Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 155

Thread: Todd I'd Like Your Honest Opinion on This Matter

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    In reality Marty can't hold this job for long. He's too much of a fuck up. Fuck ups hate stability and the thought of getting their pathetic life together. He will get fired, tell us they were out to get him, then say how free he is living in his car.

    nailed me bro

    but no matter what happens

    you're still Mexican

    that must suck

    Quote Originally Posted by mole458 View Post

     
    Comments
      
      lol wow: rofl
      
      Suicide King: So black
      
      4BET: Always thought he looked black
      
      The_Lurker: so he is a black mexican?
      
      wrenchjockey: HE'S A NIGGER FOLKS
      
      SrslySirius: *SPIT TAKE*
      
      nunbeater: lololol
      
      ToasterOven: hof post

  2. #42
    Banned
    Reputation
    1175
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TRUMP 2020
    Posts
    6,515
    400 years of traceable Sicilian ancestry

    actually I guess you're right, I am part black when you really dig deep

    but I'm definitely NOT Mexican


    Name:  vvv.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  51.8 KB

     
    Comments
      
      hongkonger: Ironic that a mostly black guy tosses out the n-word all the time
      
      Muck Ficon: How much did you make at the pizza place?

  3. #43
    its looking like ur at best 12 percent white kid so maybe it wasnt all your fault

     
    Comments
      
      Avon Barksdale: Lol

  4. #44
    Are we betting who is whiter or are you ducking this?

     
    Comments
      
      blake: rofl
      
      The_Lurker: this way more fun than you calling out the todger and the dodgers, and that is pretty fun
      
      gauchojake: :tusabe
      
      ToasterOven: lols

  5. #45
    just post yer pics on lookism and let them decide. no need for dna tests. "Just be white" theory is huge over there

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    400 years of traceable Sicilian ancestry

    actually I guess you're right, I am part black when you really dig deep

    but I'm definitely NOT Mexican


    Name:  vvv.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  51.8 KB

    Your mommy is Aussie so there's a good chance this guy is your cousin

    Name:  Laura-Aboriginal-Dance-Festival.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  92.6 KB
    "I wouldn't trade places with Marty for all the money in the world, and I m a nigger.
    -Kenneth

  7. #47
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    400 years of traceable Sicilian ancestry

    actually I guess you're right, I am part black when you really dig deep

    but I'm definitely NOT Mexican


    Name:  vvv.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  51.8 KB

    Your mommy is Aussie so there's a good chance this guy is your cousin

    Name:  Laura-Aboriginal-Dance-Festival.jpg
Views: 454
Size:  92.6 KB

    Posting pics of family members without a sandwich covering their face will get you banned

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post


    nailed me bro

    but no matter what happens

    you're still Mexican

    that must suck

    Quote Originally Posted by mole458 View Post


  9. #49

  10. #50
    Bag this jabroni up... Bring it back to the old school.

  11. #51
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993

     
    Comments
      
      Suicide King: Totally tyde.

  12. #52
    Sicilian


  13. #53
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    Marty, is this true?

    Name:  abraham-coleman001.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  42.7 KB

     
    Comments
      
      ToasterOven: lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllll

  14. #54
    I believe Suicide King just won Poster of the Year 2017.

     
    Comments
      
      Suicide King: It takes a village

  15. #55
    Banned
    Reputation
    679
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    M.C.E.C.W.C.
    Posts
    1,993
    Does this mean it's over between Marty and mintjewlips?

     
    Comments
      
      Sloppy Joe:

  16. #56
    Name:  diversity.png
Views: 308
Size:  210.0 KB

    Suddenly Chico Loco is crystal.

     
    Comments
      
      wrenchjockey: oh hell no he's whiter than that. He pulls his socks up mid-calf guaranteed

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I can't help but notice Marty's silence in this thread..
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Maybe he blacked out.
    HILLARY WON

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    I can't help but notice Marty's silence in this thread..
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

    yea it's called getting some sleep you narcoleptic fat fuck
    Or getting blackout drunk
    HILLARY WON

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post


    nailed me bro

    but no matter what happens

    you're still Mexican

    that must suck
    I'll bet you any amount I'm whiter than you. You're Sicilian so you're going to have African blood for sure. Name your price, escrow through druff, and let's bet.
    Marty's an eggplant
    HILLARY WON

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    I'll bet you any amount I'm whiter than you. You're Sicilian so you're going to have African blood for sure. Name your price, escrow through druff, and let's bet.
    Marty's an eggplant

    Name:  Life-With-Herpes-Quotes-Alexandra-Harbushka-ep.-045.png
Views: 391
Size:  99.0 KB
    all hail Hydra



    Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. My honest assessment of bitcoins
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 07:15 AM
  2. TODD, HONEST QUESTION HERE
    By Tyde in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-06-2017, 04:21 PM
  3. What is your poker IQ? (Be honest!)
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 05:41 AM
  4. If first dates were honest...
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 12:37 PM
  5. Let's be honest about the colors here
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 02:44 AM

Tags for this Thread