Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: I Collect Poker Debts

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCrusher View Post
    Has Bryan "The Icon" Micon contacted you about Erick Lindgren not paying the money he allegedly owes him for the fantasy debt?

http://pokernewsboy.com/wsop-news/ws...and-more/12553
    its halfway tempting to ruin Lindgren just for the piece of trash he is

Load Metric
    What would really make you a legend is if you collect that 10k from Justin Wade Smith on behalf of micon, that would instantly give you a shitload of credibility......atleast around here..
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    What would really make you a legend is if you collect that 10k from Justin Wade Smith on behalf of micon, that would instantly give you a shitload of credibility......atleast around here..

Then everyone he owes BTC to can get theirs back, he didn't steal it of course he just held it after a change over.

Banned
    Load Metric
    not my call to do without getting contacted by Micon, or whoever is owed

any inquiries where people dont want it posted on a public forum or where a message could be read can be sent to:

tehcollector@protonmail.com

Load Metric
    I think your talking about the 30 bit coin bet than Micon won and never Collected. $210k in todays roll!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    I think your talking about the 30 bit coin bet than Micon won and never Collected. $210k in todays roll!
    no, sir, mr justin wade smith's appearance on NWP lore goes back well before bitcoin. this wasn't a lost bet, this was a true con job, and some legendary threads along the way.

Banned
    Load Metric
    dont suppose anyone heard me on Chicago Joeys live show?
    went well, lots of shoutouts from me for this forum

Banned
    Load Metric
    Follow Along with tehcollector:

Today I was contacted to retrieve 7k from Mr X who was backed and then fled the state from Florida to Pennsylvania
    at this point we are 10 minutes in
    All we have is a first and last name.
    We acquire Mr X's pictures by typing in his name and poker into google--sure enough there he is
    We then move over to a couple of our information gathering sites and type his name in there
    From that site we acquire everything we need: all his info, his parents info, his phone number, their numbers, everyones emails
    Mr X, 27 years old right now, appears to have skipped town with the 7k and moved back in with mom and dad.
    We look for social media accounts for Mr X but nothing yet, no matter, we have lots of info
    We realize we are typing we when there is only one of me, but we digress

That is all for now. Tomorrow we will begin chatting with Mr X and tell him his options.
    If he doesnt talk to us we will talk with his parents
    If no one talks and no payment arrangements are made, Mr X is gonna have some issues

Load Metric
    How do you determine if the debt is 100% legit?
    Do you investigate further if you contact the guy & he gives a different but believable story?
    Have you ever walked away from a collection after learning the situation wasn't quite as cut & dried as it was presented to you?
    What do you do in the case of something like the Aussie Matt story where he supposedly accepted 1M as payment in full then planned on ruining the guys rep just because? As far as I'm concerned just don't accept a shitty deal because once you accept a shitty deal it's over.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    How do you determine if the debt is 100% legit?
    Do you investigate further if you contact the guy & he gives a different but believable story?
    Have you ever walked away from a collection after learning the situation wasn't quite as cut & dried as it was presented to you?
    What do you do in the case of something like the Aussie Matt story where he supposedly accepted 1M as payment in full then planned on ruining the guys rep just because? As far as I'm concerned just don't accept a shitty deal because once you accept a shitty deal it's over.

All of my collections so far have come through referrals and vouched for by people who wouldnt lie to me.
    From the sounds of the Matt Leon thing Matt is paid and thats that, regardless of anything else.
    Some guy contacted me asking to collect from an 84 year old woman. THAT I can walk away from with ease lol. What a scenario that was.
    Guess Ive been lucky so far as the people who owed were definitely not in denial that they owed.

edit: One of my jobs wasnt a referral. A member from here contacted me. The person who owed didnt deny and it took 30 minutes to get him to pay in full. I asked him to vouch but was a no go, and thats ok, personal choice and all that
    Last edited by tehcollector; 11-14-2017 at 08:02 PM. Reason: brainssssssss

Load Metric
    Have you ever had someone look to get you to collect from themselves, like paying a guy to kill you type thing. You think you are calling to get them to pay but really they are just lonely and start a convo and wont stop talking.

Banned
    Load Metric

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Have you ever had someone look to get you to collect from themselves, like paying a guy to kill you type thing. You think you are calling to get them to pay but really they are just lonely and start a convo and wont stop talking.
    pm me your number, we can chat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    pm me your number, we can chat

how much?

Banned
    Load Metric
    from my twitter

As quick as I collected debts is as quick as I quit doing it. Thanks to twitter user ArmenH1 whining about my uber uber low fee 300 up front and 8% of 6k, Im done. Closing twitter. Good luck with scammers

I have absolutely no time for people who whine and complain about paying such a minimal amount. I wasnt in this for the money, so its ultra easy to walk away. Im gonna hang with my dog and watch golf til time is up. Ill only do this if they are referred by or vetted through Marc Klang

its just not that important to me

donate to your local dog rescue and support Dan Druff and this forum

Load Metric
    All of my collections so far have come through referrals and vouched for by people who wouldnt lie to me.
    I get why you would think that, but the people who would never lie to you might be easily con-able, or are otherwise open to bad 3rd party judgement. That might even be why they know you in the first place. Not suggesting anyone or anything, just saying someone doing what you do might want to be more careful, of not for the consequences that fall upon you, but for the fact you could unwittingly be used as a vehicle for revenge in some circumstances.

From the sounds of the Matt Leon thing Matt is paid and thats that, regardless of anything else.
    Some guy contacted me asking to collect from an 84 year old woman. THAT I can walk away from with ease lol. What a scenario that was.
    Out of curiosity, what type of debt was it? If gambling, what kind? Or whatever details you know and are willing to share.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    I get why you would think that, but the people who would never lie to you might be easily con-able, or are otherwise open to bad 3rd party judgement. That might even be why they know you in the first place. Not suggesting anyone or anything, just saying someone doing what you do might want to be more careful, of not for the consequences that fall upon you, but for the fact you could unwittingly be used as a vehicle for revenge in some circumstances.

Out of curiosity, what type of debt was it? If gambling, what kind? Or whatever details you know and are willing to share.

first part----doesnt matter now ill only do it through or for Marc Klang

second thing---no idea, didnt wanna know what it was for, just immediately told him to hit the road

Comments

Crowe Diddly: answers all questions rep

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

I would love to be representing the "debtor" against a moron like you. You are liability personified.

meh youre right, here goes. If Druff boots me he boots me

I phone the debtor so many times its uncountable
    I phone the debtors work ""---I like to try and get people fired--I have accomplished it once
    I phone the debtors parent
    I phone the parents work
    I phone the brother or sisters
    I phone their work
    I phone any relatives that I find---its very very easy for me to find every bit of info on a person. Im a high level doxer
    I contact debtors friends on social media

thats the mild stuff

Im a level 10 photoshopper.
    I photoshop the debtor and a profile of them onto the state they live in sexual offender website. If they dont pay or make arrangements they have a sex offender profile. That profile is then distributed to friends, family, workplaces, social media, anything I can think of that the debtor may come into contact with.

and it gets worse from there as I do a lot of work on TOR.

I just hammer hammer hammer it until payment arrangements are made or the debt is paid period.

Do I care if I get outed? Nope. No family, no social life, no nothing, just an absolute driven desire to make scammers and thieves pay back what they owe.
    Do I care what people think of me? come on now really?
    Do I care if someone found out who I am and did this to me? Pffffft Id probably give them tips

I take sosososo little for a cut its a bit of a joke on me, but thats ok. A guy who knows what i do, he is associated with a certain motorcycle gang and I said to him his collectors are far more scary than me. He replied "No they arent, the scariest person is the one with nothing to lose" and I literally have nothing to lose. Someone could shove a gun to my head for what I do and I would press it to my forehead for them.

I never stop
    Just a couple observations. If you are outted, you could actually face federal criminal charges, not to mention guaranteed lawsuits for slander and liable. the moment you try to fake sex offense shit (which could also lead to additional criminal charges.) good thing you don’t have family because then when you fuck with the wrong person, and end up in a shallow grave in the desert, or a smoldering heap as has happened in some cases. at least make sure you have your final arrangements taken care of especially to take care of your dogs. Not saying some people aren’t scumbags but I’m guaranteeing, You will make a fatal mistake with the wrong person and it’s not going to end well for you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by brutal_thinker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

Just a couple observations. If you are outted, you could actually face federal criminal charges, not to mention guaranteed lawsuits for slander and liable. the moment you try to fake sex offense shit (which could also lead to additional criminal charges.) good thing you don’t have family because then when you fuck with the wrong person, and end up in a shallow grave in the desert, or a smoldering heap as has happened in some cases. at least make sure you have your final arrangements taken care of especially to take care of your dogs. Not saying some people aren’t scumbags but I’m guaranteeing, You will make a fatal mistake with the wrong person and it’s not going to end well for you.

guy cant even do a quote properly, calls me a moron. Oh boy we got a real contender here lolol

although in hindsight it looks like Im calling myself a moron as he posted his line into my quote,....well played Finklestein

Banned
    Load Metric
    This post is for brutal_thinker

When I get my next job I will personally send you the debtors name and contact info. Then you are more than welcome to go against me. Then if you out me you can come sue me for the zero assets and money I have, beat up a guy whos on limited time, or have a guy thrown in prison who has been there enough to realize its simply 3 squares and a bed and a lot of cards.

Now if I happen to out who you are, well hey, thats a whole other ballgame isnt it.

Lets have some fun you gangster you

Comments

Tellafriend: For KT

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    This post is for brutal_thinker

When I get my next job I will personally send you the debtors name and contact info. Then you are more than welcome to go against me. Then if you out me you can come sue me for the zero assets and money I have, beat up a guy whos on limited time, or have a guy thrown in prison who has been there enough to realize its simply 3 squares and a bed and a lot of cards.

Now if I happen to out who you are, well hey, thats a whole other ballgame isnt it.

Lets have some fun you gangster you
    I’m out of rep - but this should be green. Fuck brutal thinker.
    Don’t let him get you at YOUR GAME. I hope you don’t let his baseless, empty threats dictate your actions.

Thread Information