Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ric Flair Hospitalized with reports that it might be serious

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ric Flair Hospitalized with reports that it might be serious

Bottomset is this true????

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/14/ric-flair-hospitalized/

Pro wrestling icon Ric Flair has been hospitalized -- and it sounds serious.

The Nature Boy's reps confirmed the 68-year-old was hospitalized over the weekend -- but Legacy Talent Agency insisted it was for "routine monitoring" and there was "no reason to panic."

But things changed by Sunday night, when the reps posted, "We need your prayers, positive energy, and well wishes for our Living Legend as he is dealing with some tough medical issues."

The agency has not said exactly what those medical issues are.

We just saw Flair out back in May -- and he told us not to let terrorists scare them away from sporting events.

He's also been campaigning for his friend Kane, who's running for mayor in Tennessee.

Story developing ...

Load Metric
    Thoughts and prayers for his family and bottomset.

Load Metric
    I'm a huge flair mark, but if he dies I dont think i'll be sad. Guy survived a plane crash 40 years ago that should have killed him, and has had one of the best runs you can have. Drinking copious amount of alcohol, and snorting cocaine like a madman usually results in an early death. I think hes still snorting hella yayo, but thats just a guess. 68 years is a helluva long time for somebody living his lifestyle, I think all the cardio he does helps alot. I heard him say once that he lives life like a rockstar because he should've died in that plane crash, so now he feels like hes freerolling life.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: can u get an avatar so I dont step on your dick?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    68 for a pro wrassler is like 115 for a little old lady.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ric Flair.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

I dont think he did roids, which helps alot. Also probably not a lot of pain pills. Naitch was just fueled by booze and cocaine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

I dont think he did roids, which helps alot. Also probably not a lot of pain pills. Naitch was just fueled by booze and cocaine.
    Of course he did steroids. He was in the wrestling business for over 40 years. He also was completely broke in a plane crash.

0.0 chance Naitch never touched the juice. He never went to the gym, lived at the bar, and never missed a show. And everyone else around him was on the gas too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

Of course he did steroids. He was in the wrestling business for over 40 years. He also was completely broke in a plane crash.

0.0 chance Naitch never touched the juice. He never went to the gym, lived at the bar, and never missed a show. And everyone else around him was on the gas too.
    Like all good blonde hair people from Minnesota, Ric Flair hated the juice.

Load Metric
    Watching these promos I really regret being a WWF kid and thinking the WCW was Bush League.

"Herschel Walker, for all you black folks out there..."

Load Metric

Just googled it. Looks like he admits to using juice 3 times for short periods of time. The last time being 1989. Naitch lies all the time tho, so its possible hes juicing his fucking ass off. I just assumed he never abused the shit, because before the airplane crash he had a huge football player build, and afterward he got a lot smaller and never really had a real impressive physique. If he did abuse roids for long periods of time that makes it a lot more impressive to me though that hes still alive given all his other vices.

Load Metric
    Watching these promos I really regret being a WWF kid and thinking the WCW was Bush League.

"Herschel Walker, for all you black folks out there..."
    Same I barely watched that at all. I don't think 4 year old me would've appreciated it though. I was all about cartoon character gimmicks in the wwf

Load Metric
    . Naitch lies all the time tho, so its possible hes juicing his fucking ass off.
    Ric will tell you he was there when Bruiser Brody was stabbed and killed in Puerto Rico, even tho he was thousands of miles away at the time. He's no different than Hogan, a guy who long ago decided that everything was a work and every truth is merely what he wants to be the truth on that day.

Load Metric
    The 68-year-old wrestling icon was admitted to the hospital early Saturday morning and the situation has gotten more serious.
    We're told Flair is set to undergo a procedure momentarily, though we're not being told what the procedure is ... though Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that it's a heart related issue.
    In Canada, "has gotten" is fairly poor English. Does TMZ hire high school dropouts?

Everyone raise a glass for bottomset. This could be a tough time in his life if Flair dies.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I'm a huge flair mark, but if he dies I dont think i'll be sad. Guy survived a plane crash 40 years ago that should have killed him, and has had one of the best runs you can have. Drinking copious amount of alcohol, and snorting cocaine like a madman usually results in an early death. I think hes still snorting hella yayo, but thats just a guess. 68 years is a helluva long time for somebody living his lifestyle, I think all the cardio he does helps alot. I heard him say once that he lives life like a rockstar because he should've died in that plane crash, so now he feels like hes freerolling life.
    FK YA, COCAINE IS GOD
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Damn, hes in a medically induced coma. I was wrong, i'm very fuckin sad about this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    The 68-year-old wrestling icon was admitted to the hospital early Saturday morning and the situation has gotten more serious.
    We're told Flair is set to undergo a procedure momentarily, though we're not being told what the procedure is ... though Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that it's a heart related issue.
    In Canada, "has gotten" is fairly poor English. Does TMZ hire high school dropouts?

Everyone raise a glass for bottomset. This could be a tough time in his life if Flair dies.

Is it supposed to be has got more serious? That sounds all kinds of wrong to me. Of course they could just say the situation has worsened, as a three word for one special. I know I can't write grammatically correct, but I've always thought I spoke correctly.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 08-14-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Load Metric
    Keep in mind flair did coke back when cocaine was cocaine, that has to be like organic cocaine by todays standards.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Is it supposed to be has got more serious? That sounds all kinds of wrong to me. Of course they could just say the situation has worsened, as a three word for one special. I know I can't write grammatically correct, but I've always thought I spoke correctly.
    situation has become more serious, IMO.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: yeah lol I will never remember how to use gotten so I just will chose another word from now on.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Has the situation actually gotten worse or are we still arguing the nuances of the English language?

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: oh you rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Has the situation actually gotten worse or are we still arguing the nuances of the English language?
    I might nitpick your use of the word arguing, so maybe both?

He had some sort of emergency surgery after being put into the coma, but that's about all people seem to be sure of right now. I think best case at the moment would be "stable."

Load Metric
    Kilgore your making me mad in this thread. Their are times when it is okay to complain about people using the English language incorrectly.

They're also times when its' okay. But there article with "has gotten" rubbed the wrong weigh.

Thread Information