Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Real grinders

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    You've posted the pic here sweet tits. But my recall isn't total.

No, sir.
    Highly doubtful.

Wait, I may have actually - now, that I think about it.

disregard. I dislike telling Griner he is correct - much more than I dislike being wrong.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    It's cute when you act like other people's opinions matter when talking to me.

Comments

Kilgore Trout: That omnipotent tone you use, makes you sound so masculine. And white. And privileged. Accomplished. Worthy.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    It's cute when you act like other people's opinions matter when talking to me.

It’s cute that you think I actually think on that level and even more adorable that after all of this time, you haven’t learned that I don’t care what anyone [other than me] thinks about me (or you.)

You’re trying to create the illusion that I am an approval-seeker - by acting like an approval seeker.

You are, I am realizing, a Monday Morning Quarterback/Backseat Driver of The DSM-IV. 👦🏾👧🏼

Load Metric
    LarryLaffer come get yur gurl or else. Last warning.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

He’s definitely around and he’ll be chiming in very soon. It required every ounce of self control and self preservation for him read my tell-all this week and not chime in. He can’t control himself much longer. Jerking off to while reading my tales of woe won’t t be able to satisfy him forever.

Buckle Up.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: #Y'alltakeallthistoofarsometimes

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

He’s definitely around and he’ll be chiming in very soon. It required every ounce of self control and self preservation for him read my tell-all this week and not chime in. He can’t control himself much longer. Jerking off to while reading my tales of woe won’t t be able to satisfy him forever.

Buckle Up.

Y'all are the cutest couple. Y'all will do anything to each other just to get to the makeup sex.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Real grinders

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore Trout View Post

Buckle Up.

Y'all are the cutest couple. Y'all will do anything to each other just to get to the makeup sex.
    Stop It! You’re embarrassing me in front of my friends.

Load Metric
    That's disturbing. Buy just so you know, or more importantly to establish that I know you know I know...

Me being sarcastic = it's sooo cute or its adorable
    Me being genuine = it's cute

You being cute = talking over my head, taking fingers at a funeral
    You being not cute = playing dumb, tell alls that tell nothing

All of these things can change with the weather of course. Also never underestimate my ability to forcibly interpret a sarcastic compliment into genuineness, as well as interpreting truthful insults into sarcasm.

Basically you could have me in a pink tutu, standing on my head, jerking me off into my own mouth and if you stopped everything and hypnotized me I'd still tell you I was in control.

Load Metric
    JFC, get a fucking room & get it over with.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Yea im with hockey guy, nothing worse than sexual tension between ugly people...........gross.
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Finally got around to checking out this Real Grinders facebook page that people have been talking about. Holy fuck. These people are the stupidest motherfuckers on earth. They make PFA look like a Mensa forum.

I've never seen so many posts where > 's < is used to pluralize a word.

Then there's this Milpman character who must be severely autistic.

Please post the dumbest things you see on Real Grinders.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    get MILPed u POS

Ray is god too.

Comments

The Shrink: I'm 99% sure you don't believe anything in this post.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Dumb fucking asses in that group. Ignorant fucking asses in that group.

Load Metric
    Apparently Ray Davis thinks he’s the poker group God. He’s belittled folks who dare join a certain other group. Bad news for him is a lot of folks are members of both. He tried to shit on me a few days ago when I called a spade a spade and he had to admit the facts were true about some POS ghosting his backer. Then because I pointed out the online site they are using there is software that a poker site owner could use bots on it. I never said they would or had, just that it is possible and in my defense I’ve also said the software has an RNG better then places like Global and such. (It has a simulated audit tool to show up to 2M random draws and pct occurrences). I don’t shill I just think folks need all the information so they can make informed decisions across the board.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I personally like Ray and the main mod over there (Terry King, who was a '70s/'80s Vegas poker figure, and dated Chip Reese for a few years).

The Facebook group has actually been a huge success, unlike the website, which was the original business plan.

The Facebook group has like 17,000 members, and overall it's very active. Yes, there's a lot of stupid people on there, but that's mainly because of the large number of members. The bigger the online community is, the dumber it tends to get.

I still find the RealGrinders Facebook page mostly entertaining to read, though I do get overwhelmed when some thread has like 373 replies, most of which are all saying the same thing. I tend to tune out of those threads.

One problem over there is that Ray believes that rival groups (such as Kash Poker) are looking to fuck him over and ruin RealGrinders, so there's a degree of paranoia about that. It is true that he's had some conflicts which have resulted in formerly prominent members attempting to start new groups (such as Kash) and "replace" RealGrinders, but the problem is that he gets to believe that anything coming out of those groups is aimed at screwing him, which isn't always true.

In the most recent situation, some guy screwed his backers, and Ray was sure that the outing of him was an attempt by Kash Poker and those with PPPoker clubs to make him and Fox Poker (the private poker site he represents) look bad. I talked to him privately about this on Wednesday night, and told him that didn't seem to be true. I advised him just to let the whole thing play out on RealGrinders, and that it really was unlikely to reflect badly upon him, as he had nothing to do with it. That's what he did, and that was that.

Anyway, it's easily the largest poker-related group on Facebook, so it's here to stay.

Load Metric
    Well calling a black man a spade is pretty offensive imo, I see why he went off on you ftp...
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

Load Metric
    Y is Side Dish pming me asking if i fcked Katie Trout?

Plz tell me that aint her in the I love cock tshirt?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintjewlips View Post
    Well calling a black man a spade is pretty offensive imo, I see why he went off on you ftp...
    Maybe so. Probably would’ve Better to call him a club since he gets all Capt Caveman over exactly what Todd was referring to. It was a card suit reference. But I guess that would make it fair for him to call some white person a heart or diamond implying they’re a red neck. Shrug whole thing is and was stupid and Ray jumping me and then admitting he was wrong and what I called out was correct and not even appoligzing even privately for making assumptions just proves what a dick Ray can be. When I fuck up or make a wrong call I’m willing to admit it and have done in the past (such as the fiasco with me and Drexel). Not willing to admit your wrong is a life leak in my opinion but shit everybody has one. Not saying Ray owes me shit honestly but assuming anybody asking a fair question being jumped on just is a bad look.

Comments

Mintjewlips: It was a joke lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I personally like Ray and the main mod over there (Terry King, who was a '70s/'80s Vegas poker figure, and dated Chip Reese for a few years).

The Facebook group has actually been a huge success, unlike the website, which was the original business plan.

The Facebook group has like 17,000 members, and overall it's very active. Yes, there's a lot of stupid people on there, but that's mainly because of the large number of members. The bigger the online community is, the dumber it tends to get.

I still find the RealGrinders Facebook page mostly entertaining to read, though I do get overwhelmed when some thread has like 373 replies, most of which are all saying the same thing. I tend to tune out of those threads.

One problem over there is that Ray believes that rival groups (such as Kash Poker) are looking to fuck him over and ruin RealGrinders, so there's a degree of paranoia about that. It is true that he's had some conflicts which have resulted in formerly prominent members attempting to start new groups (such as Kash) and "replace" RealGrinders, but the problem is that he gets to believe that anything coming out of those groups is aimed at screwing him, which isn't always true.

In the most recent situation, some guy screwed his backers, and Ray was sure that the outing of him was an attempt by Kash Poker and those with PPPoker clubs to make him and Fox Poker (the private poker site he represents) look bad. I talked to him privately about this on Wednesday night, and told him that didn't seem to be true. I advised him just to let the whole thing play out on RealGrinders, and that it really was unlikely to reflect badly upon him, as he had nothing to do with it. That's what he did, and that was that.

Anyway, it's easily the largest poker-related group on Facebook, so it's here to stay.
    Speaking of stupidity in poker forums there is a thread on Kash Poker that would fit on Flying Stupdity. There is at least one person possibly more advocating for the earth being flat.
    There

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: the earth IS flat though, educate yourself

Thread Information