Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NO BIG DEAL BUT THE PENTAGON WATCHES THIS SITE (#SORRYNOTSORRY)

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    But seriously we are okay guys. I literally entered and left USA border y airport security a week ago both times wearing my PFA hat. No joke

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I would like to offer my services to the Pentagon. I believe I can be a great role model to men and women from all walks of life and if you need me to do some borderline unethical shit, I'm ok with that too.

In exchange for my services, I will be given my own personal sex aircraft with unlimited fuel in which I shall have copious amount of sex with men and women from this great country of ours.

God Bless America.

Comments

hongkonger: It's a deal

Load Metric
    This must be why they need a trillion dollars a year.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    But seriously we are okay guys. I literally entered and left USA border y airport security a week ago both times wearing my PFA hat. No joke

I walked through Chicago airport earlier this week with a red cap I got from a fly fishing shop in Oregon and on two separate occasions heard people mutter "asshole...".

Comments

GrenadaRoger: Hooray for PETA

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Hey racist Canada why are you so harsh on Mexican illegal immigrants why don't you let hundreds of thousands in every year and pay for their education and healthcare why is it literally impossible for immigrants to get citizenship in ur country of 30 million

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: lol chubby american peasant talking shit about civilized canada.

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Counterrep to Fraud.. Canada is only civilized near the border.. First Nation folks are all nasty alchys who beat their wives children adn eash other.. Cant handle fire water

BlunderMaker: fair question

big dick: portly little fag

hongkonger: Because Canada wants to stay civilized

Load Metric
    #skatz

Load Metric
    i think there is at least a 40% chance that mama luigi produced a huge percentage of those nico nico douga videos.

Load Metric
    and yeah it sucks that he no longer posts but im also really upset because i would have seriously paid a hilarious amount of money to fly literally anywhere to be taught how to make them.

Load Metric
    The writing was on the wall, the minute we showed that fucking spider crawling on the Pope
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    The rumors are true, Druff is using PFA (worlds 3rd most tier poker site) as a stepping stone to the white house. Clearly a Democrat Druff has caught the attention of the CIA and operation "No DanDruff" has begun. This project name is a bit of a head scratcher....

Load Metric
    DoD brings the hits.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Fuck me, nice find tho.
    So they just randomly chose that image with the FPA log details and you happened to notice it, trippy.
    Ah fuck them, one more reason they need to be defunded. They're robbing us of literally unimaginable amounts of money etc.

The word triggered that log was probably b__cott.
    Hmm I wonder which country would have an interest in that, every fuckin time....
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 11-17-2017 at 01:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was also the one who ironically pointed out that the top ten posters in the trump thread made up over 50 percent of the posts and it was not likely as widely viewed as suspected.
    obv the feds are looking for keywords an you won.

i think pooh is being held by them now. those mibs get around uknow
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    thanks dork store’s rat brother

Comments

DRK Star: He was posting, undercover, under the name, Jasep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    thanks dork store’s rat brother
    time for you commies to pack urbags and move to the tor browser. sorry, i mean you gop fuckfaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Lord of the Fraud: lol chubby american peasant talking shit about civilized canada.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I walked through Chicago airport earlier this week with a red cap I got from a fly fishing shop in Oregon and on two separate occasions heard people mutter "asshole...".

Flew out of Chicago on way back. Had supper here...

https://www.zomato.com/chicago/stefa...-ohare/reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    Hey racist Canada why are you so harsh on Mexican illegal immigrants why don't you let hundreds of thousands in every year and pay for their education and healthcare why is it literally impossible for immigrants to get citizenship in ur country of 30 million
    I spent most of my time in Anaheim. Every single service worker was hispanic. Afterwards realized majority of city is but would have never known it because tourists district is completely white outside of service workers....

Load Metric
    The Coral Reef program “allows users of intelligence to better understand relationships between persons of interest”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

What the hell is “Chicago airport”?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Thread Information