Thread: A Druff-worthy story of a feminist politician trying to get out of speeding ticket

Load Metric

A Druff-worthy story of a feminist politician trying to get out of speeding ticket

HA!!! I scooped Druff on posting this story of a liberal feminist politician getting caught in bullshit lies while trying to get out of a traffic ticket!!!

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    But in the interest of "equal time", here's one about an entitled Republican female elected official whose expletive-filled tirade against the cops who were investigating a traffic accident this year went got the attention of the Interwebs.

Comments

big dick: GLAD THAT BITCH GOT LOCKED THE FUCK UP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    HA!!! I scooped Druff on posting this story of a liberal feminist politician getting caught in bullshit lies while trying to get out of a traffic ticket!!!

This video is tilting to watch. The guy who made it is clearly a hyper-partisan right winger who jumps on every stupid detail, including claiming she is violating "public trust" by driving 43 in a 30 or not having current registration documents.

Huh??

I almost closed it after several minutes of this crap (along with a far-too-long introduction, bashing her for being a "liberal Democrat who supports Hillary"), but it actually starts getting good around the 6:15 mark, where she starts to cry, claims she's flat broke, and will lose her job if she's late.

"I can't afford to change my insurance" is also a laughable excuse. When you change your insurance, you tend to SAVE money. Getting a moving violation will cause ALL insurance companies to charge you higher rates.

When she gets out of the car and hyperventilates at around the 9 minute mark, that's also hilarious.

This woman obviously has serious emotional issues. Amazing she made it as far as she did politically without something like this coming out.

I like how she also freaked out when this very nice cop forgave every violation, and said he was only writing a seatbelt ticket, which is very cheap, and doesn't affect your record. Cops will do this for people if they are nice and want to fulfill their required quota without hurting people. I had a cop write me up for a phony $10 "license plate violation" instead of giving me a speeding ticket, in exactly the same type of scenario (but I didn't cry or freak out like she did).

Funny how she then complains that "this isn't the right charge", and he says, "Okay fine, I'll go back and write the speeding ticket instead."

LOL

Comments

MumblesBadly: Glad you got through the political hyperbole near the beginning.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Somehow she still got 44% of the vote though.

LOL partisan voters

Load Metric

LOL partisan voters
    What's the over/under for what Roy Moore gets? PredictIt still has him as the favorite to win.

*giggling*
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

LOL partisan voters
    Yeah, LthefuckOL.

The Republicans never have partisan voters. They always calmly listen carefully to all the candidates then choose the candidate who's values most closely match their own wants & needs & vote accordingly.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Got 'im!

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: politics is yes and no. i would vote freddy krueger if he said NO to the the shit i didn't want.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

LOL partisan voters
    Yeah, LthefuckOL.

The Republicans never have partisan voters. They always calmly listen carefully to all the candidates then choose the candidate who's values most closely match their own wants & needs & vote accordingly.
    I always vote straight R except for judges, I vote for D on judges because I used to deal in drugs so I wanted a pro-crime anti-American on the bench in case I got busted

Load Metric
    The guy who made it is clearly a hyper-partisan right winger who jumps on every stupid detail

Hmmmmmm

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Load Metric
    Another woman in power drunkenly abusing someone, this time an Uber driver.

Load Metric

LOL partisan voters
    Can you not be such a fucking idiot when your party is not giving a fuck about a pedo.

Thread Information