View Poll Results: Was you butchered at birth?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 71.43%
  • No

8 28.57%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mutilated cock poll

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Where do you stand on nipple rings?
    Funny you should ask, we pierced both my sons nipples right after birth. Big fan of nipple rings.

Comments

circuitp:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I never understood the argument of, "Uncut cocks are more sensitive so you enjoy sex more."

I would want the tip of my dick to be any more sensitive than it already is. And I can't see enjoying sex more if it were more sensitive. In fact, I imagine it would be the opposite.

Also, having a cut dick is the safe option. There are some women who are grossed out by uncut ones, but almost none who are grossed out by cut ones.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Where do you stand on nipple rings?
    Funny you should ask, we pierced both my sons nipples right after birth. Big fan of nipple rings.
    I didn’t know you’re gay. I thought you were homophobic
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There are some women who are grossed out by uncut ones, but almost none who are grossed out by cut ones.
    Go to france (bordeaux) and have a few smegma saltine horderves with a bottle of wine.

Do it for Benjamin

Platinum
    Load Metric
    always good to dress as if you are an uncut cock...

Name:  Capture90210.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  45.8 KB

Load Metric
    I never understood the argument of, "Uncut cocks are more sensitive so you enjoy sex more."

I would want the tip of my dick to be any more sensitive than it already is. And I can't see enjoying sex more if it were more sensitive. In fact, I imagine it would be the opposite.

Also, having a cut dick is the safe option. There are some women who are grossed out by uncut ones, but almost none who are grossed out by cut ones.
    I hear if you hang weights on whats left of your foreskin in time it can be brought back to normal... i guess you mutilated Ben already with out asking first. Druff always plays it safe.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

Cool chicks dig tattoo's and piercings. Did you get Ben some when he was born or are you waiting until he can decide on his own?

What a retarded excuse for supporting mutilation for religious symbolism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    This is really childish, but I expected HoodedN to comment/say something ITT.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was always super curious as to why my natural body part was cut on as a child. I can still feel the rage of trying to lift my body off that board as my baby dick was knifed up. This is a thing that has always fucked with me as I have a file cabinet brain and forget nothing. This cool ass harvard teacher Eric Clopper, became the ultimate bad ass on circumcision because he too was in disbelief of his dick being cut on without his consent. He put together a presentation and performed it at his job and was promptly FIRED for it.

He is one of my personal heros now and if total knowledge on this subject is something you would like to explore, please watch his video and check out his channel.

Thread Information