Thread: A Puppy Story

Load Metric

A Puppy Story

As many of you know, after my breakup with my ex I bought a pup. When she was a year and a half I decided to mate her. Always wanted to have the experience of pups and knew I was gonna quit my job at some point, so decided I would when she delivered them.

There was a handsome Bichon poodle who walked with his owner daily, and I noticed he still had his nuts so yelled out the door to her one day "do you want to make pups with my pup?" She was taken aback at first but agreed to the plan. We became friends while waiting for my dog to go into heat. My dog is a Cavalier spaniel Bichon so thot the 2 would make cute pups.

When she went into heat, we would let them play together while he tried hard to mate with her. We were about to give up after 2 days and then it happened. Dogs dont have sex like people. The male penetrates and the female grabs hold and they are stuck together for some time. She yelped then twisted around backwards in a strange reverse cowgirl move. She tried to walk away but was glued to him. I petted her head so she wouldnt rip his dick out.

Dogs have larger penises than you think. You see the red tip and think thats it. Oh no, there is a full human size penis behind that. Crazy.
    Last edited by splitthis; 12-14-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    As many of you know, after my breakup with my ex I bought a pup. When she was a year and a half I decided to mate her. Always wanted to have the experience of pups and knew I was gonna quit my job at some point, so decided I would when she delivered them.

There was a handsome Bichon poodle who walked with his owner daily, and I noticed he still had his nuts so yelled out the door to her one day "do you want to make pups with my pup?" She was taken aback at first but agreed to the plan. We became friends while waiting for my dog to go into heat. My dog is a Cavalier spaniel Bichon so thot the 2 would make cute pups.

When she went into heat, we would let them play together while he tried hard to mate with her. We were about to give up after 2 days and then it happened. Dogs dont have sex like people. The male penetrates and the female grabs hold and they are stuck together for some time. She yelped then twisted around backwards in a strange reverse cowgirl move. She tried to walk away but was glued to him. I petted her head so she wouldnt rip his dick out.

Dogs have large penises than you think. You see the red tip and think thats it. Oh no, there is a full human size penis behind that. Crazy.

Did you get turned on?

Comments

splitthis: I Dont get turned on amy,ore

Load Metric
    A dogs gestation is 59 to 64 days. My dog was 15 lbs when she became pregnant. In the 6th week of pregnancy I took her for an ultrasound to determine how many pups she had. They determined she had 4 or 5. I put in my notice at work in anticipation of the delivery. Since Dad was 35 lbs the possibility of her needing a c section was there.

One afternoon she started panting, pacing, and whining, this went on for about 5 hours. She then jumped up on one of my arm chairs that I had covered with a puppy pad. I heard from her the scream of a human and saw a yellow fluid filled sac with feet coming out of her. Fuck, the first out was breech! With the next contraction I pulled the legs trying not to pull too hard and injure the first pup. Thankfully after 2 contractions he was out, she chewed the umbilical and I cleaned him off, getting her off the chair and onto the floor where I had padding and disposable pads. He latched onto her nipple and began feeding.

Load Metric
    While she was nursing, the next 4 pups came, one head first, the other feet first, then 2 more head first. She gobbled up the placentas in between each pup. This process took about 3 hours. So after 5 pups I had a sigh of relief, no complications. All seemed healthy and were nursing well. About an hour later I noticed this little head bobbing in her deflated belly. Oh shit, there was a 6th pup still in there and he couldnt find his way out. I picked her up and took her outside hoping that walking around would get him out. She had the last pup in my backyard. i scooped him up and we ran back inside to the others.

This last pup wasnt breathing. I rubbed his back to induce breathing and after 20 secs he took a breath. He also had trouble latching onto her nipple to feed. After some assistance he got the knack of it.

These are the pups shortly after birth. They ranged in weight from 13 to 15 oz each so she had almost half her body weight as babies.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Saving the runt of the litter rep
    Last edited by splitthis; 12-14-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Load Metric

Dogs have large penises than you think. You see the red tip and think thats it. Oh no, there is a full human size penis behind that. Crazy.
    i think we found the female 408 mike (although MUCH MUCH older)

druff, please change username to dogsplitthis

Load Metric
    Pups are easy to take care of when they are really young. Up to the time they start on kibble, They eat and sleep mostly. Mom cleans them eating their poop until they are old enough for kibble. Only complication was that Mom did not like the backyard born pup and refused to feed him. I slept in the living room next to them. She would isolate him on the opposite side of the pen while she fed the others. He would cry out and I would have to go get him and tell her to feed all her pups, even if she didnt like the backyard one. He thrived because of Grandma. He grew to be the largest. I knew I was going to keep one, and had chosen a different one to keep. When I put them up for sale, no one wanted him. He is awkward and strange looking. I told him dont worry, Grandma loves you and you will stay with us forever. So the one she didnt like is with her for life. Lols.

Video of all the pups before going to new homes. What a shitfest that last couple weeks was. I would gather them in a large tupperware tub and carry them outside to potty train. They would fight and growl at each other the entire time. Insanity, but I loved every minute of it.

Comments

duped_samaritan: :)

Crowe Diddly: PUPPIES!!!

big dick: dogs should live forever

Load Metric
    Grew up with a bichon from when I was 12 years old till I was ~27. My mom took me to pick her out from the litter, then I had to wait a month or so till we could bring her home. Was certainly an amazing friend growing up. I miss her like crazy.

Thankfully after 2 contractions he was out, she chewed the umbilical and I cleaned him off, getting her off the chair and onto the floor where I had padding and disposable pads. He latched onto her nipple and began feeding.
    aww fuck geez. fuck!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Mom cleans them eating their poop until they are old enough for kibble.
    wat

Comments

splitthis: Yep mom is full service, feed, eat pee and poo.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Mom cleans them eating their poop until they are old enough for kibble.
    wat
    Today's disgusting word of the day is... Coprophagia.

Coprophagia.

Load Metric
    When a dog is pregnant you feed them puppy food, an extra meal a day. After the pups they eat puppy food and lots of it, 4 or 5 feedings a day and large amounts. Shit like a horse too. When they have the pups, let them eat one or 2 placentas, it is good for them, mine ate them all before I could get them from her and it caused severe vomiting and diarrhea. I took her to an er because I was so worried. She shit all over the waiting room. She was okay. It is normal for them to pant like in 100 degree heat for weeks after delivering the pups.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

not related but hasn't been posted on a while

Load Metric
    We call it dogs getting hung up down here. Don't know what you yankees call it. Seen dogs drag each other around before. The dogs wind up facing in opposite directions & the female decides to take off. The male must hurt like a sonofabitch but I swear he never stops grinning.

Yes, dogs do have sex different than people.

Good catch.

Load Metric
    The puppy vid for iPhone users:

P.S. Kinda reminds me of some of troll battles on this forum.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

not related but hasn't been posted on a while
    I forgot about this.

While it had no video element to it, the song itself was some of Srsly's best work.

Serious LOL at several parts of this.

Almost made me miss 408Mike.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know Willie doesn't like her, but I'm actually glad split is back as an active poster here. I find her interesting, and I think she's pretty sincere regarding most of what she writes.

We had to trade Kilgore to get an active splitthis, but Kilgore was a ticking time bomb anyway, so it was only a matter of time until it happened on its own. So if we got split back out of the whole thing, I'll call it a win.

Comments

RealTalk: Terrible

Thread Information