Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: AL FRANKEN IS THIS TRUE?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    From the pic you can see he's not got a full grab on dem titties, but to be 100% fair we don't see what happened in the moments before and after that was taken, and the viewer is left to decide on their own. Either way, in this day and age even the smallest hint of impropriety can be enough for the gators to come swarming out of the swamp and grab ya.
    He's also a full grown adult man doing this to a sleeping woman. It's not rape or Weinstein shit but it's also creepy, gross and lame. The kissing story and following ridicule is awful stuff and I'd imagine more stories like this will follow.

Load Metric
    Conservative and liberals really live in a different world. All over twitter, when the story broke, tons of conservatives were saying "they will sweep this under the rug" and "liberals will ignore this". Anyone paying attention or grounded in reality knew this was going to be a big deal the minute it broke.

I'll bet he doesn't make it. Minnesota is a safe Dem state and they apparently have a lot of statewide elected candidates.

Comments

tigerpiper: This is exactly right. He's ruined, but its a safe seat.

Load Metric
    "I said OK"

Later followed by:

"You forcibly kissed me without my consent"

This petty bullshit isn't even remotely close to some of the other shit in the media. She's attention whoring hard
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Pretty clear he didn't full on grab the boobs. Probably barely touched them, if at all, since she obviously didn't wake up or know about it till she saw the picture.

Doesn't really change much though imo.

Load Metric
    Not as bad as Roy Moore but still unacceptable behaviour. No resignation required. Forget a PotUS run he never had a chance at that anyway.

Comments

peter mcneil: Yup
    HILLARY WON

Gold
    Load Metric
    "You're only as sick as your secrets." - Stuart Smalley
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Picture Trump's face photoshopped over Franken's...

And...

GO!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    The real question I have is what's the percentage of legislators on every level of government, on both sides of the aisle, that are currently sweating bullets because they know they've done shit like this in the past and the clock is ticking on them?

More than 75% -1000
    daly told me don't take props with odds this bad, but this is a slam fucking dunk...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    "I said OK"

Later followed by:

This petty bullshit isn't even remotely close to some of the other shit in the media. She's attention whoring hard

for the third or fourth time, none of that matters at this point in american history.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    "I said OK"

Later followed by:

for the third or fourth time, none of that matters at this point in american history.
    But if her story is accurate it's a bit more nuanced than jsearles explanation. There's a difference between rehearsing a kiss and grabbing the back of a neck and forcefully shoving a tongue down a mouth. We are all smart enough to know that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Pretty clear he didn't full on grab the boobs. Probably barely touched them, if at all, since she obviously didn't wake up or know about it till she saw the picture.

She was wearing a bullet proof vest anyways. Pretty sure if it stops bullets it's not considered groping.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

She was wearing a bullet proof vest anyways. Pretty sure if it stops bullets it's not considered groping.....
    Of all the arguments that would possibly come out in favor of Franken here, this is probably the nut low.
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    He's not even touching her in that picture.

How is that groping?
    It looks awful to me. That entire story she told and the pic is the shits. It appears as though he's touching her in the pic to me, it's not totally clear but I think his hands are on her. I've always liked Franken but this shit isn't ok.[

i dont doubt this woman, but you can see the shadows cast by his hands on her chest. impossible if hes making full contact. frankens a goof anyway.

#imwithher
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I like Franken as a comedian. I think he is genuinely funny. I don’t follow Minnesota politics, but I have heard him do interviews on podcasts and thought he was ok for a lib.

My gut is that however many years ago this happened he misjudged her and thought she was “one of the guys” and would just roll with the skit that he genuinely thought would be funny and would be a nothing burger to her.

And that obviously wasn’t the case and it really bothered her and has been eating at her for a long time, and she only feels comfortable bringing it up now.

I don’t see Franken ever running for any office where I would have a vote in the matter, but if he did I would strongly consider voting for him, and this does nothing to change that.

Again, I do not consider any moral outrage against him for this as genuine and consider it all political and self serving.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Even if you're acting, tongue is not ok. Even my wife would freak out if we were acting a skit and I did that. Big mistake. If its a one-off he may survive politically, but why are these never one offs?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    how is he so wide eyed there after such a tour that took so much out of his cohorts? he swears he quit blow in the early 80s iirc....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

What about mossad doing 9/11? #doyourhomeworkgoy
    What about it?
    Well?

Load Metric

What about it?
    Well?

Exactly, libtard. When you're willing to care this much about Seth Rich, you can preach about corruption in the liberal deep state.

Comments

varys: Making Devidee Relevant Again

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Its also worth noting that she's a Trumptard and married to a soldier so its possible that literally everyone hated her and fucked with her for sport.

Load Metric
    Shit like this is one of the reasons that I will never be able to run for an office. We used to randomly pull chicks' tops down at the bar just to see titties. Well that plus my constant use of the words n-word and faggot even when not referring to black people or homos.

Comments

DRK Star: Potential at CNN

Thread Information