Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: NO BIG DEAL BUT THE PENTAGON WATCHES THIS SITE (#SORRYNOTSORRY)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think a trip report here is overdue.
    They came because Sixtoedpete blogged that I was pressuring split to meet me at the WSOP.
    Druff- If the FBI comes to see you, please ask them what flashlights they carry. Thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think a trip report here is overdue.
    They came because Sixtoedpete blogged that I was pressuring split to meet me at the WSOP.
    You are the only one here worthy of meeting me, was fearful before, but you have shown your integrity. Not sure what will happen first, WSOP, or you and family vacationing somewhere out east and the pups and I can drive for a meet and greet. Honestly we need to meet at 4D’s house cuz I think he needs to tell his side of story and that that cop ruined his life over the pic he posted.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

You are the only one here worthy of meeting me, was fearful before, but you have shown your integrity. Not sure what will happen first, WSOP, or you and family vacationing somewhere out east and the pups and I can drive for a meet and greet. Honestly we need to meet at 4D’s house cuz I think he needs to tell his side of story and that that cop ruined his life over the pic he posted.
    Do you know more about 4Dragons than the rest of us? Because I never knew beyond what I read in the charges, and the eventual disposition of the case.

Load Metric
    The charges don’t show anything further than what he did to that pic. That cop was so incensed at it he vowed to have him arrested for child p**n. That cop went after him hard.

What 4D was wrong but in the context not worthy of having his life ruined.

I just think 4D should have his say and I would be willing to get that interview.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    The charges don’t show anything further than what he did to that pic. That cop was so incensed at it he vowed to have him arrested for child p**n. That cop went after him hard.

What 4D was wrong but in the context not worthy of having his life ruined.

I just think 4D should have his say and I would be willing to get that interview.
    what pic?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

I'm guessing the odds Druff ever meets up with a convicted child molester are zero point zero.

LOL at calling someone "worthy" of meeting you.

Name:  were_not_worthy_waynes_world.gif
Views: 145
Size:  4.55 MB

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information