View Poll Results: Was you butchered at birth?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 71.43%
  • No

8 28.57%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mutilated cock poll

Load Metric
    You couldn’t detect my sarcasm therefore I suck at sarcasm? Uhh, lol dude. How are you a real person?
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I though it was obvious that PLOP was being facetious. When is he ever serious about anything?

Let's get back on track here and discuss who still has their umbilical cords attached, as nature intended. We already know LOTF's answer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    You couldn’t detect my sarcasm therefore I suck at sarcasm? Uhh, lol dude. How are you a real person?

Behave, lad, I'm a huge fan of sarcasm. Especially dry sarcasm. But after stating that my comments were homophobic to the gay community, you then defined why such comments were homophobic to said community.

There wasn't a hint of sarcasm in your somewhat plausible logic

Don't be a cunt. Just admit that your unfair labeling of people is a bit fucking snide.

Honestly, I think you're sound. But don't be flinging shit in the wrong direction.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    “I fell for your level, therefore you’re bad at leveling”.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I though it was obvious that PLOP was being facetious. When is he ever serious about anything?

Let's get back on track here and discuss who still has their umbilical cords attached, as nature intended. We already know LOTF's answer.

Made an appointment, and as of tomorrow, my cock will not look like Tydes neck.

Load Metric

You gotta at least leave a clue.

Load Metric
    Just said you should consider that you may suck and it, not that you do. You really shouldn't accuse others of being easily offended when you're looking like an absolute bitch over something so small.

You may very well have been sarcastic, I never engage with you and we don't seem to cross paths in threads. The only clue one could possibly have had that your intent here was sarcasm would be a history of similar parody in other threads. It's really ok my man, no need to be so delicate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

Here’s a clue, you actually believed me when I suggested that people who think uncut cocks are more natural are actually somehow homophobic. The stupidity involved absolutely boggles my mind.
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Just said you should consider that you may suck and it, not that you do. You really shouldn't accuse others of being easily offended when you're looking like an absolute bitch over something so small.

You may very well have been sarcastic, I never engage with you and we don't seem to cross paths in threads. The only clue one could possibly have had that your intent here was sarcasm would be a history of similar parody in other threads. It's really ok my man, no need to be so delicate.
    Why are you still going on about this? It’s ok little man, I wasn’t accusing you of anything. Not sure why you’re still up in arms about it.

did I leave enough clues for you, LOTF?
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

Here’s a clue, you actually believed me when I suggested that people who think uncut cocks are more natural are actually somehow homophobic. The stupidity involved absolutely boggles my mind.

Get fucked

Uncut cocks was the sideshow. Your offense came from "what nature intended".

That's when you turned all homophobia on me.

Load Metric

Get fucked

My dude, you still don’t get that I was just trying to derail the thread. Did it work?

*giggling*

Comments

OSA: my dude lol
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric

Get fucked

My dude, you still don’t get that I was just trying to derail the thread. Did it work?

*giggling*

Just can't admit you were out of line.

*giggling* w/e

Load Metric
    The reason AIDS is so prevalent in Africa with Female-Male transmission is due to lack of circumcision. The foreskin in unprotected random sex on the stem causes rawness and eventually infection, which paves the way for the HIV virus to enter. The bottom line is you have an increased chance of F-M HIV transmission if you do not get shaped. Most uncircumcised males are generally poor and uneducated. It's just a fact and I know what I am talking about.

Comments

SrslySirius: knows what he's talking about rep

PLOL: God

Load Metric

*giggling*

Just can't admit you were out of line.

*giggling* w/e
    i was out of line
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post
    The reason AIDS is so prevalent in Africa with Female-Male transmission is due to lack of circumcision. The foreskin in unprotected random sex on the stem causes rawness and eventually infection, which paves the way for the HIV virus to enter. The bottom line is you have an increased chance of F-M HIV transmission if you do not get shaped. Most uncircumcised males are generally poor and uneducated. It's just a fact and I know what I am talking about.
    The countries that support this data happen to have the highest rates of HIV and the highest rates of uncircumcised males. The cofounding factors that make this research unreliable begin with cultural and religious beliefs against using condoms, ridiculously high incidents of violent rape against men and women and go on from there.

Once again it seems cut men never read the data that suggest the link between HIV and uncircumcised cocks is tenuous at best. There seems to be absolutely no scientific or medical consensus on the issue at all. Most North America doctors are recommending against the procedure and that's not without reason. I think it's likely there is some small increased risk of contracting HIV with an uncut cock but it's very hard to find reliable data that proves this. In first world countries there doesn't seem to be an increased risk of contracting HIV between cut and uncut men. That study is much more reliable than any coming out of Africa.

For my wife and I the issue came down to - ugly cock that requires more hygiene vs a possibly more sensitive cock with more nerve endings and no procedure that does accompany some very small risk to the infant. My son can decide for himself when he's an adult is the conclusion we came to.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Perhaps you meant "confounding".
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 11-04-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Looks like someone needs to check their straight privilege.

Comments

peter mcneil: Haha

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Scandinavian Bob View Post
    The countries that support this data happen to have the highest rates of HIV and the highest rates of uncircumcised males. The cofounding factors that make this research unreliable begin with cultural and religious beliefs against using condoms, ridiculously high incidents of violent rape against men and women and go on from there.

Once again it seems cut men never read the data that suggest the link between HIV and uncircumcised cocks is tenuous at best. There seems to be absolutely no scientific or medical consensus on the issue at all. Most North America doctors are recommending against the procedure and that's not without reason. I think it's likely there is some small increased risk of contracting HIV with an uncut cock but it's very hard to find reliable data that proves this. In first world countries there doesn't seem to be an increased risk of contracting HIV between cut and uncut men. That study is much more reliable than any coming out of Africa.

For my wife and I the issue came down to - ugly cock that requires more hygiene vs a possibly more sensitive cock with more nerve endings and no procedure that does accompany some very small risk to the infant. My son can decide for himself when he's an adult is the conclusion we came to.

Problem is, by the time you get to an adult your penis is fully formed. Have you seen what a cock looks like after it gets circumcised as an adult?

Believe me, you don't want to. There's no choice then.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

Problem is, by the time you get to an adult your penis is fully formed. Have you seen what a cock looks like after it gets circumcised as an adult?

Believe me, you don't want to. There's no choice then.
    Admittedly I have not looked into the procedure or outcomes as an adult. Infants also do die from the procedure and concealed penis and other awful outcomes do happen. Generally it's a safe surgery but not without risk, and for what?

Not that I fully agree with Hitchens on the topic, he's horrified by circumcision and believes it to be mutilation but this clip is worth watching just for a classic verbal bitch slapping .

Load Metric
    Where do you stand on nipple rings?
    TRUMP 2024!

Load Metric
    Where do you stand on nipple rings?
    I had one in high school. Gave it to myself to show off how tough I was when I was drunk. Honestly probably the gayest thing I've ever done.

Thread Information