Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Todd I'd Like Your Honest Opinion on This Matter

Load Metric
    I think most people here would be pretty stupid to think that Evan isn't living a good life and has set himself up financially better than most have at his age. Marty knocking vegas for being a bartender and now doing what he's doing (which with the limited knowledge he shared with me last yr is NOT bad at all) is just a huge LOL.

Forget vegas's current situation, let's go back 10yrs ago vs marty currently... who would choose his life (paid for house, boat and steady income with friends and fam who love him) or a piece of shit vagrant who can't afford rent in Mexico, can't sustain any long term relationships with friends or family, owes taxes so can't have a bank account (LOL, btw this is bullshit if this was just a matter of him having a past due balance, this screams more of a judgement against him for clear tax evasion) and smokes meth in a bathtub? Anyone who chooses his life over vegas's is full of shit and they know it.

Comments

hutmaster: Truth

ToasterOven: ouch
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post

Tyde will win the war. Tyde is relentless. I remember when he was feuding with china, Tyde was so relentless that China eventually agreed to stake him to end their feud.
    Tyde has never won a thing in his life and isn't starting now.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    I think most people here would be pretty stupid to think that Evan isn't living a good life and has set himself up financially better than most have at his age. Marty knocking vegas for being a bartender and now doing what he's doing (which with the limited knowledge he shared with me last yr is NOT bad at all) is just a huge LOL.

Forget vegas's current situation, let's go back 10yrs ago vs marty currently... who would choose his life (paid for house, boat and steady income with friends and fam who love him) or a piece of shit vagrant who can't afford rent in Mexico, can't sustain any long term relationships with friends or family, owes taxes so can't have a bank account (LOL, btw this is bullshit if this was just a matter of him having a past due balance, this screams more of a judgement against him for clear tax evasion) and smokes meth in a bathtub? Anyone who chooses his life over vegas's is full of shit and they know it.
    And too
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    In reality Marty can't hold this job for long. He's too much of a fuck up. Fuck ups hate stability and the thought of getting their pathetic life together. He will get fired, tell us they were out to get him, then say how free he is living in his car.

nailed me bro

but no matter what happens

you're still Mexican

that must suck
    When you're squatting in your Mexican rat hole, do you go around telling the people you meet on the street that it must suck to be Mexican? Just curious.

Comments

Suicide King: Fair
    HILLARY WON

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I do get the feeling though that vegas made a mistake going after jewdonk. Jewdonk is a competitive freak who will never lose a thread. If you go after him, and he has anything on you, he will destroy you.
    lol for real? Marty has been getting absolutely dumpstered in his own threads lately. I haven't anything like it since garrett was around

yep, the ole rope a dope. hope the trolls dont gas from throwing all their best stuff in the early rounds.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    To each his own.

Honestly I would rather be judged by how I treat others as opposed to accomplishments. In the end, that's really all that matters.

Comments

WillieMcFML: But a vette doesn’t hurt either

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    To each his own.

Honestly I would rather be judged by how I treat others as opposed to accomplishments. In the end, that's really all that matters.
    On which should we judge Marty? How he treats others, or his accomplishments? Tough call.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    To each his own.

I'd rather be judged by how strong I am on the forums

Comments

WillieMcFML: Lol

Load Metric
    Has todd responded?
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

In fairness, Vegas has never held the mayoral position of a Wal Mart parking lot, so i believe our pockled vagrant can claim the superior life

Comments

wrenchjockey: Or a State Park in the Pac NW
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    To each his own.

I'd rather be judged by how strong I am on the forums

ur a fraud. where is the failed top 5 list of all the top 5 lists u mentioned? bottomset wannabe trash

Gold
    Load Metric
    Wow. This is painful. I wanted to pick on Marty, but it is just sad and I figure I should try to be a better person. Kicking a dead horse or whatever isn't cool.

Comments

SysOp: as if he'd show you any mercy, he's a scumbag of the highest order

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    *plugs nose*

shut up hoser
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    SysOp: as if he'd show you any mercy, he's a scumbag of the highest order

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Wow. This is painful. I wanted to pick on Marty, but it is just sad and I figure I should try to be a better person. Kicking a dead horse or whatever isn't cool.

It shows you how easily "professionals" can be tilted.

You punch up not down, marty is punching up anytime he flames someone so its funny.

Most of these guys were nerds that got beat up alot in school so they don't understand that concept...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

It shows you how easily "professionals" can be tilted.

You punch up not down, marty is punching up anytime he flames someone so its funny.

Most of these guys were nerds that got beat up alot in school so they don't understand that concept...

I don't care what anyone says, I think you two make an awesome interracial couple.

Name:  e8cf4024133d813ca3ec4c2427c92dbf.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  14.2 KB

Load Metric
    Just sifting through those pics makes you a faggot..

Comments

Tellafriend: but, but what about "Cathy?"

Banned
    Load Metric
    marty is punching up anytime he flames someone
    Wow, even Marty's soulmate thinks he's a loser.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    marty is punching up anytime he flames someone
    Wow, even Marty's soulmate thinks he's a loser.

Imagine what Marty must think of fps_jewlips.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I could be wrong, but I don't think old Mort has a good history with men sucking his black cock.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information