Load Metric

Comments

MumblesBadly: Looks like a helluva headrush

vegas1369: Just when I'd thought I've seen everything
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post

When I wrote that post I thought it wouldn't be more than 15 minutes before someone posted something like this. Well played sir.

Don't get me wrong I think Kilgore is a good poster and I'm glad she's here. I just think it's sad that half the posters here are jizzing down their legs about it.
    Half these mongoloids wouldn't talk to a woman in real life. Give them their shot.
    Fair
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    I think he just wants nudes..........nothing to see im sure....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    OP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    The old I'm not interested routine from konger! So savvy!
    When I wrote that post I thought it wouldn't be more than 15 minutes before someone posted something like this. Well played sir.

Don't get me wrong I think Kilgore is a good poster and I'm glad she's here. I just think it's sad that half the posters here are jizzing down their legs about it.
    Men behaving like men, it's what we are born to do.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

Men behaving like men, it's what we are born to do.

Load Metric
    JFC. A woman shows up and you faggots all melt like snowmen. Some stalk, some suck up, some insult, some show off, all are pathetic. You act like you've never seen a woman before. Talk a walk through a park or something. Settle down. Good lord.
    They've *seen* them, but only from a distance, which sometimes is dictated by a restraining order.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Scooter is Kilgore, Kilgore is Scooter.

Aceventuraplungerface.gif
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Be careful gentlemen, she may tell you she needs romance, attention, flirt a bit then when you pursue her and get a lil desperate via text she'll say you're a pervert pit guy at Bally's and post your texts.

Which btw KT you never answered my question in that thread, clearly you led him on or he would not have said what he did via text about you flirting, asking for romance etc and if you were actually single at the time.

The minute I read his text and he said "I knew you were all talk" the light bulb went off.

Maybe just blame it all on the Adderall?

Keep it real girlfriend.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-19-2017 at 08:43 AM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Be careful gentlemen, she may tell you she needs romance, attention, flirt a bit then when you pursue her and get a lil desperate via text she'll say you're a pervert pit guy at Bally's and post your texts.

Which btw KT you never answered my question in that thread, clearly you led him on or he would not have said what he did via text about you flirting, asking for romance etc and if you were actually single at the time.

The minute I read his text and he said "I knew you were all talk" the light bulb went off.

Keep it real girlfriend.

No. I sat at a table in his pit for several hours that night. For the majority of the time - I was accompanied by two friends. We had a few drinks and were having a good time, laughing etc. He made a concerted effort to work himself into our merriment and the conversation. It was clear that he was pissed that he was worried working and we were not. I was friendly and made several silly comments to him - one of which was that he looked like Will Ferrell and another about his shoes. To be honest, I barely noticed the guy - and didn’t give him another thought when I got up from the table.

It should be noted that he went into the Total Rewards system (after scanning my card) and retrieved my phone number - without my permission. I have a private number, I am very discriminating about who has it. That said, as a CET employee, he broke a cardinal rule - going into my profile, recording my number and using it for personal purposes.

Now, lets say that I HAD let him on....as a CET employee, he has a responsibility to not engage guests, not to flirt with guests and to act as a professional. I know this, because I obtained a copy of the CET handbook and it STRONGLY FORBIDS. Acts of nepotism and favoritism are means for immediate dismissal from a position. So, even if I had brought it on, which I hadn’t, he would have still been in the wrong.

Does that answer your question(s?)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

Keep it real girlfriend.

No. I sat at a table in his pit for several hours that night. For the majority of the time - I was accompanied by two friends. We had a few drinks and were having a good time, laughing etc. He made a concerted effort to work himself into our merriment and the conversation. It was clear that he was pissed that he was worried working and we were not. I was friendly and made several silly comments to him - one of which was that he looked like Will Ferrell and another about his shoes. To be honest, I barely noticed the guy - and didn’t give him another thought when I got up from the table.

It should be noted that he went into the Total Rewards system (after scanning my card) and retrieved my phone number - without my permission. I have a private number, I am very discriminating about who has it. That said, as a CET employee, he broke a cardinal rule - going into my profile, recording my number and using it for personal purposes.

Now, lets say that I HAD let him on....as a CET employee, he has a responsibility to not engage guests, not to flirt with guests and to act as a professional. I know this, because I obtained a copy of the CET handbook and it STRONGLY FORBIDS. Acts of nepotism and favoritism are means for immediate dismissal from a position. So, even if I had brought it on, which I hadn’t, he would have still been in the wrong.

Well it certainly paints things in a better light for you but his comment about you being all talk still makes a brother go hhhmmm...

As far as him reading more into things then existed, we are men, a girl slightly smiles or even looks in our general direction and immediately we think we have a shot. You are a smart woman, you know this. Not saying you asked for anything but the guy misjudged and over stepped because of what he thought was there.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i didn't read anything in this thread, but i liked Kilgore Trout a lot more before the whole "female" shtick

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i didn't read anything in this thread, but i liked Kilgore Trout a lot more before the whole "female" shtick

Come on now, I don’t pull that card.
    I find that weak. I am against perpetuating feminism. As long as feminism exists, women will insist on being treated differently and will whine and bitch when they aren’t. I don’t ask to be treated anything but equal.
    Especially here. Wouldn’t you say?

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Fair treatment rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

I find that weak. I am against perpetuating feminism. As long as feminism exists, women will insist on being treated differently and will whine and bitch when they aren’t. I don’t ask to be treated anything but equal.

you and your penis need to show zap some goddamned respect.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: Damn straight, fam.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Well it certainly paints things in a better light for you but his comment about you being all talk still makes a brother go hhhmmm...

As far as him reading more into things then existed, we are men, a girl slightly smiles or even looks in our general direction and immediately we think we have a shot. You are a smart woman, you know this. Not saying you asked for anything but the guy misjudged and over stepped because of what he thought was there.

Talk about double standards...so its OK for a man to act this way because he’s male and likely dense and assumes its OK, because he is there? In the same vein, shouldn’t it be OK for a ditzy girl to act like a girl and flirt for sport? I am absolutely not suggesting that I did/would act that way - but can you see what I am getting at?

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric

it's less to do with you personally and more to do with the orbiting and ass kissing that will continue to follow you on this site forever and ever

Comments

Kilgore Trout: I think we’re past that at this point. This was a thing early on - I am for the most part treated like one of you. Tyde has more protection and ass kissing than i do.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Im still on the forum. It draws me back, like the chick off plenty of fish years ago who gave me chlamydia. I went and took the 4 pills to cure it, but she was so hot (for pof) that I was right back in there, and got chlamydia again. So ya, its like that

Comments

Kilgore Trout: The gift that keeps on giving

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: Hello darkness my old friend

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: you didn't have to get a shot in the small of your back? i think i got microchipped

hongkonger: This guy

Load Metric

Talk about double standards...so its OK for a man to act this way because he’s male and likely dense and assumes its OK, because he is there? In the same vein, shouldn’t it be OK for a ditzy girl to act like a girl and flirt for sport? I am absolutely not suggesting that I did/would act that way - but can you see what I am getting at?
    Listen, I personally would not have been as aggressive or crude in pursuing a woman who I thought was flirting with me. So is it ok for him to be such, no it's rude. Some woman may like it, most likely don't, what ever floats peoples boats.

I am a bit dizzy myself because you just asked if a guy should be able to act that way just because then said can't a girl just flirt for sport, yes and yes. As long as no one steps over the line, why not right. Did him getting your number off the database cross the line, sure it did but maybe your flirting for sport crossed a line, like when you wanted to be romanced and talked him up? Essentially yes I am some what blaming you for him thinking getting your number was a good idea.

Woman need to be careful who they flirt with, my momma always said, no wood no fire. In this case, no flirting for sport, no pursuing via text, jmo.

And no this does not condone rape or abuse so don't even start to go there, strictly talking about this incident.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: "jmo"

Load Metric

In his mind, this means you want to fuck him.

When he texted you, why didn't you just text back..."This is her husband/boyfriend Bob, who the fuck is this?"

Load Metric

Thread Information