Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is lewfather banned for outing the scumbag that Drexel is IRL?

Load Metric

Why is lewfather banned for outing the scumbag that Drexel is IRL?

Todd what happened behind the scenes to justify this banning, you can't say SEO on "br***** ger***" when you literally let tyde out hut's name and business?

Comments

4BET: Get lost low life, Your little fag friend is a busted low life nut case

Load Metric
    Cliff notes please, what did I miss?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    exactly.

Comments

4BET: Not even close to 65, You busted low life. How’s Mom’s basement?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    exactly.
    precisely.

Load Metric
    Oh great another shitty thread BGC will post in 25 times because this his only outlet for attention.

Comments

Kilgore Trout:

wrenchjockey: BUT HE'S SO KOOOOOKY IT'S COOOOOOOL

Hockey Guy: Just shut your fucking yap ya goofball.
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    So what did Lew say about Dreel and was it private info?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Oh great another shitty thread BGC will post in 25 times because this his only outlet for attention.
    sorry, cannot control the content only Todd Witteles can do that

Comments

4BET: You are a sorry fucker, You bum

Load Metric
    all will be revealed at the appropriate time.

Comments

SysOp: I'm sure
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    frankly its not time to be frank

Comments

sonatine: and dont call me Shirley
    Slava Ukraini!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut it down fags.

Load Metric
    He's been harassing and threatening people both on the forum and IRL for years. It's unfortunate that he can't get his drinking under control. It makes him unstable. Druff told him one more time and he's banned.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Michael Lewis from Detroit literally typed Brandon Gerson from Las Vegas 100x.

Signed Jason Searles from St JOSEPH

Internet = serious business

Comments

SysOp: Jason sizzle

Ricky: Legit loled

HoodedN: Go get em big boy

gimmick:
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

everyone knows Brandon's name, I didn't know lew's, though.

edit: INTERNET SO SRS

Comments

4BET: Everyone knows you know nothing, Stay off the forum

Load Metric
    Dodgers lose the WS last night = Don't fuck with Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

THE SEO IS TOO TIGHT

Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico Martin Carr ico

Comments

sonatine: { mic drop }

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    As most of you know, lewfather was banned this summer for a long series of unprovoked threats and harassments of various users here.

Several came forward in a epic thread about the matter, while others came to me privately and stated that they were afraid to out their situation publicly for fear of enraging him further.

If you recall, this entire thing came to light because he threatened Brandon out of nowhere. Brandon is my friend and has done a lot for this site, so I especially don't like to see it when people harass him. To be clear, anyone is welcome to dislike, criticize, or bash Brandon, just as they are allowed to do these things to me. However, that can't extend to harassing him outside of PFA, nor can it extend to constantly following him around the forum and trolling every thread he's in.

In lew's case, he was threatening Brandon in PMs and IMs, and Brandon finally retaliated by looking up information on lew and his family, and threatening to contact them.

All of this finally came to an end when lew was banned and privately made an agreement with Brandon to leave everyone alone.

Despite lew's longtime status as a member of this community, I was unsure at the time what to do about him going forward, given the seriousness of what he did.

Two months passed, and lew behaved well. He did not harass anyone, to my knowledge. He did not create PFA dupes. He did contact me on Facebook (as I said he could), but he was always very respectful when doing so.

The discussion came up on PFA whether he should be let back on, and the consensus was that he should be given one final chance, and permabanned if he fucked up again. I agreed, and unbanned him.

There was also an agreement that he would not retaliate against Brandon in any way for what happened previously, and the two would basically ignore each other.

For a little time, he behaved well, and I didn't regret my decision.

However, he started acting erratically over the past week. I started receiving strange PMs from him about how his dad hired a lawyer and that he was going to take care of some things. Then he got very emotionally involved in the situation with the scottyno dupe, even though the fake scottyno did not personally bother him or anyone he was close to.

lew concluded that Brandon was behind that dupe, and he was going to strongarm/threaten people into admitting it publicly.

It is unclear why this scottyno dupe set lewfather off, but I am assuming that somehow it provoked suppressed rage he still had towards Brandon.

I received the following PM on the morning of October 31:

u got 2 options

1) ban me, which i dont recommend because lulz internet right

2) admit brandon was on scottynos dupe, which he basically already alluded to me earlier but also implicated you anyway ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo u might as wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll implcate im too

or i can get nasty

and i mean, very nasty.

or we can keep the family and the wives out of the mix

in your court sort of thing

dont fuck up, feels me braheem.
    BTW, I was not "implicated" at all regarding the scottyno account. I never used it.

So clearly he was threatening to harass my family, and to "get nasty" unless I were to publicly "admit" to his conclusions about the scottyno dupe.

Obviously that's not going to fly here.

Anyone who threatens me or my family at any time is permabanned from PFA.

You will not find one forum owner who would allow someone to stay on their site who threatens them (except perhaps out of fear).

Had I seen that right away, he would have been banned, and that thread he created about Brandon would never have existed.

However, I did not check my PMs until later that morning.

In the meantime, he created that thread about Brandon, where he repeatedly posted Brandon's full name in an attempt to negatively SEO him. That is and has always been against the rules of PFA, and that rule is clearly stated in the official site rules at the top of this forum.

In addition, he privately threatened Brandon and a few other people. Again, it is important to understand that Brandon had not been contacting him, nor was the scottyno dupe bothering lew in any way.

Yesterday, Brandon decided he had enough of the threats and took some action.

lew decided that he would up the ante and start harassing my family, with the assumption that it would freak me out and cause me to exert some kind of "control" he assumed I had over Brandon.

He sent a tweet to my brother's work Twitter, and then he sent a private message to my sister. The message to my sister was especially offensive, as it contained a completely false accusation that I was harassing his children. lewfather later admitted in a Twitter DM that he falsified that accusation. I have not ever been in contact with any of lewfather's family in any way, shape, or form.

Again, this would be grounds for a permaban here.

Furthermore, he sent me information he had looked up on my family, and threatened to take action if I didn't "stop Brandon".

I repeatedly told him that Brandon is not my lackey, and is his own man. I told him that Brandon was taking action because of the repeated threats against him, and that he needed to handle this matter with Brandon directly. I could not "stop Brandon", as he assumed, so threatening me and harassing my family members wasn't the way to make it happen.

I kept repeating to lew that I had done nothing to harm him or his family, and I wasn't understanding why he was harassing my siblings and threatening to harass me and other family members. He kept repeating that he needed to use me as a tool to stop Brandon, and this was his only way. I told him to eat shit.

Finally, he wised up, deleted the tweet to my brother (who had already seen it, unfortunately), and agreed with Brandon that he would lay off. In turn, Brandon laid off.

Clearly lewfather does not have the emotional stability to be part of PFA. While I liked him during his time here, enjoyed having him in the radio chat, and often chatted with him privately, clearly he has issues and needs to stay away from this place.

He will not be receiving another chance.

Please let me know if he is continuing to bother anyone else from this forum.

Comments

wrenchjockey: calm down nerd

SysOp: nice explanation

hongkonger: So let it be written, so let it be done.

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Just gotta say it. Hey Lewfucker.

Load Metric
    honestly the lengths people go through here to blame substance abuse during shit like this is so disappointing.

some people are just fucking rotten.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post

everyone knows Brandon's name, I didn't know lew's, though.

edit: INTERNET SO SRS
    Most of us did. Most of us didnt bother doing anything with that info despite the acting up he did. I did offer to take up his offer he made willie on Twitter tho tehehehe
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    Only tangentially related, but I apologize for giving you such a hard time about dupes the other day, Druff. I'm sure moderating this monkey pit is a pain the ass as is.

Comments

splitthis: Pussy

Thread Information