Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Official Mueller Arrests Thread

Load Metric
    The year is 2032 and President Ocasio-Cortez shocks the world by issuing a Presidential Pardon to Donald Trump.

It is a move that the stricken nation hopes will quell the violence which has already claimed the lives of more than 165,000 people after the former President was sentenced to 99 years for treason and indecent exposure.

Comments

Sanlmar: Beautiful.

gimmick:

MumblesBadly: Would Trump live that long if sent to prison???

Muck Ficon: Lol. Well played

Tellafriend: not bad
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so is the final word with stone that he's just another batshit old man sinking into real honest to god senility, who may have finally run out of ways to buy his way out of institutionalization?
    He's not crazy, he enjoys the theatrics of this. He wants to be the villain like his idol Nixon.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Nice thing with Manafort is that Trump doesn't even make the top 3 worst clients of his.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    I guess no one has ever heard of a presidential pardon?.....jw....
    pardoning can't happen for someone like manafort ot stone, if at all, until trump's term is up or he'd likely be impeached, which means manafort's got at least a couple years minimum.

also, in manafort's plea, he admitted to bank fraud which would prompt state court charges if trump tried to pardon him
    "The likelihood that former Trump campaign chairman and convicted felon Paul Manafort, 69, will spend the rest of his days in prison increased on Friday, as it was revealed that New York state prosecutors have built a criminal case against him in the event that the president attempts to grant him a pardon for federal crimes."

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ole-lot-worse/

Load Metric
    so trump can offer a meaningless pardon to manafort and essentially brand himself a criminal coconspirator in doing so and essentially turn the GOP into a superfund site for the next 2 generations of voters at least...

or he can let manafort rot and send a crystal clear message to his lackeys that they are on their own and might as well cut deals because even the president cant help them.

Comments

Sanlmar: Superfund site. You have a gifted ear.

Muck Ficon: :this

MumblesBadly: You’re putting a lot of faith in the Dems to not royally fuck up of their own volition.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    cohen's testifying that he and trump knew stone was communicating directly with assange about the stolen emails.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    manafort caught 47 months.

great time to be an international criminal i guess.

Load Metric
    47 months is a slap on the wrist. Maybe Druff was right about the overly lenient justice system after all...

Comments

MumblesBadly: What are the odds that Druff doesn’t show any outrage over this leniency.

Load Metric
    ok he has another sentencing next week but yeah, i expect hes going to basically skate.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    47 months is a slap on the wrist. Maybe Druff was right about the overly lenient justice system after all...
    ok he has another sentencing next week but yeah, i expect hes going to basically skate.

This judge referred to him as a "good friend." What the serious fuck?

Name:  huh.gif
Views: 332
Size:  590.5 KB

Load Metric
    so trump can offer a meaningless pardon to manafort and essentially brand himself a criminal coconspirator in doing so and essentially turn the GOP into a superfund site for the next 2 generations of voters at least...

or he can let manafort rot and send a crystal clear message to his lackeys that they are on their own and might as well cut deals because even the president cant help them.

Trump will pardon him on his way out the door. No consequence to Trump. Manafort knows that and will do easy time at some military base until then. Guaranteed.

Load Metric
    i'm far far from an expert on this but i think that with good time, manafort can knock off another 6 months from his sentence and spend the last year of it in a halfway house. with time served, we're close to manafort being out of prison before trump's first term ends.

a pardon is almost moot at that point

how did mueller recommend 20 years and this happened?

Load Metric
    i'm far far from an expert on this but i think that with good time, manafort can knock off another 6 months from his sentence and spend the last year of it in a halfway house. with time served, we're close to manafort being out of prison before trump's first term ends.

you can knock of 15% with good behavior. The halfway house is an option sometimes for first offenders after serving some of their sentence but I've never had anyone get it.

the article I read didn't have the minimum mentioned. so I am guessing the judge just deviated down for his "good friend."

I mean, for 6 million in unpaid taxes I might do 2 years in a country club military "prison."

I think the DC judge is going to slam him though, so he will be back to needing the pardon in 2 years.

Comments

blake:

Load Metric
    grain of salt this but i think doing 90%+ of your time is mandatory with fed cases.

Load Metric
    grain of salt this but i think doing 90%+ of your time is mandatory with fed cases.

it's 85%

Comments

sonatine:

Load Metric
    The talking heads everybody.......that's all they'll ever be.....
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

you can knock of 15% with good behavior. The halfway house is an option sometimes for first offenders after serving some of their sentence but I've never had anyone get it.

the article I read didn't have the minimum mentioned. so I am guessing the judge just deviated down for his "good friend."

I mean, for 6 million in unpaid taxes I might do 2 years in a country club military "prison."

I think the DC judge is going to slam him though, so he will be back to needing the pardon in 2 years.
    Mueller used federal sentencing guidelines; this judge cooked up his own rationale using “similar cases”. Clearly, this judge was thoroughly in bed with Team Trump to make this as lenient as he could for Manafort so that Trump wouldn’t feel so much pressure as to pardon him or commute his sentence.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  931428E9-DEC0-4306-8285-2A5D6BBBD61C.jpeg
Views: 267
Size:  119.7 KB

Comments

devidee: This would never happen in the ethno-state
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Name:  931428E9-DEC0-4306-8285-2A5D6BBBD61C.jpeg
Views: 267
Size:  119.7 KB

Lol @ being mad at this and not that ur government lied to u on purpose cuz that's what they think of u, kill urself

Thread Information