Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 11/15/2017 *** $70 FREEROLL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 11/15/2017 *** $70 FREEROLL

Show begins at approximately 8pm PST, on Wednesday, November 15, 2017.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (712) 775-8162 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have flash capability on your computer to see the chat.

There is a $70 freeroll tonight!

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 8:45pm PDT on 11/15/17
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $35, 2nd: $18, 3rd: $10, 4th: $7. I will send this to you by bank transfer, bitcoin, cash, check, or other methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize.

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    MrSmith9999 $60
    Flipper_Fair $10

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for tonight:

- Druff returns from Caribbean cruise

- Leon Tsoukernik fires back at criticism, more info comes out regarding accused bet/loan welching

- PFA Exclusive: Former Jao Poker affiliate comes on show to tell ALL

- Chris Ferguson is WSOP Player of the Year

- James Woods calls Daniel Negreanu "a cowardly piece of shit" on Twitter

- New member on PokerFraudAlert claims to be a "poker debt collector", but is this a good or bad thing?

- Is Tom Dwan engaged?

- Mob figure sentenced for involvement in Brooklyn underground poker game

- "Inside the Evil Empire" Part 6

- Israel starts to go after poker tournament players who reported income as "gambling winnings"

- Pokerstars poker-related revenue has fallen to 67% of their total revenue

- Caesars Seven Stars can receive $1200 in rewards credits for taking 2017 "annual trip" to Vegas

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Load Metric
    Negreanu in a 9 month long-distance relationship with a 22 year old, that turns out to be 42 year old married lady with 3 kids...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Action Ashley sounds like a huge cunt.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This week's donkament result. Gut wins thankfully keeping Krpyt off top spot.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=600
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=47
    Late=11
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2017-11-15 20:45:06
    Place47=WillieStole (0)
    Place46=khalwat (0)
    Place45=Menks (0)
    Place44=shortbuspkr (0)
    Place43=Suicide_King (0)
    Place42=m-u-l-v-a (0)
    Place41=snowtracks (0)
    Place40=duped (0)
    Place39=droneracer (0)
    Place38=Landon_Mark (0)
    Place37=nikki (0)
    Place36=JSTAT (0)
    Place35=Gordman (0)
    Place34=ballhawknet (0)
    Place33=Unlearn (0)
    Place32=DiveBar_Dave (0)
    Place31=TheShrink (0)
    Place30=gm20222 (0)
    Place29=bingo (0)
    Place28=DOOOOM (0)
    Place27=ManaLeak101 (0)
    Place26=Dicepops (0)
    Place25=thaknuts (0)
    Place24=DrPeters (0)
    Place23=PainlessWon (0)
    Place22=brutalthnkr (0)
    Place21=DirtyErnie (0)
    Place20=Reno (0)
    Place19=donken (0)
    Place18=1marley1 (0)
    Place17=blubbernuffl (0)
    Place16=v12cl (0)
    Place15=d1sposition (0)
    Place14=Daniel72 (0)
    Place13=sdouble (0)
    Place12=TOTALLY_TINE (0)
    Place11=Angelface03 (0)
    Place10=chelsea420 (0)
    Place9=ownmatusow (0)
    Place8=FNdonkey (600)
    Place7=GoddamnU (720)
    Place6=IamGreek (840)
    Place5=KitKat (960)
    Place4=SamSnead (1200)
    Place3=Flipper_Fair (1680)
    Place2=Krypt (2400)
    Place1=gut (3600)
    Stop=2017-11-15 22:57:39
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    It’s so tilting when you rephrase the behind the evil empire stories in layman’s terms like we’re all dumb

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    It’s so tilting when you rephrase the behind the evil empire stories in layman’s terms like we’re all dumb
    Haven't gotten to that part yet, but he does this ALOT with multiple topics. The thing is you can't fault him for doing this as it is actually needed for people who don't have a fucking clue, which there will always be. It sucks for some of us, but I think it really is needed at the end of the day to appease all listeners which is what he should be worried about.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Agreed.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    What???? Even though she tends to vocal fry, she's sounded pretty reasonable. Coulda been much worse...

Plus, she had Druff's seal of approval for being "wholesome". (Is it possible to be wholesome and a huge cunt at the same time???)
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 11-17-2017 at 08:29 AM.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Haven't gotten to that part yet, but he does this ALOT with multiple topics. The thing is you can't fault him for doing this as it is actually needed for people who don't have a fucking clue, which there will always be. It sucks for some of us, but I think it really is needed at the end of the day to appease all listeners which is what he should be worried about.
    Hmmm... Wondering why PFA's resident banker didn't explain what is meant by "E-B-I-T-D-A", which Druff mentioned not being familiar with. Should the resident trucker explain it in your stead?

Comments

handicapme: Go for it, we know you'll just google it anyways.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I met an Australian fan of the show, his wife told me that she was an even bigger fan than he was. She said, "I hear a lot of shows he listens to in the background, but I really got into yours because I noticed that you explain everything for listeners who aren't familiar with the topics being discussed." She told me that, despite not being into poker or gambling at all, she was able to fully understand all of the show topics.

There is a wide cross-section of listeners. Some are very familiar with the industry, while others just like the show and don't really know much about the subject matter being discussed. I try to make it appeal to all of them.

And then there are the "Inside the Evil Empire" stories, which, while very interesting, are hastily written with a lot of shorthand and abbreviations. Even I have to pause when reading it at times, to figure out what's being said. So when I read it on the radio, I think a lot of it would come off as incomprehensible to many if I didn't stop and explain things.

Interestingly, there are times when I hear an old show on the call to listen line and hear myself reading something, and then I stop to explain things. I think to myself, "I'm glad I just explained that, because I had no idea what the fuck 2013 me was talking about there."

Comments

SysOp: keep up the good work druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I disagree.

She was kind of assertive, but she was nice throughout the show, and from what I've seen on Facebook, she is a nice, wholesome, married mom of 3.

Load Metric
    I disagree.

She was kind of assertive, but she was nice throughout the show, and from what I've seen on Facebook, she is a nice, wholesome, married mom of 3.
    Dammit! I was soooo close to getting a chance to meet PFA's newest female radio show guest at her regular haunt.

Name:  IMG_8097.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  68.3 KB

And the cards were surely flying at the tables...

Name:  IMG_8098.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  144.4 KB

Good luck, Ashley! And may The Board be with you!

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I disagree.

Dammit! I was soooo close to getting a chance to meet PFA's newest female radio show guest at her regular haunt.

Name:  IMG_8097.JPG
Views: 120
Size:  68.3 KB

And the cards were surely flying at the tables...

Name:  IMG_8098.JPG
Views: 148
Size:  144.4 KB

Good luck, Ashley! And may The Board be with you!

Don’t you sass mouth me, Mumbles.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    appreciate druff cleaning those up...like he said they're mostly stream of consciousness stuff that I just puke out...hoping that everybody is at least getting something outta them and they aren't too hard to decipher...it's definitely cathartic to get all of that stuff down...

we'll see if I actually get to 20 stories...think San challenged me to that...honestly don't know if i'm gonna get there...low hanging fruit has been picked already...

Thread Information