Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why is lewfather banned for outing the scumbag that Drexel is IRL?

Gold
    Load Metric
    All jokes aside, what does your brother think of this type of shit randomly popping up here and there? If I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time someone has dragged your brother into petty forum shit.

FFS people, keep the family out of it. Handle your bidness on your own, and adult as much as possible.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    As most of you know, lewfather was banned this summer for a long series of unprovoked threats and harassments of various users here.

Several came forward in a epic thread about the matter, while others came to me privately and stated that they were afraid to out their situation publicly for fear of enraging him further.

If you recall, this entire thing came to light because he threatened Brandon out of nowhere. Brandon is my friend and has done a lot for this site, so I especially don't like to see it when people harass him. To be clear, anyone is welcome to dislike, criticize, or bash Brandon, just as they are allowed to do these things to me. However, that can't extend to harassing him outside of PFA, nor can it extend to constantly following him around the forum and trolling every thread he's in.

In lew's case, he was threatening Brandon in PMs and IMs, and Brandon finally retaliated by looking up information on lew and his family, and threatening to contact them.

All of this finally came to an end when lew was banned and privately made an agreement with Brandon to leave everyone alone.

Despite lew's longtime status as a member of this community, I was unsure at the time what to do about him going forward, given the seriousness of what he did.

Two months passed, and lew behaved well. He did not harass anyone, to my knowledge. He did not create PFA dupes. He did contact me on Facebook (as I said he could), but he was always very respectful when doing so.

The discussion came up on PFA whether he should be let back on, and the consensus was that he should be given one final chance, and permabanned if he fucked up again. I agreed, and unbanned him.

There was also an agreement that he would not retaliate against Brandon in any way for what happened previously, and the two would basically ignore each other.

For a little time, he behaved well, and I didn't regret my decision.

However, he started acting erratically over the past week. I started receiving strange PMs from him about how his dad hired a lawyer and that he was going to take care of some things. Then he got very emotionally involved in the situation with the scottyno dupe, even though the fake scottyno did not personally bother him or anyone he was close to.

lew concluded that Brandon was behind that dupe, and he was going to strongarm/threaten people into admitting it publicly.

It is unclear why this scottyno dupe set lewfather off, but I am assuming that somehow it provoked suppressed rage he still had towards Brandon.

I received the following PM on the morning of October 31:

u got 2 options

1) ban me, which i dont recommend because lulz internet right

2) admit brandon was on scottynos dupe, which he basically already alluded to me earlier but also implicated you anyway ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo u might as wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll implcate im too

or i can get nasty

and i mean, very nasty.

or we can keep the family and the wives out of the mix

in your court sort of thing

dont fuck up, feels me braheem.
    BTW, I was not "implicated" at all regarding the scottyno account. I never used it.

So clearly he was threatening to harass my family, and to "get nasty" unless I were to publicly "admit" to his conclusions about the scottyno dupe.

Obviously that's not going to fly here.

Anyone who threatens me or my family at any time is permabanned from PFA.

You will not find one forum owner who would allow someone to stay on their site who threatens them (except perhaps out of fear).

Had I seen that right away, he would have been banned, and that thread he created about Brandon would never have existed.

However, I did not check my PMs until later that morning.

In the meantime, he created that thread about Brandon, where he repeatedly posted Brandon's full name in an attempt to negatively SEO him. That is and has always been against the rules of PFA, and that rule is clearly stated in the official site rules at the top of this forum.

In addition, he privately threatened Brandon and a few other people. Again, it is important to understand that Brandon had not been contacting him, nor was the scottyno dupe bothering lew in any way.

Yesterday, Brandon decided he had enough of the threats and took some action.

lew decided that he would up the ante and start harassing my family, with the assumption that it would freak me out and cause me to exert some kind of "control" he assumed I had over Brandon.

He sent a tweet to my brother's work Twitter, and then he sent a private message to my sister. The message to my sister was especially offensive, as it contained a completely false accusation that I was harassing his children. lewfather later admitted in a Twitter DM that he falsified that accusation. I have not ever been in contact with any of lewfather's family in any way, shape, or form.

Again, this would be grounds for a permaban here.

Furthermore, he sent me information he had looked up on my family, and threatened to take action if I didn't "stop Brandon".

I repeatedly told him that Brandon is not my lackey, and is his own man. I told him that Brandon was taking action because of the repeated threats against him, and that he needed to handle this matter with Brandon directly. I could not "stop Brandon", as he assumed, so threatening me and harassing my family members wasn't the way to make it happen.

I kept repeating to lew that I had done nothing to harm him or his family, and I wasn't understanding why he was harassing my siblings and threatening to harass me and other family members. He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon, and this was his only way. I told him to eat shit.

Finally, he wised up, deleted the tweet to my brother (who had already seen it, unfortunately), and agreed with Brandon that he would lay off. In turn, Brandon laid off.

Clearly lewfather does not have the emotional stability to be part of PFA. While I liked him during his time here, enjoyed having him in the radio chat, and often chatted with him privately, clearly he has issues and needs to stay away from this place.

He will not be receiving another chance.

Please let me know if he is continuing to bother anyone else from this forum.
    oh.

Comments

wrenchjockey: RIP Felon, hope your AIDS got better before the lottery tickets were turned in

4BET: .

Load Metric
    Seems like a big misunderstanding
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post
    All jokes aside, what does your brother think of this type of shit randomly popping up here and there? If I'm not mistaken this isn't the first time someone has dragged your brother into petty forum shit.

FFS people, keep the family out of it. Handle your bidness on your own, and adult as much as possible.
    Obviously it's a nuisance for him. One tweet isn't going to ruin his day, but obviously it's weird to get stuff like this from strangers.

My sister basically felt the same way when she got that really strange Facebook message.

I told lew that anyone in my family he harasses has the resources to put a stop to it, and will do so if he becomes enough of a nuisance. And of course, I would take additional action of my own against anyone who does things like this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by wrenchjockey View Post

Obviously it's a nuisance for him. One tweet isn't going to ruin his day, but obviously it's weird to get stuff like this from strangers.

My sister basically felt the same way when she got that really strange Facebook message.

I told lew that anyone in my family he harasses has the resources to put a stop to it, and will do so if he becomes enough of a nuisance. And of course, I would take additional action of my own against anyone who does things like this.
    I believe there is code so we can't type Martin Curacao on here. Would it be too cumbersome to do the same for the 15-20 known members?

Please have Searles change to Sizzler

Comments

gauchojake: Sizzler

ToasterOven: sizzler
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Testing... Corey Wright.

Jfc Druff wheres my filter?

Last edited by DJ_Chaps; 11-02-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    i asterisk'd Brandon's name myself, ftr.

Comments

4BET: Lol you from Kentucky?

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Kid flew too close to the sun.

RIP Lewfeather.

Comments

4BET: Aww your poor butt buddy
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric

Just how bad does Drex run on this site.

It's would be a miracle if he ever does radio again.

You still have fans here Drex!:

Load Metric
    Why isn't Corey Feldman's name blocked out? It's right there in the subject line!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Kid flew too close to the sun.

RIP Lewfeather.
    y'know, when Icarus burned thru the wax and fell into the sea, they named the sea after him, the Icarian Sea. Maybe rename forum Flying Lewpidity?

Load Metric
    He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon
    What a bizarre thing to say to somebody. Kind of emasculating.

Know I'm an outsider & doesn't bother me but at times I love this place. There is usually some weird shit going on around here.

#onlyonPFA

Load Metric
    All this because of barrys aggressive wife...............
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Brandon is a loveable scumbag, respectfully, but so is lew /thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon
    What a bizarre thing to say to somebody. Kind of emasculating.

Know I'm an outsider & doesn't bother me but at times I love this place. There is usually some weird shit going on around here.

#onlyonPFA
    Druff deserves an internet medal of distinguished service for acting as straight man to the zany antics of the NWP/DD/PFA user base over the years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    everyone knows Brandon's name, I didn't know lew's, though.

edit: INTERNET SO SRS
    Most of us did. Most of us didnt bother doing anything with that info despite the acting up he did. I did offer to take up his offer he made willie on Twitter tho tehehehe

Do tell, chappie

I have four or so of his Twitter accounts blocked so I can’t see

if that faggot (sorry plop) wants to keep at this, I’d have no problem damaging him with the info I have at my disposal

Lew, you want your father’s business to be fucked with??? Cause this is how that happens

Load Metric
    it absolutely amazes me the people who come to lew’s defense after all he has done

just cause he makes you feel special by insta-messaging you the second you log in???

he does that to fucking everybody - cause he’s a lonely drunk creep

Comments

PLOL: lmao. this

Load Metric
    It's the internets bro, not that serious..

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Most of us did. Most of us didnt bother doing anything with that info despite the acting up he did. I did offer to take up his offer he made willie on Twitter tho tehehehe

Do tell, chappie

I have four or so of his Twitter accounts blocked so I can’t see

if that faggot (sorry plop) wants to keep at this, I’d have no problem damaging him with the info I have at my disposal

Lew, you want your father’s business to be fucked with??? Cause this is how that happens
    It was a typical internet meet up and fight offer.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    As most of you know, lewfather was banned this summer for a long series of unprovoked threats and harassments of various users here.

Several came forward in a epic thread about the matter, while others came to me privately and stated that they were afraid to out their situation publicly for fear of enraging him further.

If you recall, this entire thing came to light because he threatened Brandon out of nowhere. Brandon is my friend and has done a lot for this site, so I especially don't like to see it when people harass him. To be clear, anyone is welcome to dislike, criticize, or bash Brandon, just as they are allowed to do these things to me. However, that can't extend to harassing him outside of PFA, nor can it extend to constantly following him around the forum and trolling every thread he's in.

In lew's case, he was threatening Brandon in PMs and IMs, and Brandon finally retaliated by looking up information on lew and his family, and threatening to contact them.

All of this finally came to an end when lew was banned and privately made an agreement with Brandon to leave everyone alone.

Despite lew's longtime status as a member of this community, I was unsure at the time what to do about him going forward, given the seriousness of what he did.

Two months passed, and lew behaved well. He did not harass anyone, to my knowledge. He did not create PFA dupes. He did contact me on Facebook (as I said he could), but he was always very respectful when doing so.

The discussion came up on PFA whether he should be let back on, and the consensus was that he should be given one final chance, and permabanned if he fucked up again. I agreed, and unbanned him.

There was also an agreement that he would not retaliate against Brandon in any way for what happened previously, and the two would basically ignore each other.

For a little time, he behaved well, and I didn't regret my decision.

However, he started acting erratically over the past week. I started receiving strange PMs from him about how his dad hired a lawyer and that he was going to take care of some things. Then he got very emotionally involved in the situation with the scottyno dupe, even though the fake scottyno did not personally bother him or anyone he was close to.

lew concluded that Brandon was behind that dupe, and he was going to strongarm/threaten people into admitting it publicly.

It is unclear why this scottyno dupe set lewfather off, but I am assuming that somehow it provoked suppressed rage he still had towards Brandon.

I received the following PM on the morning of October 31:

u got 2 options

1) ban me, which i dont recommend because lulz internet right

2) admit brandon was on scottynos dupe, which he basically already alluded to me earlier but also implicated you anyway ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo u might as wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll implcate im too

or i can get nasty

and i mean, very nasty.

or we can keep the family and the wives out of the mix

in your court sort of thing

dont fuck up, feels me braheem.
    BTW, I was not "implicated" at all regarding the scottyno account. I never used it.

So clearly he was threatening to harass my family, and to "get nasty" unless I were to publicly "admit" to his conclusions about the scottyno dupe.

Obviously that's not going to fly here.

Anyone who threatens me or my family at any time is permabanned from PFA.

You will not find one forum owner who would allow someone to stay on their site who threatens them (except perhaps out of fear).

Had I seen that right away, he would have been banned, and that thread he created about Brandon would never have existed.

However, I did not check my PMs until later that morning.

In the meantime, he created that thread about Brandon, where he repeatedly posted Brandon's full name in an attempt to negatively SEO him. That is and has always been against the rules of PFA, and that rule is clearly stated in the official site rules at the top of this forum.

In addition, he privately threatened Brandon and a few other people. Again, it is important to understand that Brandon had not been contacting him, nor was the scottyno dupe bothering lew in any way.

Yesterday, Brandon decided he had enough of the threats and took some action.

lew decided that he would up the ante and start harassing my family, with the assumption that it would freak me out and cause me to exert some kind of "control" he assumed I had over Brandon.

He sent a tweet to my brother's work Twitter, and then he sent a private message to my sister. The message to my sister was especially offensive, as it contained a completely false accusation that I was harassing his children. lewfather later admitted in a Twitter DM that he falsified that accusation. I have not ever been in contact with any of lewfather's family in any way, shape, or form.

Again, this would be grounds for a permaban here.

Furthermore, he sent me information he had looked up on my family, and threatened to take action if I didn't "stop Brandon".

I repeatedly told him that Brandon is not my lackey, and is his own man. I told him that Brandon was taking action because of the repeated threats against him, and that he needed to handle this matter with Brandon directly. I could not "stop Brandon", as he assumed, so threatening me and harassing my family members wasn't the way to make it happen.

I kept repeating to lew that I had done nothing to harm him or his family, and I wasn't understanding why he was harassing my siblings and threatening to harass me and other family members. He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon, and this was his only way. I told him to eat shit.

Finally, he wised up, deleted the tweet to my brother (who had already seen it, unfortunately), and agreed with Brandon that he would lay off. In turn, Brandon laid off.

Clearly lewfather does not have the emotional stability to be part of PFA. While I liked him during his time here, enjoyed having him in the radio chat, and often chatted with him privately, clearly he has issues and needs to stay away from this place.

He will not be receiving another chance.

Please let me know if he is continuing to bother anyone else from this forum.
    Long shot but, pics of sister?

Comments

herbertstemple: Hail Mary rep.

Thread Information