Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Corey Feldman won't name names of his molesters, so I will

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I don't know about you but I was deeply offended.

JK Larry's the man, they were so pissed at him lol.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    haha crazy

Load Metric
    jesus christ

i just googled "pokerfraudalert" to see if google linked the DOD data thing to this site, and the second fucking entry was an article from the inquisitor citing pokerfraudalert as a source regarding corey feldman allegations

https://www.inquisitr.com/4595741/al...ns-dr-oz-talk/

maybe harry should delete them?

edit: re-reading and article doesn't actually say pfa was making allegations so maybe no worries
    Last edited by blake; 11-17-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Load Metric
    PFA Blowing up 2017!!! Ian is super jealous

Load Metric
    actually the article doesn't actually say anyone on pfa made any accusations, so maybe good for traffic?

Load Metric
    pfa lifestyle forum coming soon

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Post from the day of the article

Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    There are currently 55 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 54 guests)
    thesidedish

WTF and this thread was more than halfway down the page
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    jesus christ

i just googled "pokerfraudalert" to see if google linked the DOD data thing to this site, and the second fucking entry was an article from the inquisitor citing pokerfraudalert as a source regarding corey feldman allegations

https://www.inquisitr.com/4595741/al...ns-dr-oz-talk/

maybe harry should delete them?

edit: re-reading and article doesn't actually say pfa was making allegations so maybe no worries

Gold
    Load Metric
    Add Steve Wynn to the list, another JEW.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Corey Feldman should have kept this to himself. He has the most rapey look and feel I've ever seen. There is no one I'd pick as a child fucker over him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Harry Hollywood beware

Load Metric

I have not seen Feldman's documentary, and I don't plan to do so. However, there have been questions regarding David Nicksay recently, so I need to address this.

According to those in the know, Feldman named 6 of 7 people from my original series of posts. He also named Charlie Sheen, which I mentioned later on in the thread.

However, David Nicksay was apparently not mentioned in the documentary, unless I'm hearing incorrectly. I decided to look into it a bit more. Check out this tweet from November 2017:

This Twitter user "Wendy" named nine people. Corey responded back eliminating four of them: Steven Spielberg, Rob Reiner, David Geffen, and Joel Schumacher.

This clearly left Jon Grissom (verified), Alphy Hoffman (verified), Bobby Hoffman (verified), Dominick Brascia (verified), and David Nicksay. I think it's safe to say that Nicksay is the one Feldman believes molested Haim on the set of Lucas. Match this up with the info which points to Nicksay (look at my original post about him), and this becomes abundantly clear.

It appears that I was 100% right with everything. I named every single person Feldman seems to be alleging: Charlie Sheen, Alphy Hoffman, Bobby Hofman, Dominick Brascia, C. Jon Grissom, Marty Weiss, Robert David Villard, and David Nicksay. Please also note that the tweet above was two days after my post about the matter, so I didn't get my information from there.

Of course it is possible Feldman is not telling the truth about some of these, and also some are only accused of molesting Haim, who is dead and cannot speak for himself.

I hope everyone has found my information on this and other matters informative. I plan to bring more Hollywood-related exclusives to Poker Fraud Alert in the near future. Stay tuned to this channel.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Hollywood View Post
    I have not seen Feldman's documentary, and I don't plan to do so. However, there have been questions regarding David Nicksay recently, so I need to address this.

According to those in the know, Feldman named 6 of 7 people from my original series of posts. He also named Charlie Sheen, which I mentioned later on in the thread.

However, David Nicksay was apparently not mentioned in the documentary, unless I'm hearing incorrectly. I decided to look into it a bit more. Check out this tweet from November 2017:

This Twitter user "Wendy" named nine people. Corey responded back eliminating four of them: Steven Spielberg, Rob Reiner, David Geffen, and Joel Schumacher.

This clearly left Jon Grissom (verified), Alphy Hoffman (verified), Bobby Hoffman (verified), Dominick Brascia (verified), and David Nicksay. I think it's safe to say that Nicksay is the one Feldman believes molested Haim on the set of Lucas. Match this up with the info which points to Nicksay (look at my original post about him), and this becomes abundantly clear.

It appears that I was 100% right with everything. I named every single person Feldman seems to be alleging: Charlie Sheen, Alphy Hoffman, Bobby Hofman, Dominick Brascia, C. Jon Grissom, Marty Weiss, Robert David Villard, and David Nicksay. Please also note that the tweet above was two days after my post about the matter, so I didn't get my information from there.

Of course it is possible Feldman is not telling the truth about some of these, and also some are only accused of molesting Haim, who is dead and cannot speak for himself.

I hope everyone has found my information on this and other matters informative. I plan to bring more Hollywood-related exclusives to Poker Fraud Alert in the near future. Stay tuned to this channel.
    Thank you Harry Hollywood. I feel like you really missed your calling as a highly paid Jew lawyer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    now i know where OSA got his sthick

Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    wut the fuck is this dudes obsession with mike jackson...he seems to still be doing it to this day
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Thread Information