Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ACR STAKE THREAD

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post

YOU SON OF A WHORE!!!

Who do you think you are coming on these boards over and over begging for a stake? What gives you the right? You ceased contributing to this forum a half decade ago!

Your last real contribution was on one of Marty’s fail sites!!

You’re nothing more than the equivalent of a grifter begging for change on the corner. Get a job. Post something on here other than begging for money!!!

Tell the story of how you tried to abscond from a Safeway with a stolen ham sandwich in tow (no pun.)

Or how you defacated on your city’s proudest flag pole and were arrested.

-Harold
    Man may not have a toe but he's making some good points. Heeb write a 1.5k word post about these 2 events and i'll stake you $10. Write another 2k word post about your time in jail and I'll give you another $10. If I feel you bullshitted your post pr fluffed it to add more words then you will lose the stake.
    God damn you're a pretentious douche
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    GET HIM SIZZLER

Load Metric
    I apologize as i jumped on this Neverheeb cat a little too quickly. I would like to make this up by offering a 200 stake at 50/50. Please reply to this thread to setup arrangements.
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    I can play on ACR or BCP - the deal would be 50/50 after stakeback... so in other words we split the profit. so say i get up to 1k and you want your cut... you can take your cut whenever and i'll give you my phone number for updates. You get 1000-200 + 800/2 = 600 to you, 400 to me

Good luck to us both!!!
    Ship it crucial

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverheeb View Post
    I can play on ACR or BCP - the deal would be 50/50 after stakeback... so in other words we split the profit. so say i get up to 1k and you want your cut... you can take your cut whenever and i'll give you my phone number for updates. You get 1000-200 + 800/2 = 600 to you, 400 to me

Good luck to us both!!!

Heeb on the stake like a fat kid on cake

Comments

Neverheeb: Hey that even rhymes =)

Load Metric

Good luck to us both!!!

That sounds reasonable. How do i get this money to you? We would need you to setup a live stream for PFA

Load Metric
    I am on america's card room or black chip poker
    I sent you my screen name on each site via pm
    This is assuming you have money on one of the sites. Do you?
    I can post table names in the thread as I sit if that works for you.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    I am on america's card room or black chip poker
    I sent you my screen name on each site via pm
    This is assuming you have money on one of the sites. Do you?
    I can post table names in the thread as I sit if that works for you.

I don’t play online poker anymore because of my injury I can’t sit down for long periods of time.

Could I send money to one of the sites trustworthy members such as Druff, Chinamaniac, or Drexel to get it to you?

-Harold

Load Metric
    I think that could be arranged. What method would you like to use to send to the third party?

Also, another option is that you set up an account on black chip poker and deposit onto your account and then send me the money. They have player to player transfers. They are quick and easy. At the end I could send it back and you could cash out from the site. May make things easier in the long run. They accept visa and mastercard as well as some other payment methods.
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    I think that could be arranged. What method would you like to use to send to the third party?

Also, another option is that you set up an account on black chip poker and deposit onto your account and then send me the money. They have player to player transfers. They are quick and easy. At the end I could send it back and you could cash out from the site. May make things easier in the long run. They accept visa and mastercard as well as some other payment methods.
    Anyone else feel like they're watching a YouTube prankster stringing along an Indian IRS scammer?

Comments

igotnotoe: to(ne)

Sheesfaced: lol

Load Metric
    Brandon (Drexel) said that he can facilitate a transfer with any of the following methods:
    PayPal
    Zelle
    Wells
    Bank of America
    Chase
    Capital one
    Citi banks

Comments

Sol: Hella fucking professional in ya ass
    Ship it crucial

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Anyone else feel like they're watching a YouTube prankster stringing along an Indian IRS scammer?

Name:  022B7F16-A2BF-4631-A294-9D450EB07F88.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  1.03 MB

Comments

handicapme: LOL
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Forum Wars View Post

Hey you're still up like 3k from that rolling... thanks for paying back that 1500 - that was cool - you didn't need to do that. would you like to stake me? big run around the corner =)

Comments

BUBBLES:
    Ship it crucial

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    heeb would be best to try global poker over acr for cash games if some person is willing to stake him cuz global is way softer.

Comments

HoodedN: Confirmed

Load Metric

Hey you're still up like 3k from that rolling... thanks for paying back that 1500 - that was cool - you didn't need to do that. would you like to stake me? big run around the corner =)

Don't know the back story But I think Cmoney has 50k stake on that so so poker player michael!

Load Metric
    I found the article about neverheeb that was also the inspiration for my user name.

https://archives.sfexaminer.com/sanf...nt?oid=2174436

May 05, 2011

A man was giddy to accept his good Samaritan prize — a rock of cocaine — for helping out a teenage driver with a broken down car in East Palo Alto.

But instead of scoring the rock, the duped Samaritan was pistol-whipped and carjacked by the thug in distress on Monday, prosecutors in San Mateo County say.

Heeb, I'm honestly very happy to see you still around and doing well. You are a legend.
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 02-27-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Hit me up PM if you want stake. I will put you wsop events if you want even though you rolled Dan druff and I for crack money many years back. Also, if you want to attempt a run up on this network I will fire some. I just dont want to deal with setting up an account though so need to be via someone else.
    Last edited by cmoney; 02-28-2018 at 03:44 AM.

Load Metric
    Hit me up PM if you want stake. I will put you wsop events if you want even though you rolled Dan druff and I for crack money many years back. Also, if you want to attempt a run up on this network I will fire some. I just dont want to deal with setting up an account though so need to be via someone else.
    CMoney is the man!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

Don't know the back story But I think Cmoney has 50k stake on that so so poker player michael!
    How time flies.

I borrowed money from him 10+ years ago (may actually be 13 at this point) when I had little money and he had a lot. I paid him back and then some and it was actually confirmed on radio. Heeb, you know this. Please confirm and stop trolling making it look like i owe you money.

There is a Western Union element to this that is pretty funny, but I will save that story for another time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

How time flies.

I borrowed money from him 10+ years ago (may actually be 13 at this point) when I had little money and he had a lot. I paid him back and then some and it was actually confirmed on radio. Heeb, you know this. Please confirm and stop trolling making it look like i owe you money.

There is a Western Union element to this that is pretty funny, but I will save that story for another time.
    LOL "borrowed" thats one way to describe it. Few people remember the richest guy on the forums used to be a scammer. Also, stake me plz.

Thread Information