Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why is lewfather banned for outing the scumbag that Drexel is IRL?

Load Metric
    So I put Michael Lewis, Detroit in Facebook, search People....all but 1 is Black....am I on the right trail LOL

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    As most of you know, lewfather was banned this summer for a long series of unprovoked threats and harassments of various users here.

Several came forward in a epic thread about the matter, while others came to me privately and stated that they were afraid to out their situation publicly for fear of enraging him further.

If you recall, this entire thing came to light because he threatened Brandon out of nowhere. Brandon is my friend and has done a lot for this site, so I especially don't like to see it when people harass him. To be clear, anyone is welcome to dislike, criticize, or bash Brandon, just as they are allowed to do these things to me. However, that can't extend to harassing him outside of PFA, nor can it extend to constantly following him around the forum and trolling every thread he's in.

In lew's case, he was threatening Brandon in PMs and IMs, and Brandon finally retaliated by looking up information on lew and his family, and threatening to contact them.

All of this finally came to an end when lew was banned and privately made an agreement with Brandon to leave everyone alone.

Despite lew's longtime status as a member of this community, I was unsure at the time what to do about him going forward, given the seriousness of what he did.

Two months passed, and lew behaved well. He did not harass anyone, to my knowledge. He did not create PFA dupes. He did contact me on Facebook (as I said he could), but he was always very respectful when doing so.

The discussion came up on PFA whether he should be let back on, and the consensus was that he should be given one final chance, and permabanned if he fucked up again. I agreed, and unbanned him.

There was also an agreement that he would not retaliate against Brandon in any way for what happened previously, and the two would basically ignore each other.

For a little time, he behaved well, and I didn't regret my decision.

However, he started acting erratically over the past week. I started receiving strange PMs from him about how his dad hired a lawyer and that he was going to take care of some things. Then he got very emotionally involved in the situation with the scottyno dupe, even though the fake scottyno did not personally bother him or anyone he was close to.

lew concluded that Brandon was behind that dupe, and he was going to strongarm/threaten people into admitting it publicly.

It is unclear why this scottyno dupe set lewfather off, but I am assuming that somehow it provoked suppressed rage he still had towards Brandon.

I received the following PM on the morning of October 31:

BTW, I was not "implicated" at all regarding the scottyno account. I never used it.

So clearly he was threatening to harass my family, and to "get nasty" unless I were to publicly "admit" to his conclusions about the scottyno dupe.

Obviously that's not going to fly here.

Anyone who threatens me or my family at any time is permabanned from PFA.

You will not find one forum owner who would allow someone to stay on their site who threatens them (except perhaps out of fear).

Had I seen that right away, he would have been banned, and that thread he created about Brandon would never have existed.

However, I did not check my PMs until later that morning.

In the meantime, he created that thread about Brandon, where he repeatedly posted Brandon's full name in an attempt to negatively SEO him. That is and has always been against the rules of PFA, and that rule is clearly stated in the official site rules at the top of this forum.

In addition, he privately threatened Brandon and a few other people. Again, it is important to understand that Brandon had not been contacting him, nor was the scottyno dupe bothering lew in any way.

Yesterday, Brandon decided he had enough of the threats and took some action.

lew decided that he would up the ante and start harassing my family, with the assumption that it would freak me out and cause me to exert some kind of "control" he assumed I had over Brandon.

He sent a tweet to my brother's work Twitter, and then he sent a private message to my sister. The message to my sister was especially offensive, as it contained a completely false accusation that I was harassing his children. lewfather later admitted in a Twitter DM that he falsified that accusation. I have not ever been in contact with any of lewfather's family in any way, shape, or form.

Again, this would be grounds for a permaban here.

Furthermore, he sent me information he had looked up on my family, and threatened to take action if I didn't "stop Brandon".

I repeatedly told him that Brandon is not my lackey, and is his own man. I told him that Brandon was taking action because of the repeated threats against him, and that he needed to handle this matter with Brandon directly. I could not "stop Brandon", as he assumed, so threatening me and harassing my family members wasn't the way to make it happen.

I kept repeating to lew that I had done nothing to harm him or his family, and I wasn't understanding why he was harassing my siblings and threatening to harass me and other family members. He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon, and this was his only way. I told him to eat shit.

Finally, he wised up, deleted the tweet to my brother (who had already seen it, unfortunately), and agreed with Brandon that he would lay off. In turn, Brandon laid off.

Clearly lewfather does not have the emotional stability to be part of PFA. While I liked him during his time here, enjoyed having him in the radio chat, and often chatted with him privately, clearly he has issues and needs to stay away from this place.

He will not be receiving another chance.

Please let me know if he is continuing to bother anyone else from this forum.
    Long shot but, pics of sister?
    shes been posted before, not gonna happen again. you missed out, shes a fine lady.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Lew was warned not to drink the water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Load Metric

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Max Profitz is trash?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    I would pay money to hear j searles say cumbersome

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Druff but fair
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    FTR, I have absolutely no issues with Druffs actions involving lew & his antics. He did exactly what I think he should have done. Close the thread to any new posting, ban the guy, & get rid of the offending material. End of fucking story.

I do have a problem with they way he has handled the hutmaster saga & the posting of his personal info &, more egregious, the constant identifiable photos of him still being posted to this day by a certain someone. Hut never consented beforehand to any of his photos being posted here & it should always be the default position to get rid of them unless, of course, he's being accused of being a scammer & there is at least some evidence presented that makes a case for it. There was nothing of the sort presented in that thread.

Getting rid of those identifiable pictures was the absolute least he should've done, IMO & he refused to even do that. I'll concede that a lot of other info that could be used to identify his business would be a lot harder to edit but leaving the photos up was ridiculous since they had nothing to do with a dispute over $500.

I fell pretty confident in stating that if Druff started a thread with a poll asking if it was okay for somebody else to post your indentifiable photos on this site it would end overwhelmingly against such a thing, & I'm pretty sure hutmaster would have voted no, so why wouldn't this be the default position here? Seriously.

What does Druff need from us, other than common sense, to make this the default position? Instead of claiming each situation is unique & needs to be handled differently if he comes across a thread with obvious unauthorized pictures they get removed first & questions are asked second. How hard is that?

Comments

Tellafriend: How many more times are you going to tell us this?

handicapme: If you don't like it... leave and fuck off. You're acting like such a bitch repeating the same shit over and over again. We heard tou old man, now fuck off.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    FTR, I have absolutely no issues with Druffs actions involving lew & his antics. He did exactly what I think he should have done. Close the thread to any new posting, ban the guy, & get rid of the offending material. End of fucking story.

I do have a problem with they way he has handled the hutmaster saga & the posting of his personal info &, more egregious, the constant identifiable photos of him still being posted to this day by a certain someone. Hut never consented beforehand to any of his photos being posted here & it should always be the default position to get rid of them unless, of course, he's being accused of being a scammer & there is at least some evidence presented that makes a case for it. There was nothing of the sort presented in that thread.

Getting rid of those identifiable pictures was the absolute least he should've done, IMO & he refused to even do that. I'll concede that a lot of other info that could be used to identify his business would be a lot harder to edit but leaving the photos up was ridiculous since they had nothing to do with a dispute over $500.

I fell pretty confident in stating that if Druff started a thread with a poll asking if it was okay for somebody else to post your indentifiable photos on this site it would end overwhelmingly against such a thing, & I'm pretty sure hutmaster would have voted no, so why wouldn't this be the default position here? Seriously.

What does Druff need from us, other than common sense, to make this the default position? Instead of claiming each situation is unique & needs to be handled differently if he comes across a thread with obvious unauthorized pictures they get removed first & questions are asked second. How hard is that?
    Completely agree with your take on it, but we've all been around long enough to know that druff thinks his way is "correct" and no amount of convincing from anyone other than the guy in druff's mirror is going to change his mind. Once his mind is set on something, he doesn't change course. Even if he's dead wrong in the eyes of more people than those who think he's dead right. It is what it is. Ya either pound your head against the wall, or you accept the status quo and we all come back because pot committed to NWP > DD > Boris > Skates > PFA > whatevercomesafter.com community.

INB4:

• His forum
    • Ran out of his pocket
    • at a loss, mind you
    • no other mods
    • won a bracelet, rumor has it
    • he's right, just ask him
    • tomatoes go on the side
    • 7 diamond customer service problems
    • been on the internet since bbs days, dialup modems, 3200 baud
    • knows something, isn't telling
    • (canned laughter)
    • if you don't like it, log out and don't come back
    • shutting the forum down if it's a hassle
    • horrible british accent

Comments

Hockey Guy: bullet point rep

ToasterOven: deputy likes dots

FPS_Russia: I blame Sonatine, yo that was fucked up. If that thread went wrong people could of wrecked his business

Load Metric
    the house rules may be overruled by the house if the house should deem it appropriate.

Comments

wrenchjockey: I mean really you hit it on the head in way less words
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the house rules may be overruled by the house if the house should deem appropriate.

It's only funny cause its true

"Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    todd may not be perfect, but he's still GOD /thread

and fuck all of you (except the people i like)

edit:
    and to the people upset about the hutmaster thing, hut, to my knowledge, asked druff to delete ONE pic, and druff complied

everyone is saying hut was wronged except hut, so i don't see the big deal

even though they've had their differences, i'm pretty sure if hut asked for more to be done, todd would comply
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 11-02-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    There's a reason why none of the forums in this community have lasted.

Also, of all the NWP spinoffs, including NWP itself, this one has been run in the fairest and most reasonable fashion.

There is very little favortism here, very few bans, nobody's account is fucked with for fun, I remove posts which really harm people, etc.

LOL @ wrenchjockey jumping on the bitching bandwagon when he was taking $75 bribes on NWP to ban and restrict people.

You guys have no idea how much patience it takes to run a mostly free speech site catering to a community of freaks, which sprung from a game full of scammers, grifters, and get-rich-quick artists.

I do my best to run this place in the way I think is best, and that's it.

/thread

Comments

Mintjewlips: This really is a bastion of free speech, in all seriousness, thank you todd

Tellafriend: Fuck the unappreciative haters

wrenchjockey: Go back and read it again, then read my reply below, then unpuff your chest just a little and accept your personal status quo

OSA: where do i fit, in all of this? lol

4BET: That little fag lew has always came across as a freak low life. You shouldn’t of unbanned him in the first place

unchainedghost: Not unnoticed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Obviously it's a nuisance for him. One tweet isn't going to ruin his day, but obviously it's weird to get stuff like this from strangers.

My sister basically felt the same way when she got that really strange Facebook message.

I told lew that anyone in my family he harasses has the resources to put a stop to it, and will do so if he becomes enough of a nuisance. And of course, I would take additional action of my own against anyone who does things like this.
    I believe there is code so we can't type Martin Curacao on here. Would it be too cumbersome to do the same for the 15-20 known members?

Please have Searles change to Sizzler
    I feel like this is a legit question worth bumping. Druff, care to address?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not jumping on the bitching bandwagon. I've been riding it for years. Don't you go feeling all special and butthurt.

Yep, took exactly two bribes, because it was funny and that was how NWP was back in the wild wild west. Like banning the 10,000th user for no other reason than for being the 10,000th user to register an account. Didn't make sense but the shit was funny. I can't even remember what the payola was for or who lolpaid to have lolshenanigans doled out. But hey. It wasn't done at a loss was it? Edit to add it had zero to do with personal info, pictures of users, or any other :seriousbusiness. It was titles, temp bans and mostly harmless stuff.

My bitching as you say was much less about removing whatever pictures or info is out there and more a commentary on your ego and stubbornness. But your reading comprehension is way above par, so I fully realize you're right and a long winded rebuttal is in order.
    Last edited by wrenchjockey; 11-03-2017 at 04:40 AM.

Load Metric
    Wasn't Lew unbanned recently after a $50 or $100 bribe by CMoney?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    todd may not be perfect, but he's still GOD /thread

and fuck all of you (except the people i like)

edit:
    and to the people upset about the hutmaster thing, hut, to my knowledge, asked druff to delete ONE pic, and druff complied

everyone is saying hut was wronged except hut, so i don't see the big deal

even though they've had their differences, i'm pretty sure if hut asked for more to be done, todd would comply
    A day before I made the thread about Marty I reached out to Todd privately. I told him that I was contemplating the thread and that Marty would probably respond by outing my name and name of my business and that I desired neither to be known. I asked if he would block it. To this day I have never received a response from Todd. He only responded to a later request to remove a picture that had someone else also in it. I haven't made an issue out of it because, I made the decision to call Marty out and decided I knew what I was in for and posted without hearing back from Todd. Todd has explained some reasoning in various threads on why he didn't block anything but he has never directly responded to me.

Comments

tyde: annnnd yet another post about me LOL...get over yourself you sniveling fat fuck ...move on with your life already. jesus christ what a tilt case

HoodedN: You knew the risk you were taking

Kuntmissioner: this is pertinent info

Banned
    Load Metric
    hey you whiny pussy....pay close attention

I never 'outted' you aside from posting your terrible Yelp reviews

the name of your filthy restaurant was never mentioned, nor was your full name

so STFU already

as far as posting your pics....deal with it you bloated slobbering goon

you deserve to have your chubby cheeks and massive gut plastered all over this site

JFC what a sniveling crybaby

Name:  hutdick2.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  52.7 KB

Comments

4BET: Good points rep

hongkonger: You're still a grifting bag of shit anyway

handicapme: Dirtbag.

Load Metric
    This thread continues to deliver.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    All this hostility needs to be squashed because the Borgata Winter Poker Open is in a few months and daddy needs a few buyins.

Thread Information