• OSA

21 60.00%
  • DirtyB

14 40.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OSA Vs DirtyB

Load Metric

OSA Vs DirtyB

Who is the more entertaining poster? If you had to pick one person to stay here and one to fuck off forever, who would you pick? You must factor in everything they bring to the table including forum persona and radio personality.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i can see this going only one way, and not the result most would expect. also must take into consideration radio phone ins.

lolongo

Load Metric
    First off, OSA ignored my challenge to do this. It's the only post of mine here that he hasn't replied to.

Second, the whole point was that it would be an open poll where everyone had to make a post to vote. OSA is clearly just going to make new accounts and stuff the ballot box with this system.

Load Metric
    B > 1step

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post
    First off, OSA ignored my challenge to do this. It's the only post of mine here that he hasn't replied to.

Second, the whole point was that it would be an open poll where everyone had to make a post to vote. OSA is clearly just going to make new accounts and stuff the ballot box with this system.
    Look who started the thread/setup the poll. Of course it wasn't done right.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric

A public poll where everyone had to declare their vote in front of God (Todd) and the world? I cant see how that could lead to any bias or people being unwilling to vote at all............
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

A public poll where everyone had to declare their vote in front of God (Todd) and the world? I cant see how that could lead to any bias or people being unwilling to vote at all............
    Name:  Worf_facepalm.gif
Views: 497
Size:  897.3 KB

"You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Luc Longley was very, very good.

Name:  4217095.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  48.9 KB

Load Metric
    more important poll:

is op a faggot?
    1. yes
    2. yes
    3. yes
    4. all of the above

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Luc Longley was very, very good.

Name:  4217095.jpeg
Views: 429
Size:  48.9 KB
    and undersized at 7'2"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Both are entertaining posters and bring value to this site. DirtyB is one of the main links to what NWP used to be, and Onesdtep's friend phoning in is always entertaining.

I dont have anything against you searles since I tend to ignore your posts, but "sick read" if you thought this thread was going to work out well for you.
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post
    Both are entertaining posters and bring value to this site. DirtyB is one of the main links to what NWP used to be, and Onesdtep's friend phoning in is always entertaining.

I dont have anything against you searles since I tend to ignore your posts, but "sick read" if you thought this thread was going to work out well for you.
    Work out well for me? What is that even supposed to mean? Do you think that Im oblivious to the fact that retards like to relentlessly troll me? Does that mean im not supposed to ever post again? Im honestly not really sure what you are trying to say? Did something in the OP lead you to think this was about me whatsoever? I simply read a thread where DirtyB was throwing out a challenge to OSA regarding their popularity. I threw up a thread and a poll about it. This has nothing at all to do with me. I also dont think I was biased in the OP so if you think I am biased one way or the other then you are wrong about that too? Im confused?.....?.....?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by zealanddonk View Post

Work out well for me? What is that even supposed to mean? Do you think that Im oblivious to the fact that retards like to relentlessly troll me? Does that mean im not supposed to ever post again? Im honestly not really sure what you are trying to say? Did something in the OP lead you to think this was about me whatsoever? I simply read a thread where DirtyB was throwing out a challenge to OSA regarding their popularity. I threw up a thread and a poll about it. This has nothing at all to do with me. I also dont think I was biased in the OP so if you think I am biased one way or the other then you are wrong about that too? Im confused?.....?.....?
    Actually it kind of seems like you were. Has B ever been on PFA radio? OSA and/or his "friend" certainly have.

Who is the more entertaining poster? If you had to pick one person to stay here and one to fuck off forever, who would you pick? You must factor in everything they bring to the table including forum persona and radio personality.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post

Actually it kind of seems like you were. Has B ever been on PFA radio? OSA and/or his "friend" certainly have.

Hmmm, maybe that does sound biased, but that was not my intent. Maybe I should edit the OP and include "radio, forum, and potential boxing matches with Micon" to balance it out?

Any idea on how this could turn out good or bad for me personally? If Im biased towards Onstep (which im not), it would seem the thread is going just fine.

Load Metric
    anyone for curling?

Load Metric

Hmmm, maybe that does sound biased, but that was not my intent. Maybe I should edit the OP and include "radio, forum, and potential boxing matches with Micon" to balance it out?

Any idea on how this could turn out good or bad for me personally? If Im biased towards Onstep (which im not), it would seem the thread is going just fine.
    No.

I don't understand why you decided to go ahead and take the reins on this though.

Load Metric

No.

I don't understand why you decided to go ahead and take the reins on this though.
    The boards dead if you don't care about dick girls?

Load Metric

Why argue?
    Your just feeding the trolls

Load Metric

No.

The boards dead if you don't care about dick girls?
    Name:  Luc-Longley.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  189.0 KB

Thread Information