Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Collect Poker Debts

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Where have I seen this before
    Introvert, not a big guy, Druff approved, not the in it for the money simply wants to right a few wrongs

This might be what your trying to recall HairPiece

to be honest Falling Down is what I relate to the most. I think I am very similar to this, but Im not pullin guns lol. Im just using online and other skills.

as far as what Charham says he is right. Im just wanting to right the wrongs that have occurred for so long in the poker world. Too many people know they can get away with scamming and stealing because there are no repercussions. Time to make that right

Banned
    Load Metric
    Marc Klang vouching for me on twitter for collecting for him,....will do same on here on approval of account

Name:  twww.jpg
Views: 748
Size:  35.6 KB

Load Metric
    Why are you being so coy? We get it - people vouch for your methods. We believe you. Now tell us HOW you collect these debts.

Not sure why you would think Druff would care that you reveal that info.

Spill it already.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shrink View Post
    Why are you being so coy? We get it - people vouch for your methods. We believe you. Now tell us HOW you collect these debts.

Not sure why you would think Druff would care that you reveal that info.

Spill it already.
    meh youre right, here goes. If Druff boots me he boots me

I phone the debtor so many times its uncountable
    I phone the debtors work ""---I like to try and get people fired--I have accomplished it once
    I phone the debtors parent
    I phone the parents work
    I phone the brother or sisters
    I phone their work
    I phone any relatives that I find---its very very easy for me to find every bit of info on a person. Im a high level doxer
    I contact debtors friends on social media

thats the mild stuff

Im a level 10 photoshopper.
    I photoshop the debtor and a profile of them onto the state they live in sexual offender website. If they dont pay or make arrangements they have a sex offender profile. That profile is then distributed to friends, family, workplaces, social media, anything I can think of that the debtor may come into contact with.

and it gets worse from there as I do a lot of work on TOR.

I just hammer hammer hammer it until payment arrangements are made or the debt is paid period.

Do I care if I get outed? Nope. No family, no social life, no nothing, just an absolute driven desire to make scammers and thieves pay back what they owe.
    Do I care what people think of me? come on now really?
    Do I care if someone found out who I am and did this to me? Pffffft Id probably give them tips

I take sosososo little for a cut its a bit of a joke on me, but thats ok. A guy who knows what i do, he is associated with a certain motorcycle gang and I said to him his collectors are far more scary than me. He replied "No they arent, the scariest person is the one with nothing to lose" and I literally have nothing to lose. Someone could shove a gun to my head for what I do and I would press it to my forehead for them.

I never stop

Load Metric
    Have you ever entertained the idea of being a forum moderator?

Asking for a friend.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Have you ever entertained the idea of being a forum moderator?

Asking for a friend.
    not a clue what that entails

Load Metric
    Oh, so you are a monster who does terrible, distasteful, and illegal things for good instead of evil. You are Debtman, in a sense.

What would happen if someone were to out you? Also, what do you think is the real source of your anger? I get that you hate scammers, but did you get fucked out of some pogs in a trade when you were young or some shit? Your righteous anger is laudable, your methods are troubling, and there's a decent chance of it ending badly for a few people, you included, if I may project a bit here.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Oh, so you are a monster who does terrible, distasteful, and illegal things for good instead of evil. You are Debtman, in a sense.

What would happen if someone were to out you? Also, what do you think is the real source of your anger? I get that you hate scammers, but did you get fucked out of some pogs in a trade when you were young or some shit? Your righteous anger is laudable, your methods are troubling, and there's a decent chance of it ending badly for a few people, you included, if I may project a bit here.
    what % of me cares about this,...tell me
    I could use my anger for other things that benefit no one, but I just got sick of poker scammers and the people who got ripped off for the most part being utter and complete pussy's and letting them get away with it.

No I never got scammed out of anything. I had a normal childhood and a pretty fun life.
    Im simply at the point where Im done. If I expire tomorrow Im completely satisfied with how things went.
    In fact Im looking forward to the end. Im not depressed and would never off myself, Im just complete and at ease with it all

So lets help some people get paid while Im still around

oh and as far as being outed. Shit it will happen, no doubt about it. I'll probably get charged with something or beat up or killed. Id say those are the 3 most likely outcomes. So be it.

Load Metric
    Last question from me about this, but do you have a terminal disease? You're writing like you are on borrowed time, almost, or that's the vibe I get.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Last question from me about this, but do you have a terminal disease? You're writing like you are on borrowed time, almost, or that's the vibe I get.

I have a couple issues that wouldnt lead to a fun life as a senior,...thats all I will say

Comments

Crowe Diddly: 'nuff said.

Load Metric
    This all turned very very dark fast.

Please make this your avatar lol

Name:  untitled.png
Size:  593.5 KB

Load Metric
    How much did you get Zima to pay? It seems like it was not the full amount since Marc never said "I got the full amount" . Not trying to take away, but have wondered that for a while.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    How much did you get Zima to pay? It seems like it was not the full amount since Marc never said "I got the full amount" . Not trying to take away, but have wondered that for a while.
    thats not my business to say
    I got Marc paid an amount and he was happy with my service
    I didnt negotiate what amount he got paid, that was between them

Banned
    Load Metric
    This all turned very very dark fast.

Please make this your avatar lol

Name:  untitled.png
Size:  593.5 KB
    you got it

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: You will be useful to the family

Load Metric
    I look forward to hearing your tales.

Comments

The_Lurker: I love this game

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

what tales?
    of my oh so exciting life chasing debts from my bed?
    not much exciting about that.
    I pooped myself, is that exciting enough for you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

what tales?

I smell a movie...no pun intended.

Handsome, yet medically ill and bed ridden aging ace debt collector with no will to live needs daily care. OSA while looking for empty bottles to fill with pee catches the attention of the debt collector through his bedroom window. A friendship evolves as OSA decides to care for the man, allowing him to stake him in several low level poker tourneys. One thing leads to another and they fall in love just as the debt collector passes he hands OSA one final collection job...that job will set him up for life!
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-07-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric

what tales?

Handsome yet medically ill and bed ridden ace debt collector with no will to live needs daily care. OSA while looking for empty bottles to fill with pee catches the attention of the debt collector through his bedroom window. A friendship evolves as OSA decides to care for the man, allowing him to stake him in several low level poker tourneys. One thing leads to another and they fall in love just as the debt collector passes he hands OSA one final collection job...that job will set him up for life!
    Im a sucker for a good romance, especially when theres pee bottles involved. I have a blue one, a white one and a red one. Quite patriotic

Im not totally bedridden, I just run out of gas quick (no Im not fat), I shake a lot, annoyingly lots I fucking hate it, and sometimes I forget whats what and whats where.

Load Metric

Handsome yet medically ill and bed ridden ace debt collector with no will to live needs daily care. OSA while looking for empty bottles to fill with pee catches the attention of the debt collector through his bedroom window. A friendship evolves as OSA decides to care for the man, allowing him to stake him in several low level poker tourneys. One thing leads to another and they fall in love just as the debt collector passes he hands OSA one final collection job...that job will set him up for life!
    Im a sucker for a good romance, especially when theres pee bottles involved. I have a blue one, a white one and a red one. Quite patriotic

Im not totally bedridden, I just run out of gas quick (no Im not fat), I shake a lot, annoyingly lots I fucking hate it, and sometimes I forget whats what and whats where.
    If you have no family to leave anything to then the movie with OSA could easily become a real life made for tv thing.

What exactly is the diagnosis, early on set park?

Banned
    Load Metric

If you have no family to leave anything to then the movie with OSA could easily become a real life made for tv thing.

What exactly is the diagnosis, early on set park?
    if thats all it was I wouldnt be doing this, but yes that is one thing. It annoys me to no end, but I make a shaken not stirrred martini like no one can

Thread Information