Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: James Woods calls Daniel Negreanu a "cowardly piece of shit" on Twitter

Load Metric
    Woods is so weird. He starts out with the tough guy "say it to my face" and immediately goes to the beta "so I can sue you" move. Kinda pussy.

Load Metric
    but would you say that to his face ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Woods is so weird. He starts out with the tough guy "say it to my face" and immediately goes to the beta "so I can sue you" move. Kinda pussy.
    somewhat agree, but also think he is the kinda old school Hollywood guy that would call up some sort of Ray Donovan fixer and get somebody fucked up if he wanted to. guarantee he was snoring coke with some dangerous motherfuckers in the 80's and probably still has connections

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I wonder if he will continue to have an occasional presence on Family Guy (even via his name on "James Woods High School").

Clearly he has been friends with Seth MacFarlane for awhile, but Seth has long been bothered by this sexual harassment culture in Hollywood, working in jabs against likely-guilty parties long before these headlines came out.

Will he continue to feature Woods despite that?

(I don't care either way, but it's something I'm wondering.)

Load Metric
    I wonder if he will continue to have an occasional presence on Family Guy (even via his name on "James Woods High School").

Clearly he has been friends with Seth MacFarlane for awhile, but Seth has long been bothered by this sexual harassment culture in Hollywood, working in jabs against likely-guilty parties long before these headlines came out.

Will he continue to feature Woods despite that?

(I don't care either way, but it's something I'm wondering.)

honestly? thats a good question.... even the faintest whiff of inappropriate conduct is supertoxic right now, you could well be right. that said he hasnt been on the show for a solid year, its possible mcfarlane grew tired of him before this shitstorm made landfall.

id genuinely like to hear mcfarlanes 'official position' here, but of course i doubt we ever will.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Good luck in getting Daniel Negreanu fired from PokerStars.

He's probably the most important member of Team PokerStars having earned over $50 million in the past 10 years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well... Daniel really poked a sleeping bear with this one.

That's the problem when you antagonize an outspoken celebrity like Woods who doesn't seem to give a shit if he angers people. He's got a ton of followers and will start hammering you with things like this, and you need to be prepared for the onslaught of haters.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

That's the problem when you antagonize an outspoken celebrity like Woods who doesn't seem to give a shit if he angers people. He's got a ton of followers and will start hammering you with things like this, and you need to be prepared for the onslaught of haters.
    This was a very un-ChoiceCenter decision for Daniel. I wonder what he was thinking?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Good luck in getting Daniel Negreanu fired from PokerStars.

He's probably the most important member of Team PokerStars having earned over $50 million in the past 10 years.
    lol American values...

is that racism?

Canadian company, Canadian player......

weak

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Totally agree. Typical Canadian douchebag.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

This was a very un-ChoiceCenter decision for Daniel. I wonder what he was thinking?
    The problem is that outspoken, "say whatever I think" Daniel is constantly doing battle with "calm, positive, happy, Choice Center" Daniel.

Daniel brings a lot of positives to the table. Great poker player. Outgoing personality. Great ambassador for poker. Very nice and friendly to all fans. No shady history. Willingness to speak up about wrongs.

Unfortunately, the one area he's always lacked has been his sense of self. He's bounced from one fad and personal philosophy to another, and always seems to be looking for the next thing to latch onto. I believe his attraction to Choice Center came at a vulnerable time when his mother died, and he felt that nobody in the world truly loved him anymore. (He had no romantic relationship, no parents anymore, and his one sibling didn't get along with him.)

I think Daniel believes he found inner peace from Choice Center, but in reality it just force-established a personality type into him which is at odds with his natural one, hence the consistently inconsistent behavior.

With all of that said, I like Daniel for the reasons stated above, and think he's great for poker.

Load Metric
    id say daniel is possibly the only old-school poker pro left standing who isnt a toxic asset.

that said, his relationship non-history narrows options to 'scared to suck a dick and get it over with' or 'pays to btk kidnapped third world children in a soundproof shipping container in the woods'.

also his HSP losing streaks were the finest poker television ever broadcast.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

The problem is that outspoken, "say whatever I think" Daniel is constantly doing battle with "calm, positive, happy, Choice Center" Daniel.

Daniel brings a lot of positives to the table. Great poker player. Outgoing personality. Great ambassador for poker. Very nice and friendly to all fans. No shady history. Willingness to speak up about wrongs.

Unfortunately, the one area he's always lacked has been his sense of self. He's bounced from one fad and personal philosophy to another, and always seems to be looking for the next thing to latch onto. I believe his attraction to Choice Center came at a vulnerable time when his mother died, and he felt that nobody in the world truly loved him anymore. (He had no romantic relationship, no parents anymore, and his one sibling didn't get along with him.)

I think Daniel believes he found inner peace from Choice Center, but in reality it just force-established a personality type into him which is at odds with his natural one, hence the consistently inconsistent behavior.

With all of that said, I like Daniel for the reasons stated above, and think he's great for poker.
    I absolutely agree with this.
    95% of the time, the conditioned, socially appropriate, funny and humble Daniel is present. He’s the guy I admire and root for. Unfortunately, the other 5% of the time, the douche-nozzle with the frosted tips and overflowing testosterone shows up and runs his mouth.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    id say daniel is possibly the only old-school poker pro left standing who isnt a toxic asset.

that said, his relationship non-history narrows options to 'scared to suck a dick and get it over with' or 'pays to btk kidnapped third world children in a soundproof shipping container in the woods'.

also his HSP losing streaks were the finest poker television ever broadcast.
    relationship non-history could also be read as smart as fuck

Comments

sonatine: point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Can somebody explain who James Woods is please

A very bright man and once great actor with a massive dick who is unfortunately suffering from dementia, but because its manifesting itself through a particularly paranoid conservative doctrine, no one is allowed to call it what it is.
    Name:  weird-japan-044a.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  43.3 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I absolutely agree with this.
    95% of the time, the conditioned, socially appropriate, funny and humble Daniel is present. He’s the guy I admire and root for. Unfortunately, the other 5% of the time, the douche-nozzle with the frosted tips and overflowing testosterone shows up and runs his mouth.
    9 out of ten ain't bad

Load Metric
    James Woods, just now

Name:  Screenshot_20171128-194301.png
Views: 452
Size:  442.6 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: first to report
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    I'm sure James Woods wishes Daniel Negreanu was the Bellagio robber.

He's doing such a great job proving Negreanu is a racist piece of shit.

PokerStars is getting ready to fire Daniel any moment now.

Mel Gibson is ready to hire James Woods to play a pedophile in his next movie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    he should have whipped out his cock and tripped the robber

Load Metric
    Shouldn't Woods, even though he's miffed at Daniel, defend the video and the Rasta costume? Woods is all "anti-snowflake" and "pc culture is ruining America", but the first chance he gets he going to tattle on someone? Damn. This is just another example that right wing nuts are the most sensitive people in the world. Sad! Daniel is a total clown, but Woods trying to get him fired because James' little feelings are hurt is chef kisses fingers.

Thread Information