Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

With what Bannon said not being disputed, and the insanely childlike responses on Twitter and in his press conference, plus the constant delusion and lies... Does it even matter at this point? The books point has been proven this past year a million times over.

And btw, he had a secret service appointment badge, not just a press badge. He camped out there daily.
    The only issue I take with this book is I hate reading fiction, even if some things are true it ruins it for me. Some of his claims are just unreal to believe. Now in saying that and back to your reply, yes I believe some claims are true but we have reached new lows to decide its ok the guy lied a some since we all think it could be true based on what we see. That's all
    I agree it is a weird dynamic where admittedly there are inaccuracies and even he says I'll leave it up to them readers what is true and what is probably not. That is weird, but I think the point is 100% of this shit is fucked up and probably 70% + is true, which is still way too much. And Bannon...

In two weeks the book probably won't even matter anymore. There will be more explosive news and it will probably just be another piece of the puzzle.

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: yeeeeeep

tgull: DirtyB: The only time i want to know where you are is when youbare 6 ft under

Load Metric
    im just saying, you think its outrageous that a dozen or so adults recognize that peepaw is sundowning? because that seems like the least unrealistic claim ive read so far.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Why is no one talking about how he liked to set up his friends and make them admit they cheat while their wives listen in on a speaker phone... And then he'd bang said friends wife. Totally believe that.

Who does that?

Comments

tgull: DirtyB: The only time i want to know where you are is when youbare 6 ft under

sonatine: someone isnt a happy drunk

Load Metric
    Why is no one talking about how he liked to set up his friends and make them admit they cheat while their wives listen in on a speaker phone... And then he'd bang said friends wife. Totally believe that.

Who does that?
    It's only Trump or a small gay reporter that could come up with that lol

Load Metric

Who does that?
    WTF are you talking about? The election in 2016 already happened, already litigated. Fuck, you are really a meathead. You are just not smart.

Comments

vegas1369: Clueless

hongkonger: Retard

Muck Ficon: Have another drink

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Who does that?
    WTF are you talking about? The election in 2016 already happened, already litigated. Fuck, you are really a meathead. You are just not smart.
    https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-...h-living-book/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

in fairness, it would be less credible if wolff claimed that he could find literally anybody who thought trump was stable

also bannon hasn't denied what was attributed to him. just sayin
    Let's be serious a moment, there is no reason for anyone in the inner circle of the WH to tell Wolff that Trump isn't fit let alone his entire staff, family included told this guy...come on. He literally stated 100% of them believe it, how is that even possible logically.

We need to go back some days now but like Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and the entire Patriot team told some random Buffalo Bills journalist they thought Tom Brady was a joke, 100% of the staff as well.

Like I said GTFOutta here with this non sense, his just a journalist who supported Hillary with an axe to grind, a real weasel.
    So ... why then did the WH give this guy access for so long? You say all this stuff isn't possible and I'd agree but then you'd think they wouldn't have granted him access either. You can't really say "Well the WH staff couldn't be so retarded that they said all that stuff, but they were just retarded enough to get this Wolff character so much access"

These guys are not brainiacs for the most part. It is a lot of old money floating around that made these people who they are and it shows.

See, most Presidents have different reasons for hiring people than Trump did. Trump hires people because they're upper upper-class wealthy, his family, or kiss his ass. This pretty much keeps all the smart guys out of the WH.

This is the power of populism. Guys like this get elected.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

Let's be serious a moment, there is no reason for anyone in the inner circle of the WH to tell Wolff that Trump isn't fit let alone his entire staff, family included told this guy...come on. He literally stated 100% of them believe it, how is that even possible logically.

We need to go back some days now but like Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick and the entire Patriot team told some random Buffalo Bills journalist they thought Tom Brady was a joke, 100% of the staff as well.

Like I said GTFOutta here with this non sense, his just a journalist who supported Hillary with an axe to grind, a real weasel.
    So ... why then did the WH give this guy access for so long? You say all this stuff isn't possible and I'd agree but then you'd think they wouldn't have granted him access either. You can't really say "Well the WH staff couldn't be so retarded that they said all that stuff, but they were just retarded enough to get this Wolff character so much access"

These guys are not brainiacs for the most part. It is a lot of old money floating around that made these people who they are and it shows.

See, most Presidents have different reasons for hiring people than Trump did. Trump hires people because they're upper upper-class wealthy, his family, or kiss his ass. This pretty much keeps all the smart guys out of the WH.

This is the power of populism. Guys like this get elected.
    Can't argue with any of that.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    BOMBSHELL but file this one under 'Official Mueller and the MSM Let Off the Hook'.

Guys i went all in on the Good Son being able to get away with anything for certain reasons a long ass time ago. Since then Kushner's been involved in bombshell scandal after bombshell scandal with pure praise from the MSM. Mark my word, he will never go to jail except maybe to be fingerprinted but i doubt that. The worst case scenario is they'll claim he cooperated with the Mueller investigation and let him off with a slap on the wrist, it makes me sick.

Reddit and Common Dreams top story, what you thought the MSM would feature this, not.

Kushner Under Fire for Receiving $30M From Israeli Firm While Shaping Middle East Policy
    https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...le-east-policy
    https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c..._from_israeli/
    Name:  gettyimages-6867912542.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  33.8 KB

According to a report published Sunday by the New York Times, Kushner's real estate firm received a $30 million investment from Menora Mivtachim—one of Israel's largest financial institutions—just before he accompanied Trump on his first diplomatic trip to Israel last year.
    I wonder where they buried this story, i seriously doubt it was a headline.

Load Metric
    mueller interviewing trump within the next 3 weeks apparently.

apparently he gave trump's attorneys a heads up in late december.

im going to say trump admits to 3 or more felonies without understanding that they are felonies by the time its over.

Comments

Tellafriend: +ev

limitles: Donny J, Latest Trial of the Century

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mueller interviewing within the next 3 weeks apparently.

apparently he gave trump's attorneys a heads up in late december.

im going to say trump admits to 3 or more felonies without understanding that they are felonies by the time its over.
    Outside of your partisan hatred for Trump what is this based on? You have to admit you have been wrong on a lot of things on this site over the years, lone exception was Charlie Sheen you nailed that (and maybe Prince but they burned him so who knows). What you got other than CNN and Huff Post message board comments?

Comments

hongkonger: You're a fag

FPS_Russia: Counter, Konger's just playin hard to get, be persistent and your're right about tine.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Stunning!
    Cenk predicted this exactly.

Trump joins the ranks of Kamala Harris. Now that it's absolutely clear that both parties, banks, corporations and MSM are on the same team. Moving forward we'll be able to see clearly who's 'in on it' by seeing who backs Kamala Harris. To quote a pfa member, easy mark so fuckin pwned. America we're under attack!

Load Metric
    Bannon just flipped and is 'fully cooperating' with Mueller.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/steve-...eady-to-pounce

Comments

FPS_Russia: Bolstering alleged white supremacists rep

Load Metric

you are gleefully ahead of yourself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

you are gleefully ahead of yourself.

ugh im out of rep but I CALLS EM LIKE I SEES EM

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Crisis! Feinstein at 84 yo is having trouble with her and I quote "mental facilities".

Meet her primary challenger, Alison Hartson, who's not owned by the corporations.
    Alison Hartson for California
    Name:  581838e0-c018-11e7-a6e9-fd655a3f1a06-AlisonHartson_Site_Banner_1200x600_FadeToBlack_REV.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  337.9 KB

Load Metric
    bump because i havent heard a peep about this shit in ages.

the nunes memo amounted to literally nothing, but one gotsta wonder if mueller is about to say fuck regardless it and muck.

Load Metric

the nunes memo amounted to literally nothing, but one gotsta wonder if mueller is about to say fuck regardless it and muck.
    ANY MOMENT: The deputy attorney general will announce 13 indictments against Russian nationals for meddling in the US election.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

ANY MOMENT: The deputy attorney general will announce 13 indictments against Russian nationals for meddling in the US election.

hah yeah i forgot about this thread and posted it in the trump thread:

Deputy attorney General Rod Rosenstein announced the 13 foreign individuals and three entities the special counsel probe.

A federal court handed up indictments against 13 Russian individuals and three Russian entities in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of Trump campaign ties to Russia, reported CNBC.

obviously a misunderstanding because muh russians are a liberal construct and totally not a meme used by hereditary simpletons to excuse their white nationalist presidents corruption, avarice, and stupidity.

Load Metric

Thread Information