Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    So 13 Russia nerds got paid $1.5 million a month for making Twitter accounts and talking shit. There not coming back ever....
    I realize what they did was naughty, but how many man hours and cash was wasted getting to the very bottom of this issue, isn’t there there better things to spend these resources on?
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    So 13 Russia nerds got paid $1.5 million a month for making Twitter accounts and talking shit. There not coming back ever....
    I realize what they did was naughty, but how many man hours and cash was wasted getting to the very bottom of this issue, isn’t there there better things to spend these resources on?

Education, apparently.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Building a full size replica of Chartres Cathedral out of tootsie rolls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Obama’s Secretary of State John Kerry Approved U.S. Travel VISAs for Russian Operatives Indicted by Mueller for Election Tampering

Lock him up!
    At the time the applications were reviewed, was there any reason to deny them?
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Honestly its exhilarating to watch Mueller work.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/20/muel...o-the-fbi.html

He filed charges against a lawyer who lied to the feds during I believe the Gates/Manafort investigation.

A lawyer married to the daughter of German Kahn.

German Kahn is featured so heavily in the Steele Dossier that had no choice but to sue Fusion GPS over it.

Comments

FPS_Russia: Indeed, what's more remarkable is who isn't getting charged. Has a post 9/11 feel to it.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Keep them coming Bob.

Special counsel files 32-count indictment against former Trump campaign officials

A federal grand jury in Virginia has handed up a new 32-count indictment against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former top aide, Rick Gates.

In all, the two men face 16 counts related to filing false individual income tax returns, seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, five counts of bank fraud conspiracy, and four counts of bank fraud.

Comments

Sanlmar: 32

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Keep them coming Bob.

Special counsel files 32-count indictment against former Trump campaign officials

A federal grand jury in Virginia has handed up a new 32-count indictment against former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his former top aide, Rick Gates.

In all, the two men face 16 counts related to filing false individual income tax returns, seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, five counts of bank fraud conspiracy, and four counts of bank fraud.

Manafort's lawyers have quit, he's going to die in jail if he doesnt tell where Trump's bodies are buried, and the AG of NYC has said point blank that if Trump commutes his sentence, NY will file state charges which Trump cant commute.

That dude is proper fucked.

Comments

duped_samaritan: proper

Diamond
    Load Metric
    SUP LIBTARDS, MISSING SOMETHING??

Name:  Saved-Bell-Where-Now.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  126.6 KB

Comments

hongkonger: I wasn't missing your faggotry

Load Metric
    Gates will plead guilty. The walls are closing in.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post
    Keep them coming Bob.

Good, I can't stand tax cheats. I hope they rot in prison.

Load Metric
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/muelle...age&source=TDB

Mueller just blew the lid off one of the most aggressive and mysterious hacking groups in history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Mueller just blew the lid off one of the most aggressive and mysterious hacking groups in history.

Sometimes I wonder if you're ignorant or just dumb...as if Darpa doesn't have the capability to find out what the "Russian hackers" did to the DNC aswell as what they looked like that morning.

You fail to see the multiple variables, what happens when everyone knows everyone's deepest darkest secrets???? And nobody likes each other??....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Sometimes I wonder if you're ignorant or just dumb...as if Darpa doesn't have the capability to find out what the "Russian hackers" did to the DNC aswell as what they looked like that morning.

You fail to see the multiple variables, what happens when everyone knows everyone's deepest darkest secrets???? And nobody likes each other??....

Have you paused and considered how often you wonder things about me? Maybe wonder about your personal life more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

Have you paused and considered how often you wonder things about me? Maybe wonder about your personal life more.
    You consistently post ridiculous bullshit in a very articulate manner..........it's just mind boggling........
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Platinum
    Load Metric
    A word about Mueller's loyalty.

Did you know the Anthrax false flag attack was botched and Mueller w the help of Bolton, Comey the MSM and a few others covered it up. (small world huh)

Antiwar.com named the most likely culprits, you know the ones caught on camera sneaking in to the lab where all kinds of stuff went missing, um yeah.
    One was fired for harassing an Arab coworker, that Arab would later be blamed for the attack, he was the intended patsy.
    Antiwar was raided by the FBI not the suspects.
    So who did they name? L
    http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j022202.html
    Just in case there's any doubt.

With the above record should we believe a single word from Mueller?
    The nerve of Mueller investigating anyone for colluding w a foreign govt.
    I'm not Defending Trump, he's certainly a traitor and probably in on it and we're the marks.
    They're both right up there w Pollard.

Comments

blake: missed this one
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 08-02-2018 at 01:35 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    A word about Mueller's loyalty.

Did you know the Anthrax false flag attack was botched and Mueller w the help of Bolton, Comey the MSM and a few others covered it up. (small world huh)

Antiwar.com named the most likely culprits, you know the ones caught on camera sneaking in to the lab where all kinds of stuff went missing, um yeah.
    One was fired for harassing an Arab coworker, that Arab would later be blamed for the attack, he was the intended patsy.
    Antiwar was raided by the FBI not the suspects.
    So who did they name? L
    http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j022202.html
    Just in case there's any doubt.

With the above record should we believe a single word from Mueller?
    The nerve of Mueller investigating anyone for colluding w a foreign govt.
    I'm not Defending Trump, he's certainly a traitor and probably in on it and we're the marks.
    They're both right up there w Pollard.
    https://www.truthbrary.org/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That laughable sentence and no media scrutiny, wtf
    Ex-TruWASHINGTON (Reuters) - George Papadopoulos, a former aide to then-Republican candidate Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign, was sentenced on Friday to 14 days in prison after pleading guilty last year to lying to federal agents investigating whether campaign members coordinated with Russia before the election. mp campaign aide Papadopoulos sentenced to 14 days in prison
    Maybe I'm wrong about Mueller and the two tiered justice system.

Comments

blake: cool

Load Metric
    Name:  41691699_10155685195046179_1893378131339771904_n.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  108.0 KB

FPS_Russia is this true??

Thread Information