here are my seats

Name:  madison-square-garden-nhl-107-800x600.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  226.1 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: McJesus

limitles: freshly Zambonied rink...priceless
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    was going to make a pfa.com luvs the rangers sign but i'm afraid i might be asked to leave.

i will take some shitty video with my shitty camera
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    nice seats, enjoy.

Load Metric
    enjoy the game expect Edmonton to own them tomorrow.. Good thing here in AZ with Coyotes literally shitting the bed all season is tickets are fairly cheap for a lot of the games through stubhub.. Able to get pretty decent seats for when my Capitals come to town right before Christmas to beat them like redheaded step children (which would be nice last two seasons despite being a beast in the regular season the Caps have lost both games here in last two seasons.)..

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Got an extra ticket?

#joking
    #notreally

Comments

big dick: loser always wants something for free. FU

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    enjoy the game expect Edmonton to own them tomorrow.. Good thing here in AZ with Coyotes literally shitting the bed all season is tickets are fairly cheap for a lot of the games through stubhub.. Able to get pretty decent seats for when my Capitals come to town right before Christmas to beat them like redheaded step children (which would be nice last two seasons despite being a beast in the regular season the Caps have lost both games here in last two seasons.)..
    Went to a Coyotes game in Phoenix against Montreal once and there were literally more Montreal fans there than Coyotes fans. I have no idea how Phoenix still has a hockey team.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wanted to leave my house at 10:30 but left my house at 11am for a 1pm game. soon as i got to the merrit parkway i was hit with traffic. at one point i didn't think we would make it on time. there was sporatic traffic from ct to ny. once there i parked at one of the 1st garages semi close to msg for about 20 bux and walked a few blocks. got there w/ 10 minutes to spare. going home there was an accident on the west side highway which made the drive almost double in time. next time train and subway.

was sitting in a low row and noticed wayne gretzky was sitting in row 4. got him on film. there were also some celebs sitting in front/next to the great one that msg gave some spotlight to. some dude name dennis haskins. i didnt know who the fuck this dude was until i goggled his name now. turned out he was the principal in saved by the bell..which makes sense as they were playing a couple clips on the big screen and i was wondering why?..i thought there was some kind of hockey reference with it at the time, but wasn't really paying attention....lol..there were also a couple of c list celebs that i can't even remember their name they gave the spotlight to.

turned out to be very exciting game and i got some goals on video. will post them soon

this is a young photo

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  32.0 KB

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: mr belding rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Went to a Coyotes game in Phoenix against Montreal once and there were literally more Montreal fans there than Coyotes fans. I have no idea how Phoenix still has a hockey team.
    evil secret.. The opposing teams keep the Coytoes seats filled.. All the snowbirds here from Canada actually flock to the games.. Its very typical to see tons of opposing fans at the games. I mean hell people will time when their team is coming into town even from places all over come to play some golf (not my thing but phoenix has overall best golf in the country they claim) and watch their team play (getting tickets for the Blackhawks is damn near impossible).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://streamable.com/kmkl4

got gretzky going to take a leak after the goal.............obv in black overcoat

https://streamable.com/fk19a
    Last edited by mulva; 11-12-2017 at 11:23 PM.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thread is shit without #36 Zuccarello
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Thread is shit without #36 Zuccarello
    best zucc ever

Thread Information