If not, what is the closest you have ever come to a homosexual experience?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

For a brief period of time my father owned a bar with apartments above it and left me with a barmaid's son who lived above the bar. He took me into his room and tried to get me to just "place" my penis between his butt. I declined and left. I was like 12 at the time.

Most recently, I got wasted with my friends and kicked out of my hotel, which takes a lot of work, because I'm a Spire Elite member five times over per year. It was so bad they didn't even bother to try to warn the party. The cops just showed up and thankfully didn't arrest us, but made us leave.

Anyways we were all super fucked up and I ended up waking up in our gay friends bed next to him. I was fully clothed and my butt didn't hurt so I assume he didn't get any. However, this same guy did come onto me one night while we drunk alone. I still think my anal virginity is intact considering I was clothed and no butthole pain.

What do you think?

Comments

The_Lurker: I think you need to lighten the fuck up francis

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: former hotel manager... hotels don't care about members any more than normal people. just like if you walked into subway with a sub club card they aren't gonna treat you special

splitthis: U like cock

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FR1GHT View Post

For a brief period of time my father owned a bar with apartments above it and left me with a barmaid's son who lived above the bar. He took me into his room and tried to get me to just "place" my penis between his butt. I declined and left. I was like 12 at the time.

Most recently, I got wasted with my friends and kicked out of my hotel, which takes a lot of work, because I'm a Spire Elite member five times over per year. It was so bad they didn't even bother to try to warn the party. The cops just showed up and thankfully didn't arrest us, but made us leave.

Anyways we were all super fucked up and I ended up waking up in our gay friends bed next to him. I was fully clothed and my butt didn't hurt so I assume he didn't get any. However, this same guy did come onto me one night while we drunk alone. I still think my anal virginity is intact considering I was clothed and no butthole pain.

What do you think?
    I think he must have had a little dick.

Comments

FR1GHT: Did you come up with that all on your own?

Load Metric
    I'm a male in my early 30's making over six figures. I have a live in girlfriend of six years.

Epitome of bad decision. U gonna fuck up your life son.

Diamond
    Load Metric

What do you think?
    How old was barmaids son?

Coming from a straight person as yourself, you don't seem to mind your gay friend making advances I assume? I thought straight guys would excommunicate the individual if that happened.

I have had gays had more of an issue of me sleeping in their bed than my straight friends. Also, its much easier to slide a cock in a mouth than it is in a butt. Just putting that out there.

Load Metric
    Drugs of choice? All inclusive question. Caffeine, alcohol, meth, nicotine, etc. If you consider sex or violence or anything else a drug, feel free to include it. As specific as you can get.

Bronze
    Load Metric

What do you think?

Coming from a straight person as yourself, you don't seem to mind your gay friend making advances I assume? I thought straight guys would excommunicate the individual if that happened.

I have had gays had more of an issue of me sleeping in their bed than my straight friends. Also, its much easier to slide a cock in a mouth than it is in a butt. Just putting that out there.
    He was 16 or 17.

As far as the gay friend goes, he's still in the closet about it. We've known forever that he is gay and he was super fucked up when he made the advance on me. He just acts like it didn't happen even though the rest of the group knows it as fact. In regards to excommunicating him, we would never do that. The guy is on the up and up with us so we don't care he is gay. He is still covering it even though we tell him on the reg that we don't care. I think he's bi, but of course to guy speak that translates to just gay.

That's a good point about the mouth, but I would remember that. That's way too intimate lol.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Not a very thoughtful comment considering you didn't even bother ask how the live in girlfriend is, but there's a reason why you date white trash men that like to wave guns around, right?

You're the epitome mother of all the white trash whores I've banged the brains out of.

I never said this was a safe zone for the pathetic.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: GOT HER.

Diamond
    Load Metric

He was 16 or 17.

As far as the gay friend goes, he's still in the closet about it. We've known forever that he is gay and he was super fucked up when he made the advance on me. He just acts like it didn't happen even though the rest of the group knows it as fact. In regards to excommunicating him, we would never do that. The guy is on the up and up with us so we don't care he is gay. He is still covering it even though we tell him on the reg that we don't care. I think he's bi, but of course to guy speak that translates to just gay.

That's a good point about the mouth, but I would remember that. That's way too intimate lol.
    17? That's fucked up. You look older than your age at 12? Lol @ him wanting a kid who is 12 to top him. Obv not gonna ask your pic, but I am curious what a 17 yr old who hits on a 12 yr old looks like.

Wow. That's really understanding of you. You know or I assume heard of him fucking chicks? I have straight friends that if I had flirted or tried to make a move, especially early in relationship I feel like I would have alienated everyone and pretty much would need to get new group of friends. Now, after knowing them for 15 years, I pretty much have a free pass to say anything I want really.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Drugs of choice? All inclusive question. Caffeine, alcohol, meth, nicotine, etc. If you consider sex or violence or anything else a drug, feel free to include it. As specific as you can get.
    I've never been a big drug guy. I've fucked around a little bit, but literally nothing worth talking about.

My vice is alcohol and I'm on and off with that.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: asked and answered

Load Metric
    ok i have a question who the fuck are you ?

Comments

OSA: GOLD

FR1GHT: Hoser

ToasterOven: lol

Corrigan: lol

DRK Star: I'm standing here, in a wake of LOLs

Bronze
    Load Metric

He was 16 or 17.

17? That's fucked up. You look older than your age at 12? Lol @ him wanting a kid who is 12 to top him. Obv not gonna ask your pic, but I am curious what a 17 yr old who hits on a 12 yr old looks like.

Wow. That's really understanding of you. You know or I assume heard of him fucking chicks? I have straight friends that if I had flirted or tried to make a move, especially early in relationship I feel like I would have alienated everyone and pretty much would need to get new group of friends. Now, after knowing them for 15 years, I pretty much have a free pass to say anything I want really.
    Yeah, so me, I looked like a 10 year old at the time. To this day I look like a late 20's punk even though I'm 31.

Our friend crushed "mass" pussy in high school. Some within the group even had their own high school beefs with him when it came to pounding high school poon. I had my own beef with him for my junior year prom when he was a senior and we were chasing the same girl. We didn't even become friends until after that.

Load Metric

Not a very thoughtful comment considering you didn't even bother ask how the live in girlfriend is, but there's a reason why you date white trash men that like to wave guns around, right?

You're the epitome mother of all the white trash whores I've banged the brains out of.

Why ask how the live in girlfriend is, obv not good if you are stepping up to recovering addict lol. Get AIDS.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Why ask how the live in girlfriend is, obv not good if you are stepping up to recovering addict lol. Get AIDS.
    Aren't you the person who dates men that wave guns around when they don't get their way then badger homeless people for fun?

Diamond
    Load Metric

Yeah, so me, I looked like a 10 year old at the time. To this day I look like a late 20's punk even though I'm 31.

Our friend crushed "mass" pussy in high school. Some within the group even had their own high school beefs with him when it came to pounding high school poon. I had my own beef with him for my junior year prom when he was a senior and we were chasing the same girl. We didn't even become friends until after that.

Wow. That's really interesting.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Wow. That's really interesting.

Load Metric
    Great...another thread about someone that no one cares about....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Great...another thread about someone that no one cares about....
    It pains me to say this as a fellow Trump supporter,

BUT NOBODY IS AS FAGGOT AS YOU.

Thread Information