Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Kevin Spacey comes out as a twink.

Load Metric
    Did spacey being a gay ever go anywhere on house of cards? I watched some seasons of that show and always thought it was strange how he fagged with his college buddy in season 1 (or was it 2), then up until I stopped watching there was nothing about him being gay in the show at all. Seemed very out of place unless they were going somewhere with it. In the later seasons did they end up going somewhere with him being gay?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SetofKs View Post
    Did spacey being a gay ever go anywhere on house of cards? I watched some seasons of that show and always thought it was strange how he fagged with his college buddy in season 1 (or was it 2), then up until I stopped watching there was nothing about him being gay in the show at all. Seemed very out of place unless they were going somewhere with it. In the later seasons did they end up going somewhere with him being gay?

His character has always been bisexual, which was actually one of many irritating Hollywood tropes that set off red flags for critics early on.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Spacey might be charged in California, presumably over the abuse allegation in 2016. The statute of limitations for the 1986 sexual assault against Rapp is long

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/enter...cey/index.html

He also apparently sexually harassed 20+ dudes at the Old Vic Theatre in the UK, as already referenced by ShawnFanningsLimpdick.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He's being charged on January 7, 2019 in Massachusetts, with indecent assault and battery, over grabbing an 18-year-old boy's dick without consent at a club.

Here's a weird video he just released today entitled, "Let Me Be Frank", in his Frank Underwood character from "House Of Cards", which fired him last year.

Presumably he made the video shortly after finding out he will be facing charges.

The boy did tell Spacey he was 23 at the time, not 18. But does that really matter?

Spacey had a thing for the twinks. Almost all of his victims ranged between teens and 25, even after Spacey got much older himself. On the various sets he worked, there are countless stories of him bothering young men, but he completely left the women and older men alone.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I mean I hear all the rumors... Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, Jack Nicholson, Will Smith, etc... all the way down the list, but which are the ones that people actually know are gay.
    Tom Cruise, queerer then a 2 dollar bill and also. No offence intended

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He's being charged on January 7, 2019 in Massachusetts, with indecent assault and battery, over grabbing an 18-year-old boy's dick without consent at a club.

Here's a weird video he just released today entitled, "Let Me Be Frank", in his Frank Underwood character from "House Of Cards", which fired him last year.

Presumably he made the video shortly after finding out he will be facing charges.

The boy did tell Spacey he was 23 at the time, not 18. But does that really matter?

Spacey had a thing for the twinks. Almost all of his victims ranged between teens and 25, even after Spacey got much older himself. On the various sets he worked, there are countless stories of him bothering young men, but he completely left the women and older men alone.
    He plays this character perfect. I am a huge fan of House of Cards and the show tanks without him.

I hope roseanne Barr does a similar Video for her departed sitcom.. Except she can't act.

Comments

IamGreek: Merry Xmas!

Diamond
    Load Metric

I mean, I can't say that I would do the same currently. But, over the course of my life, if that's the worst thing that you have done, I don't consider you a wierdo.

Edit: As my 1st interaction with the guy. Throughout the night, different story.

Comments

snowtracks: Well said

splitthis: Weirdo
    Last edited by OSA; 12-24-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

I mean, I can't say that I would do the same currently. But, over the course of my life, if that's the worst thing that you have done, I don't consider you a wierdo.

Edit: As my 1st interaction with the guy. Throughout the night, different story.
    The guy has a pattern of inappropriately touching teen boys and young men, including on set where everyone was afraid to say anything about it because he was the big star.

Then there was the whole attempted rape of a 14-year-old boy thing back in the '80s.

Clearly he was a sexual predator who took advantage of his fame and status to get away with inappropriate behavior, even aimed at boys/men who weren't gay.

Comments

OSA: thats a diff story

Load Metric

Kevin Spacey has been touching and fucking young boys for a long time.

This was his last movie he will ever make in Hollywood.

A 2018 movie re-make of a successful 1987 TV movie mini series "Billionaire Boys Club."

Load Metric
    That video will be inducted into troll HOF on day 1.

What do we think the higher ups at Netflix think of this? Mad but not really? Made me consider going back and watching first season of House Of Cards.

I predict Spacey will eventually consider that video the single biggest mistake of his life. I guess it's also possible he just somehow salvaged his career?
    Last edited by duped_samaritan; 12-24-2018 at 11:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    That video will be inducted into troll HOF on day 1.

What do we think the higher ups at Netflix think of this? Mad but not really? Made me consider going back and watching first season of House Of Cards.

I predict Spacey will eventually consider that video the single biggest mistake of his life. I guess it's also possible he just somehow salvaged his career?
    Blood is in the water now video or no. The whole #Metoo movement just too big now. If Spacey don’t go to jail in Mass he’s going in Cali. Best thing he can do is start writing checks and leave the country.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Kevin Spacey has been touching and fucking young boys for a long time.

This was his last movie he will ever make in Hollywood.

A 2018 movie re-make of a successful 1987 TV movie mini series "Billionaire Boys Club."

This is the 2nd movie he has done with Ansel Elgort(first was Baby Driver). Ansel went to famed LaGuardia HS which is known for churning out twinks as well as actors, Timothee Chalamet being another recent one.

Ansel has an astonishingly beautiful gf whom he is HS sweethearts. He is also a jock as he plays basketball and been seen @ MSG watching the Knicks. However, one makes me think if he knew to break into this industry for sure, all he would need to do is have Kevin jerk him off, kinda hard offer to pass up(pun intended)

Silver
    Load Metric
    Is he implying at the end of the video that he's going to kill himself? Somewhat confusing but not an unrealistic outcome if there's going to be prison time.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Is he implying at the end of the video that he's going to kill himself? Somewhat confusing but not an unrealistic outcome if there's going to be prison time.
    Interesting perspective, though it seems he's really talking about his House of Cards character, and how there's a possibility he could come back because no one actually saw him die.

I think he's delusional right now, and believes he's going to beat these charges, win back the public's admiration, and get back on House of Cards.

Load Metric
    Can someone link me to a critical dramatic review of Spacey’s performance in the video?

I think it’s written and delivered brilliantly. I find it odd that no respect is given. It’s all ethics and morality on the webz. We are better than that.

Kevin Spacey is a top tier actor who has enriched all of our lives. Usual Suspects. Our world will not be a better place if he is put behind bars.

Spacey seems to know this.

As our Masshole and New York posters are aware, Nantucket is an island of spectacular wealth and unique customs. Ding zui is practiced there. It’s a Chinese term that translates as ding=duplicate & zui=crime. Ding zui is the practice of hiring someone else to do the time.

Spacey is well aware of the rules. See you next season Kevin.

Thread Information