Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 141 to 148 of 148

Thread: I Collect Poker Debts

  1. #141
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcollector View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post


    What is he dying from?

    boredom?
    Touche

  2. #142
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    4687
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    32,894
    Blog Entries
    2
    I had to ban tehcollector because of some threats he made to a user here.

    However, I have discussed the matter with him, and he has agreed to leave quietly and not bother anyone here.

    I think tehcollector's appearance here made for an interesting discussion topic (both here and on radio), but it's time to come to a close.

     
    Comments
      
      duped_samaritan: druff but fair

  3. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had to ban tehcollector because of some threats he made to a user here.

    However, I have discussed the matter with him, and he has agreed to leave quietly and not bother anyone here.

    I think tehcollector's appearance here made for an interesting discussion topic (both here and on radio), but it's time to come to a close.
    You mean the guy who said he loves to get people fired? I'm shocked he turned out to be off his rocker
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  4. #144
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I had to ban tehcollector because of some threats he made to a user here.

    However, I have discussed the matter with him, and he has agreed to leave quietly and not bother anyone here.

    I think tehcollector's appearance here made for an interesting discussion topic (both here and on radio), but it's time to come to a close.
    Well, were the threats related to poker debt ?

  5. #145
    OBV threatened Kilgore Trout, Druff had to protect one of the very few "females" we have on the site.

  6. #146
    An Actual Female
    Reputation
    313
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    “Mrs. Dials”
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    OBV threatened Kilgore Trout, Druff had to protect one of the very few "females" we have on the site.

    Didn’t happen.
    He actually threatened Hockey Guy.

  7. #147
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    OBV threatened Kilgore Trout, Druff had to protect one of the very few "females" we have on the site.

    Didn’t happen.
    He actually threatened Hockey Guy.
    My apologies.

  8. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    OBV threatened Kilgore Trout, Druff had to protect one of the very few "females" we have on the site.

    "Female"





    Shit is so obvious......honestly......
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

    "ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis


    "DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-01-2017, 12:31 PM
  2. Erick Lindgren's bad debts aren't the least bit surprising
    By Dan Druff in forum Scams, Scandals, and Shadiness
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 10-21-2016, 01:42 AM
  3. Replies: 403
    Last Post: 03-17-2016, 01:32 PM
  4. Does anyone collect/sel Baseball/Hockey/Basketball cards?
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2015, 05:08 AM
  5. Does Jungleman hire hitmen to collect ?
    By nutty007 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 05:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •