Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Can someone remind me who the Podesta group and Mercury worked for this past election?

You sniveling liberal faggots.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/investi...ctment-n815721

Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ‘A’ and ‘B’ in Indictment

by JULIA AINSLEY, TOM WINTER and CAROL E. LEE

WASHINGTON — The lobbying firms the Podesta Group and Mercury Public Affairs are the unnamed companies in the grand jury indictment of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy, Rick Gates, according to three sources with knowledge of the investigation.

The indictment, unsealed Monday, refers to "Company A" and "Company B" as the firms Manafort and Gates solicited in 2012 to lobby on behalf of the Ukranian government. Company A is Mercury Public Affairs and Company B is the Podesta Group, the sources said.

The revelation of the companies’ identities points to more details about the players involved in the high-stakes venture run by Manafort and Gates to push the interest of a pro-Russia Ukranian political party inside the United States. It also provides a glimpse into the material special counsel Robert Mueller has corroborated on both companies and the potential legal repercussions both groups could face.

Tony Podesta, who founded the left-leaning Podesta Group in 1988, stepped down from his position with the firm on Monday morning, an employee told NBC News.

NBC News reported last week that Podesta and the Podesta group had become a subject of Mueller’s probe into ties between the Trump presidential campaign and Russia.

Tony Podesta is the brother of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, who is not under investigation.

The Podesta Group previously withheld from disclosing its work under the Foreign Agents Registrant Act (FARA), claiming they believed the group was not affiliated with the Ukrainian government.

According to the indictment, the lobbying firms were paid $2 million from offshore accounts controlled by Manafort.

Their work included lobbying "multiple members of Congress and their staffs about Ukraine sanctions, the validity of Ukraine elections" that the reasons for imprisoning Yulia Tymoshenko, the political rival of Russian-backed Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych.

The indictment also revealed that Gates told Company A, now known to be Mercury, in February 2012 that it would be "representing the Government of Ukraine in [Washington] D.C."

A spokeswoman for Mercury could not be reached for comment. A spokeswoman for the Podesta Group declined to comment.

Manafort and Gates attempted to distance themselves from the work of the lobbying firms after press reports in August 2016, according to the indictment
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Whats funny is that the second Trumpistan started trying to make Hillary+Russia=Collusion a forced meme, analysts said "the only possible explanation is something huge is coming and they need as few eyes on it as possible when it lands".

And here we are.
    Here we are! You nailed it Tine!

Yeah when the DOJ gets you, you dont get to wiggle of the hook in court.

Honestly this is exactly what we've been predicting. Mueller is putting pressure on the henchmen. Sooner or later they are going to start contradicting other peoples sworn testimony and thats where the magic happens.

No one gave a shit about Clinton getting his dick sucked in office, but lying about it? That's a paddlin'.
    The "magic" is definitely about to happen when Clinton's cronies (and hopefully her) are indicted, for selling our national security!

Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    It always starts with getting low level people, then they rat out others, or more come forward, or more evidence is found, and they move up the food chain.

Couldn't leave our favorite Gook out, it is going exactly how you predicted!

Comments

hongkonger: Racist

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Facebook is set to testify tomorrow that some of those ads hit over 126 million Americans. I'm sure that in no way had an influence on the election. No possible way at all.
    Do you really think the majority of people in 30 states want to be told that the only reason they went to the polls is because Russia tricked them into doing so? Because that's how it is being interpreted in Missouri, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Florida that I know of first hand by socializing in each of those states when people bring this up.

The negative information about Clinton actually wasn't spread through social media enough in my opinion. Russia didn't sway the election with Facebook advertising.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Yes, they really think that. They will believe literally anything

hongkonger: That's because you're an idiot

Load Metric
    Forgive me if this has already been brought up in thread, I haven't read it yet, but no one finds it a bit odd that both campaign managers were in ways connected at the hip? And that they both have shady connections back to Russia? Doesn't it seem like given what else we know that the Russians actually had already infiltrated the Obama administration with direct Clinton connections and that it was Clinton's campaign that was actually compromised from the start? The Uranium One thing isn't a nonstory however badly some of you want it to be. The Podesta group represented Uranium One, and I think that is just touching the surface, considering that they also represented Sberbank, I actually think still do. Skerbank is another name for Bank of the Kremlin. Irony.

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

But what do you actually have to say about that?

Load Metric
    Forgive me if this has already been brought up in thread, I haven't read it yet, but no one finds it a bit odd that both campaign managers were in ways connected at the hip? And that they both have shady connections back to Russia? Doesn't it seem like given what else we know that the Russians actually had already infiltrated the Obama administration with direct Clinton connections and that it was Clinton's campaign that was actually compromised from the start? The Uranium One thing isn't a nonstory however badly some of you want it to be. The Podesta group represented Uranium One, and I think that is just touching the surface, considering that they also represented Sberbank, I actually think still do. Skerbank is another name for Bank of the Kremlin. Irony.

not much, i just wanted to hit you with walt jr.

Load Metric

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

thats what he meant, vaughn.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    really though, i haven't followed the uranium one thing much so i have no real opinion. if you're saying that the clintons or podestas are shady, i assume that of every politician

i actually hope mueller goes after dems (if they're guilty of anything) to at least make it look less partisan

Load Metric
    Does anybody actually care that a few civilian Dems may have to walk the plank too?

The fucking President is currently stirring down the barrel here and the fallout will be biblical.

lol @ Foxtards thinking that they're still in the game on the back of a few shady Dems who aren't even in Office anyway.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    This whole operation is being ran by career government employees, are we supposed to expect 4d chess from overweight amphetamine users? I'll wait for the obvious President Trump one liner then wait for the answer...if any.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    really though, i haven't followed the uranium one thing much so i have no real opinion. if you're saying that the clintons or podestas are shady, i assume that of every politician

i actually hope mueller goes after dems (if they're guilty of anything) to at least make it look less partisan

the uranium thing is hilarious because obama actually fucked up a hugely important disarmament agreement and instead of just rolling with that, the alex jones nation had to lizard-people it into some weird shit where we were like, arming russia or something.

we had agreed to build a uranium processing center so weapons grade uranium from russia could be refined into something less horrific. tl;dr russia totally met their end of the bargain but our processing center never got built because we kept going over budget and being total fuckups.

100% happened on obama's watch but it doesnt directly impact clinton so the alt-right spun it until hillary was like, breaking into lawrence livermore and dragging sacks of uranium cores to the nearest russian embassy while dressed in vietnamese black silk pajamas but taking regular breaks to pray to mecca.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Alex Jones, alt right blah blah fucking blah you are like a broken record.

vegas1369: Offset stupidity

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Facebook is set to testify tomorrow that some of those ads hit over 126 million Americans. I'm sure that in no way had an influence on the election. No possible way at all.
    Do you really think the majority of people in 30 states want to be told that the only reason they went to the polls is because Russia tricked them into doing so? Because that's how it is being interpreted in Missouri, Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Florida that I know of first hand by socializing in each of those states when people bring this up.

The negative information about Clinton actually wasn't spread through social media enough in my opinion. Russia didn't sway the election with Facebook advertising.
    That's your opinion, not a fact. And no, that's not what I am saying at all, and it's not what most people are saying. No one I've seen or heard is saying these ads on Facebook made people go to the polls. What they are saying is that, in a very tight election these ads could have helped sway opinions to one side, and if you're denying that possibility you're ignoring reality. No one is putting a number to it, just that it "could have" had an impact, and that DEFINITELY should never be allowed to happen.

I personally don't give a fuck if Hillary, Podesta and a bunch of other Dems go down for all of this as well, or whoever else... I'm for EVERYONE that colluded with Russia and/or committed other crimes to rot in a jail cell.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 10-30-2017 at 06:11 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

That's your opinion, not s fact. And no, that's not what I am saying at all, and it's not what most people are saying. No one is saying these ads on Facebook made people go to the polls. What they are saying is that, in a very tight election, these ads could have help sway opinions to one side, and if you're denying that possibility you're ignoring reality. No one is putting a nber to it, judt that it "could have" had an impact, and that DEFINITELY should never be allowed to happen.

I personally don't give a fuck if Hillary, Podesta and a bunch of other Dems go down for all of this as well, or whoever else... I'm for EVERYONE that colluded with Russia and/or committed other crimes to rot in a jail cell.
    Do you think Hillary Clinton paying 9m to the Russians for completely made up "opposition research" (WINK WINK)that included fake golden showers and imaginary Russian hookers could have possibly swayed opinions in a very tight election?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I get that vegas is a stoner, but stick to n-word weed and leave the political analysis to people that know what the fuck their talking about.
    In other words, not you.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Couldn't find much reporting on the Tony Podesta part of this, but a guy I can't stand was the only one who seems to have taken the time to connect some dots. Podesta threatened to sue Fox for reporting on him and the Podesta Group, as it is revealed here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

That's your opinion, not s fact. And no, that's not what I am saying at all, and it's not what most people are saying. No one is saying these ads on Facebook made people go to the polls. What they are saying is that, in a very tight election, these ads could have help sway opinions to one side, and if you're denying that possibility you're ignoring reality. No one is putting a nber to it, judt that it "could have" had an impact, and that DEFINITELY should never be allowed to happen.

Do you think Hillary Clinton paying 9m to the Russians for completely made up "opposition research" (WINK WINK)that included fake golden showers and imaginary Russian hookers could have possibly swayed opinions in a very tight election?
    In case you didn't notice, she lost. And in case you can't comprehend what I wrote, I said if she colluded she should be charged as well. So funny, you dopes have been swearing up-and-down that there is no collusion for months and months when all this evidence is coming out, yet when there is one little blurb about Hillary having anything to do with Russia you fuckers jump on it like it's the gospel. You all are a fucking joke.

Comments

Sanlmar: Not lost on me at all. They are all gonna be revealed

The_Lurker: The joke is getting really old too

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Not only is that video hilarious, it's incredibly well made. The masking, the motion tracking, the little details like the office blinds and Conway's name plate, that stuff is not easy to do and I love everything about it.

That is legit one of my favorite videos on the internet now.
    Conways nameplate.. the average dunce like me would miss that entirely.

You should give the author of this props by critically reviewing with a voice over. Stop the clip and analyze the effort and achievement.

100% we would all watch.

I still remember your discussion about your Garrett clip with the mirror etc. I think it's really cool shit.

Load Metric
    And btw NBH... How do you know any of that dossier was made up? Because Alex Jones told you so?

Yeah, REALLY far fetched that Trump hired hookers in Russia and has a piss fetish... REALLY far fetched bro...

Load Metric
    Its weird how personal NaturalBornHustler is taking this....

its as if hes the only white republican drug dealer to ever fuck up so badly he went to jail. oh wait..

Load Metric
    Literally the only person spinning harder than NaturalBornHustler might be Sean Hannity, who just referred to Hillary as "President Clinton" on the air.

Comments

vegas1369: LOL

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Literally the only person spinning harder than NaturalBornHustler might be Sean Hannity, who just referred to Hillary as "President Clinton" on the air.
    "Spinning" = posting facts you don't like. From NBC News LMAO! Sorry to break up your littlecircle jerk.

You are a fat morbidly obese 50 year old (probably living off mommy and daddy's trust fund) who trolls an online poker forum 24 hours a day. You wake up and jerk off to all your alt right and Alex Jones posts as a form of recreation. It is RUMORED you made trips to Thailand to molest young girls (or boys, not here to judge!).

You are literally the lowest form of human life in existence. Take your fat fucking loser ass self over to the nearest bridge and do humanity a favor by jumping off.

Comments

DirtyB: THAT is spinning

The_Lurker: really? you talk like that because someone has different views than you? nice tilt

GambleBotsSatire: when sonatine eats it they call it ped thai

Mintjewlips: God damn is he spot on

SrslySirius: Is everything alright at home, bro?

Suicide King: Rude

sonatine: I literally feel bad for you. Hang in there.

hongkonger: What a dick

Sloppy Joe: Long overdue red for retard rep

nunbeater: lol your last few posts have been so fucking retarded I legit thought you were mint

varys: Tldr

Load Metric
    Those named and will be named are from both sides of the aisle. These guys are like NFL players. They will play for either team as long as they're getting paid.

They are hugging it out post game. Lol, the Podesta boys. Well played & well paid.

Blow them all the fuck up. This can't get big or bad enough for my taste. I want them all hung.

Where is the gasoline?

Thread Information