Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

U mean the ppl who know for a fact it's a scam moron? Red coat trash
    You're so gullible

No I'm holding all the cards. We've been here before, I wouldn't talk the way I do to U faggots unless I knew I had u by the balls, would never bring that bad karma on myself

lol karma

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Did he pardon himself yet?

Load Metric
    I hear Comey made Bidens short list for AG...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    I hear Comey made Bidens short list for AG...
    I would strongly prefer he choose former long-time federal prosecutor Glenn Kirshner. He’s got a very impressive record as a prosecutor, first as a JAG in the US Army, and then for several decades with the US Department of Justice. A very smart and effective law-and-order prosecutor, right up Druff’s oft-stated position on the matter.

From the Wikipedia article on him:
    Upon entering active duty as an Army JAG, Kirschner served his first tour at Fort Richardson (Alaska), serving as an Army prosecutor. In that capacity he investigated and prosecuted court-martial cases and served as legal advisor to the post's many commanding officers. After three years in that assignment, Kirschner was transferred to the U.S. Army's Legal Services Agency in Falls Church, Virginia, where he served as a government appellate attorney handling criminal appeals of court-martial convictions. In that assignment, Kirschner handled espionage and death penalty cases among others.

After more than six years active duty service, Kirschner was honorably discharged from the Army and, in June 1994, joined the United States Attorney for the District of Columbia office as a federal prosecutor/Assistant U.S. Attorney.[3]

After a few early rotational assignments, Kirschner joined the USAO's Homicide Section led at the time by Robert Mueller, III. Kirschner spent 24 years at the DC USAO, prosecuting lengthy RICO trials in DC Federal Court and murder/conspiracy/obstruction of justice cases in DC Superior Court. Kirschner prosecuted more than 50 murder trials, served as Deputy Chief of the Homicide Section for four years and Chief of the Homicide Section from 2004 – 2010. He retired from the DC USAO on June 1, 2018.

Kirschner received the Harold J. Sullivan Award for Fairness, Ethics and Trial Excellence in 2017 and the John F. Evans Award for Trial Excellence in 2001, both from the Assistant U.S. Attorney's Association; the John F. Evans Award for Trial Excellence the Chief of Police Medal of Honor in 2009 and 2010 from the Washington DC Metropolitan Police Department, and; was inducted as a fellow into the American College of Trial Lawyers in 2018. Notable cases include:

U.S. v. London Ford - A landmark gang case involving the District of Columbia's first urban warfare theory of homicide liability.

U.S. V. Andre Burno - Motivated by a desire to steal a police officer's Glock firearm, the defendant ambushed an on-duty police officer, shooting him in the neck. The case/defendant is the subject of an Emmy-Award-winning HBO documentary titled, “Thug Life in DC.”

U.S v. Jose Rodriguez-Cruz - In 2009, EPA employee Pam Butler disappeared. In 2016, the cold case was revived and enough evidence was developed to charge Ms. Butler's boyfriend with her murder. Although Ms. Butler's body was never found, the defendant pleaded guilty in 2017. The case is the subject of a Dateline NBC documentary set to air in November 2018.

U.S. v. Albrecht Muth - A controversial case involving a highly skilled conman in elite DC political circles who murdered his elderly, socialite wife. Kirschner tried the defendant in absentia from his hospital bed after he had starved himself into physical incapacitation. The case is the subject of a major motion picture directed by and starring Christoph Waltz titled, "Georgetown" and released in April 2019.[4]
    Oh, and he is a staunch proponent for prosecuting political crimes.

Oh, and he’s all that keen on pardons of government employees. You know, because they encourage future government officeholders to believe they can get away with committing crimes while in office, something else I’m certain Druff would agree with.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information