Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post

NO SHIT

This is all an orchestrated dog and pony show, SO MUCH more shit is going on that we aren't privy too, but keep it spinning dude, spin that line of bullshit like todd spins his seat covers......distractions ftw..

so you think a grand jury considered the evidence at bar and said "well this is an orchestrated dog and pony show but we are going to go ahead and indict regardless"?

of course not; you dont think. you dont even understand how thinking works. you log onto /pol/, see how much attention the professional trolls get, and then you imitate them here.

and then when you realize you backed the wrong pony you trot out 'deep state' like its an insurance policy against looking like exactly what you are; gullible and not too bright.

and so we are clear, the only reason i bothered to type this out is so you know that you fool absolutely no one, and when you double down on your 'redderick' to prove how not stung you are, we are going to see through that as well.

So you think that just because a group of libtards with political affiliations to the Democratic party that happen to call themselves grand jurors would uphold their oaths and not be bias? Like at all??

Just.....wow....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Oh the irony.

A meth head alcoholic who was living in his car not too long ago takes jabs at me over my former career.

Oh, by the way, it was really funny back in the day when you used to show up at my bar, broke, asking for free drinks. A lot of the hot female bartenders and waitresses would always ask me why I would use my comps on some angry little midget that never tipped.

Load Metric
    "Inserting himself like the bartender he really is"

That did it.....

Load Metric

so you think a grand jury considered the evidence at bar and said "well this is an orchestrated dog and pony show but we are going to go ahead and indict regardless"?

of course not; you dont think. you dont even understand how thinking works. you log onto /pol/, see how much attention the professional trolls get, and then you imitate them here.

and then when you realize you backed the wrong pony you trot out 'deep state' like its an insurance policy against looking like exactly what you are; gullible and not too bright.

and so we are clear, the only reason i bothered to type this out is so you know that you fool absolutely no one, and when you double down on your 'redderick' to prove how not stung you are, we are going to see through that as well.

So you think that just because a group of libtards with political affiliations to the Democratic party that happen to call themselves grand jurors would uphold their oaths and not be bias? Like at all??

Just.....wow....

The entire United States government is republican, including Mueller. But somehow its a vast conspiracy that not a single charge has been filed against the democrats.

So now that youre scared of blaming deep state because it will make you look like a fool, you've decided that somehow Mueller (R) manipulated the grand jury pool to impanel 'libtards'?

Did you do a lot of acid when you were a kid?

Comments

FPS_Russia: Obama struck down the 10 year term limit for FBI dir. to keep Mueller on the job. Third party now.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Oh the irony.

A meth head alcoholic who was living in his car not too long ago takes jabs at me over my former career.

Oh, by the way, it was really funny back in the day when you used to show up at my bar, broke, asking for free drinks. A lot of the hot female bartenders and waitresses would always ask me why I would use my comps on some angry little midget that never tipped.

yup

still waiting for any actual substance why you hate Trump so much

nice rant though

you are basically the definition of a clueless libtard who can't ever seem to define their objections to Trump policies or explain why you hate him so much

just whine and bitch and moan and take it up the fucking ass like every other leftist who got jacked on election day

Banned
    Load Metric
    "Inserting himself like the bartender he really is"

That did it.....

oh shit

Load Metric

Just.....wow....

The entire United States government is republican, including Mueller. But somehow its a vast conspiracy that not a single charge has been filed against the democrats.

So now that youre scared of blaming deep state because it will make you look like a fool, you've decided that somehow Mueller (R) manipulated the grand jury pool to impanel 'libtards'?

Did you do a lot of acid when you were a kid?
    I've never used the term "deep state", and i doubt you know how to use it in context.

Did it ever occur to you that Manafort might be playing both sides and the real objective is to get Manafort to drop dime on the side that lost the election???

Mueller wouldn't have to manipulate anyone.

The people on that grand jury have been primed by the media they watch, they only associate Manafort with President Trump, and they will be compelled to be swayed by their delusional beliefs to accept any propped up scenario by Mueller.

Fucking 4D chess..

President Trump is insulated, nothing can ever be traced back to him directly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Oh the irony.

yup

still waiting for any actual substance why you hate Trump so much

nice rant though

you are basically the definition of a clueless libtard who can't ever seem to define their objections to Trump policies or explain why you hate him so much

just whine and bitch and moan and take it up the fucking ass like every other leftist who got jacked on election day
    What a surprise that our resident grifter leeched alcohol off of Vegas. Shocking.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Deep state = Mossad

(just so we are all on the same page)

Load Metric
    Manafort was one the go to guys in that geo political landscape, He dealt with everyone, including the Clintons via associates that have direct ties to Hillary, and its all in Weiners laptop

Im mean you just can't make this shit up.

Load Metric
    I've never used the term "deep state"
    I can just imagine what deep state programs are working on now that civilians wont access for 100 years or so.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Deep state = Mossad

That the Jooish deep state, and even they have factions.

Load Metric
    I can just imagine what deep state programs are working on now that civilians wont access for 100 years or so.

I meant to say i never used the term out of context.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Deep state = Mossad

That the Jooish deep state, and even they have factions.
    LULZ

Like I said...

Load Metric
    Wilbur Ross has business with Putin's immediate family and didn't disclose it. The corruption never ends with the Trump admin. Amazing.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    Wilbur Ross has business with Putin's immediate family and didn't disclose it. The corruption never ends with the Trump admin. Amazing.
    Link: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...ronies-n817711

Leaked Documents Show Wilbur Ross Concealed Ties to Putin Cronies

Wilbur Ross, the commerce secretary in the Trump administration, shares business interests with Vladimir Putin’s immediate family, and he failed to clearly disclose those interests when he was being confirmed for his cabinet position.

Ross — a billionaire industrialist — retains an interest in a shipping company, Navigator Holdings, that was partially owned by his former investment company. One of Navigator’s most important business relationships is with a Russian energy firm controlled, in turn, by Putin’s son-in-law and other members of the Russian president’s inner circle.
    EDIT: There's a lot more to it than just Ross. I recommend reading the whole thing, it's very interesting.

Comments

ToasterOven: link

Deal: house of cards

Load Metric
    In fairness he declared it on the appropriate forms (in a very roundabout way) and this type of rich people financial dealings are hardly exotic.

That whole 'failed to clearly disclose' line is, imo, misleading. He listed his holdings and the agency auditing them neglected to pursue clarification.

Get enough digits in your bank account and sooner or later, it just makes sense to set up some shell corps and shield some assets.

This is a far fucking cry from Manafort, Flynn, and Jared's flagrant and hamfisted criminality.

That said, its pure 200 proof swamp.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Flynn is deeply, deeply, deeply fucked.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michae...efore-election

Trump's National Security Advisor was retweeting Russian sockpuppets before the election. That literally happened.

All the best people folks.

Load Metric
    So it's become indisputable now that we had Trump campaign managers and senior officials working hand in hand with the Russian Troll Farm, and on another front working directly with Russians to obtain Hillary's emails. And that's just scratching the surface.

Awesome!!!!

Oh sure, there's nothing else to see here...lol

Load Metric
    Whatever floats your boat baldy locks..

Thread Information