Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    Name:  20171105_164141.png
Views: 331
Size:  273.8 KB

THE HAMMER IS DROPPING

LETS JUST SAY WE HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ANTHONY WEINER.

Comments

MumblesBadly: "Quick! We must distract and deflect!!!"
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    So it's become indisputable now that we had Trump campaign managers and senior officials working hand in hand with the Russian Troll Farm, and on another front working directly with Russians to obtain Hillary's emails. And that's just scratching the surface.

Awesome!!!!

Oh sure, there's nothing else to see here...lol

It's pretty incredible. Like a) the fact that a future NatSec Advisor is on twitter at all is astounding, but for him to somehow b) pinpoint the Russian troll accounts out of the tardalanche of kekmemes and c) retweet them aggressively... The words "Flynn might die in jail" are not hyperbole here.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    So it's become indisputable now that we had Trump campaign managers and senior officials working hand in hand with the Russian Troll Farm, and on another front working directly with Russians to obtain Hillary's emails. And that's just scratching the surface.

Awesome!!!!

Oh sure, there's nothing else to see here...lol

It's pretty incredible. Like a) the fact that a future NatSec Advisor is on twitter at all is astounding, but for him to somehow b) pinpoint the Russian troll accounts out of the tardalanche of kekmemes and c) retweet them aggressively... The words "Flynn might die in jail" are not hyperbole here.
    Considering he very rarely tweeted and then goes ham with RT's of Russian troll's, it's not all that difficult to connect the obv dots.

He's fucked, and cooperating to keep his son out of jail...lol The chances that he was doing this rogue are basically slim to none.

Load Metric
    Sure, and Hillary Clinton will win the 2016 election....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    News flash, they are all dirty.

Load Metric

I'm just asking, why do we care?

A lot of people invested in those companies. People got appallingly rich off FB stock. And being an investor rarely equates influence.

Just saying, people are flipping out about this like its a smoking gun but I dont see how its relevant. You know, yet. 100% possible I'm misreading this somehow.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

A lot of people invested in those companies. People got appallingly rich off FB stock. And being an investor rarely equates influence.

Just saying, people are flipping out about this like its a smoking gun but I dont see how its relevant. You know, yet. 100% possible I'm misreading this somehow.

Just like the Manafort and low level coffee boy arrests, a big nothing burger right?

In life sometimes a singe part is not important but a sum of all the parts, end of day after this puzzle is put together, they all ridin dirty. No politician has a right to throw a rock at another, for example watched Nancy Pelosi this morning ramble on about Trump and taxes and how middle class suffer when her and her husband used inside info to buy land and profit. ALL dirty

What's ironic is she used the fact her inside info she used wasn't technically a crime for her and she was protected makes her accusing Trump of collusion when it isn't even a crime technically a real hoot. If karma was real and as in youtube videos instant, they'd all fall down.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 11-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

Just like the Manafort and low level coffee boy arrests, a big nothing burger right?

I can tell that you totally missed my point and are just going to do your mintjewlips routine for whatever comes next so I'm taking a pass on reading further.

The Trump thread is more your speed, its right over there. Just wade right in.

Load Metric

Two words: voting shares

Interestingly there was quite a squabble a few months ago regarding Zuckerberg's wish to get all philanthropic with his billions yet retain his voting rights. So it's a thing and its important.

Votes and voting blocks matter and it enriches the discussion.

Putin believes we meddled with his 2012 "election" and other matters. He is getting even. He fucked around with Brexit. He fucked around with French and other Western elections. That Facebook and Twitter hold great influence is not lost on him.

Facebook and Twitter were called testify to before Congress on Russia and the 2016 presidential election. Zuckergerg sent sharp lawyers who were expertly evasive. Simultaneously (I shit you not) Zuck was on his quarterly conference call reporting record earnings.

Zuck will have to make an appearance cause this ain't over. This will make great theater.

Signed:
    someone who was dismissive of Facebook and did not get appallingly rich. Was unable to remain amoral and unbiased and it cost me. I harken back to the stock thread 4 years ago where I was shitposting about FB with Chaps. I can't bear to look back.

Edit:
    Yeah, I'm of the opinion Trump is cooked. But shit takes time. The current indictments won't see court til next year. Justice ain't swift and rule of law is so not a thing anymore.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 11-05-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Two words: voting shares

Interestingly there was quite a squabble a few months ago regarding Zuckerberg's wish to get all philanthropic with his billions yet retain his voting rights. So it's a thing and its important.

Votes and voting blocks matter and it enriches the discussion.

Putin believes we meddled with his 2012 "election" and other matters. He is getting even. He fucked around with Brexit. He fucked around with French and other Western elections. That Facebook and Twitter hold great influence is not lost on him.

Facebook and Twitter were called testify to before Congress on Russia and the 2016 presidential election. Zuckergerg sent sharp lawyers who were expertly evasive. Simultaneously (I shit you not) Zuck was on his quarterly conference call reporting record earnings.

Zuck will have to make an appearance cause this ain't over. This will make great theater.

Signed:
    someone who was dismissive of Facebook and did not get appallingly rich. Was unable to remain amoral and unbiased and it cost me. I harken back to the stock thread 4 years ago where I was shitposting about FB with Chaps. I can't bear to look back.

Fucking fascinating, thank you. If there was any of this involved, I agree thats a huge deal.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    If I were Trump, I'd have Kushner executed on TV and pretend I had nothing to do with it and pretend that I was mad about it

Load Metric
    I don't read politics as much as you but I swear the only Western election Putin didn't meddle with was Germany.

I think I read that from ex Obama defense secretary Robert Gates.

Now that's fascinating.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    If I were Trump, I'd have Kushner executed on TV and pretend I had nothing to do with it and pretend that I was mad about it
    Finally. A voice of reason.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I don't read politics as much as you but I swear the only Western election Putin didn't meddle with was Germany.

I think I read that from ex Obama defense secretary Robert Gates.

Now that's fascinating.

Which part? That Russia meddled in so many, or not in Germany this time around? If the latter, perhaps these are the reasons.

In a move that would seem unimaginable in the United States, the campaigns for the major political parties entered into a “gentleman’s agreement” this year not to exploit any information that might be leaked as a result of a cyberattack.

Germans also still largely trust their mainstream, traditional news media sources and, unlike Americans, tend to be wary of information disseminated on Facebook and Twitter.
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/2...on-russia.html
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Which part? That Russia meddled in so many, or not in Germany this time around? If the latter, perhaps these are the reasons.

In a move that would seem unimaginable in the United States, the campaigns for the major political parties entered into a “gentleman’s agreement” this year not to exploit any information that might be leaked as a result of a cyberattack.

Germans also still largely trust their mainstream, traditional news media sources and, unlike Americans, tend to be wary of information disseminated on Facebook and Twitter.
    In other words, these days Germans as a whole are more intelligent and tend not to be fooled easily.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 11-06-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Load Metric

In other words, Germans as a whole are more intelligent and tend not to be fooled easily.

Well, when you've been hustled into national ruin by your own charismatic amphetamine-fueled sociopath in recent history, you're probably not ready to have another run that same game of nationalistic fervor, scapegoating, and isolationism on you. Props to Germany for understanding the basic tenet of fool me once.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Post more

gimmick:

hongkonger: Please post more

MumblesBadly: It's America's turn!

vegas1369: Always the man

Load Metric
    Oh the irony.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

In other words, Germans as a whole are more intelligent and tend not to be fooled easily.

Well, when you've been hustled into national ruin by your own charismatic amphetamine-fueled sociopath in recent history, you're probably not ready to have another run that same game of nationalistic fervor, scapegoating, and isolationism on you. Props to Germany for understanding the basic tenet of fool me once.
    Trump taking his road show to Asia. Can you imagine the dismissive amusement and how differently Chinese must perceive capitalist democracy these days.

The capitalist failing of the 2008 crash and the shitshow that is US politics. China has moved from collective leadership and back to single person rule. lets just call it what it is - dictatorship with no plan for succession - a swing as far from democracy as a country can get.

"No thanks, we're good."

You want to talk about US influencing elections? The US has done a jolly good job through example.

Load Metric

In other words, these days Germans as a whole are more intelligent and tend not to be fooled easily.
    It may have simply not been in their interests to alter the outcome, of course.

Thread Information