Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: So Larrie why havent you paid Drexel his money?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Anyone who lends any money to a poker player (or someone they know from an Internet forum) is a serious moron or incredibly naive. You never hear them say: “I don’t give a shit go ahead and sue me,” because they are not capable of being honest with themselves or other people. These welchers always invent some unjustified reason for their failure to honor their obligations.
    Yeah loaning somebody money is kinda faggot. I'd look at it as more of a donation. That said, two guys I'd def take out to dinner are OSA and bottomset. Just for the lols. I'm one of the few who actually thinks bottemset does have a little money. Maybe not 600k or whatever he says but he has some....I think. If not who really gives a fuck. It's PFA.
    It's funny that you would choose 2 of the three gay members

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Yeah loaning somebody money is kinda faggot. I'd look at it as more of a donation. That said, two guys I'd def take out to dinner are OSA and bottomset. Just for the lols. I'm one of the few who actually thinks bottemset does have a little money. Maybe not 600k or whatever he says but he has some....I think. If not who really gives a fuck. It's PFA.
    It's funny that you would choose 2 of the three gay members
    Oh there's more than just 3, honey.

Comments

sonatine: calling people honey

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Hey Pooh. It’s good to see you.
    Hey, it's Krypt. You'd be invited to the dinner too.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bumping for lare's cameo

Load Metric
    that money should've been sent already.

By someone on this board who I see in real life, El Gallo.

I meant to ask if he had sent it before posting today (as I didn't want to post anything until the debt was settled) but the Kilgore thing was sent to me on Facebook and I couldn't help myself.

As for this thread?

Mind your own fucking business is my answer. My reasons are my reasons and the debt has been paid and the stake was sent back immediately.

/fin

Comments

JACKDANIELS: HE HAS RISEN

wrenchjockey: (AS FAR AS HE CAN)

FPS_Russia: P I M P

sah_24: bike !
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    that money should've been sent already.

By someone on this board who I see in real life, El Gallo.

I meant to ask if he had sent it before posting today (as I didn't want to post anything until the debt was settled) but the Kilgore thing was sent to me on Facebook and I couldn't help myself.

As for this thread?

Mind your own fucking business is my answer. My reasons are my reasons and the debt has been paid and the stake was sent back immediately.

/fin

please don’t come back here acting all high and mighty

you stalked Kilgore because she gave you some attention and thought that meant you were “together”

eat a dick you midget

Comments

sah_24: +1 luls

Load Metric
    Why did you think a 3-5 game would be your big break? Why do you think there’s breaks in poker now?

Comments

WillieMcFML: #BIGTOPIC

JACKDANIELS: certainly a valid point

Gordman:

BlunderMaker: no money in poker, everyone's solid

jacosta24: Lol

GambleBotsSatire: torqued

Platinum
    Load Metric
    mind our own fucking business??

get off of your highhorse

How about you mind YOUR fucking business and next time dont be a scamming whiny bitch....to someone who was more than generous, friendly, and accommodating to you.

Lets not forget here, you wouldnt have paid jack SHIT if this thread hadn't been made.

Comments

DRK Star: Every horse is a "High Horse" when you're 5'5

sah_24: spot on

Load Metric
    WELCOME BACK LARE BEAR, MISSED YOU BUD.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Why did you think a 3-5 game would be your big break? Why do you think there’s breaks in poker now?
    The same reason that some people, particularly newcomers, think that attaining status on PFA somehow matters. Krypt was spot on about that tendency of trying to take over the forum and act like a big deal. Bottomset does this ironically, Marty does it desperately, and newbies do it ignorantly. This community is tiny. So is LATB's. So you have to be either oblivious to that fact, or have a life that is even smaller by comparison.

Comments

duped_samaritan: well said

Suicide King: Indeed

Kuntmissioner: life so tiny

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    The same reason that some people, particularly newcomers, think that attaining status on PFA somehow matters. Krypt was spot on about that tendency of trying to take over the forum and act like a big deal. Bottomset does this ironically, Marty does it desperately, and newbies do it ignorantly. This community is tiny. So is LATB's. So you have to be either oblivious to that fact, or have a life that is even smaller by comparison.
    I’m going to make it big by creating a new VLOG!! Just need a good video editor. Know anyone?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by AhoosierA View Post
    I’m going to make it big by creating a new VLOG!! Just need a good video editor. Know anyone?
    lol vlogs. Neeme is the only one reaching a significant amount of people, the rest are pretty fail. It's a lot of effort for little reward. I'm not a fan of the concept.

Actually... even with a fail vlog that gets 1k views a pop, you're still reaching like 5x the people you are posting here. Maybe young Larold should look into that.

Comments

AhoosierA: Damn. Thought I’d be Trooper famous. Haha. Obvs I’m JKing

MumblesBadly: FVBL

PuppyMonkeyBaby: Well said Sir Thomas.. BTW Hows married life treating ya kid??

Load Metric
    What if this debt was planned just to have a reason to return!

Kind of like George's plan to leave something behind after a date.

Just sayin

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    high and mighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    get off of your highhorse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Money shipped to Druff.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Thank Todd
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Michael and OSA shouldn't be telling their host that they can't afford to eat at the nice restaurant. Because 9 times outa 10, cool host will always be generous and front up for michael and OSA. And michael and OSA fucking know this.

So make your excuses why you can't make it and go feast on some fast food w/e.
    fyp
    I actually wasn't at the start of that meal, and never said that. BMG is talking about someone else.

My flight landed pretty much as they were finishing up, BMG called me asked if I was hungry, I said I was good (I was on a budget plus it sounded like they were already almost done eating). He said to come hang out, try some of the leftovers. I said sure, I wanted to meet everyone, it was my first time in Vegas and I could not stop smiling when I got off that plane. People kept asking me if I wanted coke because it was obvious I was a tourist and was just looking around at everything cheesing out.

When I got there, BMG had made me this cool like name card in front of a plate of a little bit of everything. It was supercool, and BMG is the absolute best host. Was good meeting everyone, especially OSA, as we had aim chatted for like 5 years almost daily in aim crew, and he was just as cool in real life.

I can't say enough about how gracious everyone, especially Drexel, was to me. It was the greatest trip ever.

And a thank you to so many people on the forum, I literally went there with a bookbag full of clothes, less than $100 in my pocket, and a payment plan to pay BMG back for the plane ticket. The random donations, and shake money, and get a dinner money, and hotel hookups, you guys were all amazing, and I am still super thankful

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You carving out yourself a nice little studio apartment in a hole in a wall on Freemont Street needs more love. That is amazing to me.

Thread Information