Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep in mind that when you make fun of Tyde... (continued)

Load Metric

Keep in mind that when you make fun of Tyde... (continued)

he is making $15,000 a month. A MONTH.

Who is laughing now?

Every month he wants he makes $15,000 a month.

I see HUT making fun of Tyde for being a sea chef, yet he makes much, much less slinging pizzas to teenagers outside a high school.

There are very few people on this site that have the opportunity to make $15,000 a month any time they want (I do, but that is a different story, I have a degree from a powerful NE school that allows me to cash in when I want, but I digress).

Tyde > 90% PFA posters

Comments

JimmyG_415: That only makes him more of a scumbag for not paying that $500. "Gee, He got pissed so I wouldn't pay".....any debt is going to get there, he is a bum.

JACKDANIELS: KIDS SO LIQUID

duped_samaritan: No pattern

hongkonger: Bottomfag

Tellafriend: >98%

ToasterOven: lol

OSA: strippers make as much, would you want your daughter as a stripper?

nunbeater: lol you're so fucking dumb. and yes I am still laughing

herbertstemple:

WillieMcFML: what if bob was one of us

Muck Ficon: Lol. He will fuck this up. Don't worry

Sloppy Joe: LOL

Load Metric
    Fuck off

Comments

duped_samaritan: fk i meant to red op

wrenchjockey: offset

Gordman: THIS

Load Metric
    lol this cunt practically stalked and ridiculed Tyde for god knows how many years. And now he plays deputy to Jewlips as Tyde's Ball Cupper in Chief?

What's the angle here? is it just self-lulz, or is it a long con?
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    well this is all very nice but what the people really want is more info on your $140 Appetizer

Comments

OSA: lobster mac and cheese

Banned
    Load Metric
    Look out Minty, I think Bob wants your man

Name:  e8cf4024133d813ca3ec4c2427c92dbf.jpg
Views: 477
Size:  14.2 KB

Load Metric
    #BIGAPPETIZER

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yeah, then there's the whole part about him blowing it all and sleeping in a car. Remember the big stars scores?

Making a shit ton of money means exactly dick if you can't manage it and keep a roof over your head.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    2) People who are here only to ruin the forum with trolling or constant negativity
    3) People who "take over" the forum by posting too many messages/threads or pick fights with everyone

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ted-2-21-2014)

how about actually enforcing this policy

considering this babbling idiot Bottomset is all over my nuts every fucking day now

I don't mind SOME trolling, its to be expected....but feel free to review his entire body of work since registering his 50th lame ass dupe on this site whereas 90% of it is either mentioning me in some context, or making completely false allegations

you don't seem to lift a finger to prevent this, which seems like a huge double standard

I was planning on posting some solid content, and updates about Mexico...but this clown has already suggested I'm a 'fugitive' , am a 'habitual drunk driver' and started his 'dead Winnie' thread.

this is completely out of line. I'm not here to antagonize members or pick fights. I thought we were clear on that.

if you want to take out the trash, then start with this idiot Bottomfag/Damone/RobbieBensonFan etc etc etc

my God , I lost track of the dozens of retarded dupes he's had (all of which seem to hang on my nuts)

by all means, feel free to review the comments from other members in his latest abortion of a thread

this goes way past an obsession now. The only reason this dumbass is here in the first place is to troll me relentlessly

I don't expect any special treatment, and I'm not here to start wars or provoke attacks, but you need to start enforcing what appears to be a pretty cut and dry policy.

If you don't want me to 'dominate the forums', then how about doing something to muzzle this baboon

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Damone View Post
    Not sure where these allegations came from, although I am quite sure who started them. Same guy who equated Beenstaring living with his grandmother to "wiping her ass to get stakes"

For the record, I am not a plumber nor do I currently know any plumbers. The only toilet I have ever unclogged is my own. If I need mechanical work on my septic system I call a certified plumber, I do not do this on my own. Of course, I rent a townhome presently, so I call the landlord. I think owning a home is a huge scam, and renting is far more attractive, but that is a topic for another day.

So these plumber jokes are meaningless to me, but you are more than welcome to continue them and search Google for creative plumber pictures. And mind you, the ONE plumber I did know never unclogged any toilets and had a staff of 50 and did the plumbing infrastructure for new office construction. I mean its not nearly as glamorous as living in the Gaza Strip playing Stars, but its an honest living.

And for the record, I spend most of my adult work week analyzing spreadsheets and reporting to the Man. I would love to supervise a crew digging trenches for new sewage systems and drive a fat F350 and bounce around job sites in the outdoors. But it did not work out that way.

LOL

they are 'meaningless' to you, and yet you felt compelled to start a thread about how they are 'meaningless' to you

pay close attention to the replies in this thread Bottomfag

you told me in PM's 2 years ago that you are an unlicensed plumber, so stop lying

just like you lie aboout everything else

take a trip to the Caymans after you unclog some more turds and post some ads in skilled trade services on Craigslist

fucking clown

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

Why are you lying? I mentioned one time back in the day how I was having problems with my toilet, been messing with it for 2 hours but couldn't fix it for the life of me. You PM'ed me and said explain the problem, I told you and you walked me through how to fix it with one of your plumber "tricks" that only an expert would know. My girl thought I was the shit (no pun intended) for the next week since "I" fixed it and we didn't have to pay a real plumber. I don't think I ever got around to thanking you but I guess better late than never, TY.

when he PM'd me, (right about the same time he was hounding me to buy Tydepoker for $1700.00) he was boasting about charging his 'dumbfuck' customers 60 bucks or more for like a 10 minute job

He isn't even a licenced plumber, which means he is almost certainly trying to hustle jobs on Craigslist

Comments

hongkonger: Fucking gold

Gordman: GOT EEEEM

Load Metric
    tyde dont listen to these haters, take your money and start investing in rental properties, in a few years you will be rich and these gimps will be tugging their limp dicks crying because they cant even spell retirement

Load Metric
    Are we still pretending a cook on a merchant vessel makes 180k a year? Is that still happening?

Comments

gut:

Load Metric
    I am happy for him that he has a second chance to make a life for himself.
    That said, if a job offered me $x per month with the caveat that I had to sleep in the utility closet with a small bed, a desk, and spotty wifi, but sometimes great views out the window, I'm dividing that monthly by 24 to figure out my hourly. If I can't go grab a beer after work where there's actual women in attendance, I'm on the clock 24/7 in my mind.

Comments

hongkonger: Damn good point

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Are we still pretending a cook on a merchant vessel makes 180k a year? Is that still happening?

We are. We are also pretending he spends days in exotic ports of call seeing sights and landmarks and beach bunnies when in reality he's glued to the ship making hot pockets for the captain in the hopes that this one won't have him dragged off the ship and thrown into a foreign hoosegow.

We are also pretending that taxes don't need to be paid, and the jokes on us because the odds he even files a tax return this year are longer than Todger not complaining about a customer service issue in the same amount of time.

While we're at it, let us also pretend he isn't reading every. fucking. word. of all this shit the last few days.

Comments

Gordman: LOLOL

JACKDANIELS: UH OH

ToasterOven: lol

Sloppy Joe: AHEM

Load Metric
    A speculating grease monkey.............now I've seen everything.....

Comments

wrenchjockey: oh no you're the first person to call me that and it's such a burn I don't think I'll ever survive. QUICK THERE'S MARTY AND HIS COCK DOESN'T HAVE LIPS ON IT!

Muck Ficon: You are the worst
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Banned
    Load Metric
    Do you guys think Marty's going to be humiliated by all this white knighting on his behalf, or proud to have his own lapdog?

Personally, I'd find it embarrassing.

Comments

wrenchjockey: long and storied history of him soaking it up like a sponge, then shitting all over them. Hold on, it's inevitable.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    https://www.careerbliss.com/usmm/salaries/chef/

1 US Merchant Marine Chef Salaries Browse US Merchant Marine Salaries by Job Title →
    US Merchant Marine Chefs earn $61,000 annually, or $29 per hour, which is 42% higher than the national average for all Chefs at $40,000 annually and equal to the national salary average for ​all working Americans. The highest paid Chefs work for California Culinary Academy at $103,000 annually and the lowest paid Chefs work for Marco's Pizza at $15,000 annually
    That is a trained chef... Not a bathtub meth cook.

Earnings and Benefits

Because of federal laws and the efforts of a strong union, employees of the U.S. merchant marine are among the highest-paid seamen in the world. In 2004 the median wage of chief stewards was $14.86 per hour; of chief cooks, $4,618 per month, including overtime pay; and of mess attendants and utility hands, $3,199 per month, including overtime. Over-time work increases most salaries by fifty percent. However, because employees of the merchant marine must often wait between jobs, their yearly income tends to be lower than the monthly figures would indicate.
    http://careers.stateuniversity.com/p...ward-Cook.html
    Last edited by vegas1369; 11-11-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Eh, I'll take him at his word, as he posted a paystub somewhere and he has no skills to fake that.

Comments

nunbeater: lol what you did there

Load Metric
    WE LOVE YOU MARTY

Stay safe bud

Comments

wrenchjockey: speak for yourself, cock gobbler
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I need drama to read and I am not satisfied. So see ya at the river kid?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Eh, I'll take him at his word, as he posted a paystub somewhere and he has no skills to fake that.
    I think he also said his position isn't just a chef but potentially a department head? He explained it all in PFA radio. All that being said $15k/month is decent money but nothing to brag about. 180k per year assuming he works all 12 months which it doesn't sound like he has any intention of. He will make a bit, get back to Mexico to drink and play poker.

Comments

wrenchjockey: see 'chief steward' in vegas' post above.

Tellafriend: $15k a month for someone with no education is plenty to brag about

Gold
    Load Metric
    So he makes 4k a month and not 15k?

Honestly, 15k sounded a bit ridiculous. All you have to do is cook and be stuck on a boat. There really aren't is any skilled labor (semi skilled?) or hazards to justify anywhere near 15k.

With 4k, it makes a lot more sense how he is broke so quickly after getting back in the US. After taxes and shit, he isn't rolling around with that much.

Really, a boat company is going to pay someone 15k a month to cook for what looks like a uhhhhh group of Nigerians? lololol.

Thread Information