Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real grinders

Load Metric

Real grinders

Drexel added me to this group on Facebook and it’s literally aids. That’s all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's huge and has tons of pahticipation.

There are plenty of dumb posts there, and lots of recs asking LOL beginner poker questions, but it also gets activity from a number of known/semi-known pros. It also has a lot of lurkers.

Seems to be growing every day, so like it or not, it's become relevant in poker.

I'll give Ray Davis and the mods there credit for letting me post the PFA Radio announcement there every week. I do post in the group semi-actively, so I'm not just there to spam, so that's probably part of it.

Load Metric
    Seems like a bunch of 3-6 players complaining about bad beats.

Load Metric
    Did drexel give you the back story to that group?

It's fucking amazing.

Also but seriously fuck that group, it gives AIDS cancer.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Did drexel give you the back story to that group?

It's fucking amazing.

Also but seriously fuck that group, it gives AIDS cancer.
    I know nothing of the history.

Load Metric
    Buy drexel a drink next time we are all in Vegas together in exchange for the goss. There are some fairly coge lols to be had there.

Comments

Suicide King: Sounds sassy
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That group is amazing. Ray goes on these rampages when people trash the group and boots MFs at will. Yes it is aids, but when did aids stop being funny?

Comments

Kilgore Trout: It started out strong - quickly turned to syphillis - not many of us had seen anything like it, before this year. Somehow the excitement of real life syphilis has faded and that place has just become a raunchy yeast infection that people try to avoid

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Drexel added me to this group on Facebook and it’s literally aids. That’s all.
    I barely use Facebook, so not only do I not know who keeps adding me to this awful group (I've left like 3 times), I also don't know how to stop it.

I've seen Raymond Davis (group creator) spam dozens of 6-word posts in a day, and they're all painful to read, because he resides riiiiiiiight here:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Also what ever happened to that catfish fundraising scammer, who Ray and some other RGs lied about having met in person?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    That group is amazing. Ray goes on these rampages when people trash the group and boots MFs at will. Yes it is aids, but when did aids stop being funny?
    it took 22.3 yeas for AIDS to become funny, so I think it's still good for a while.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Also what ever happened to that catfish fundraising scammer, who Ray and some other RGs lied about having met in person?
    It was one of the weirdest stories I ever came across.

I looked into it in January. Spoke to the girl involved. Still couldn't make sense of it.

Various people came forward to me with "proof" or "info", including that girl herself, and still nothing added up.

The only certainties with her:

- She was a real female, around 30 years old, who lived in Colorado, and was fairly pretty

- Contrary to early reports, nobody gave her any money

- She lied about being a world traveler and Macau player, and finally conceded to me that her Instagram posts from "China" and "Prague" were fabricated

- She met Allen Kessler in person and hung out with him like once or twice

- She dated one poker player for awhile

The strangest part to the whole story involved her supposedly near-death accident. I had various people come forward to me, swearing me to secrecy, who provided pretty convincing proof that her accident never happened.

However, she sent me several pages from her hospital admissions documents and discharge reports which looked authentic and not photoshopped or fabricated. She also seemed okay with me checking into whether or not she really was in that particular hospital during those dates.

At that point I lost interest. Whether she was in that accident or not wasn't really all that important, and since no money had ever changed hands, I asked myself, "Why the fuck am I getting involved in all of this?"

The last I heard from her, she told me in May that she was coming to the WSOP in June, but I don't believe she ever made it there, and she has vanished since then.

So strange.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also, a surprising number of PFA Radio listeners from Colorado came out of the woodwork and texted me about her.

None of them had anything nice to say.

I also had never heard from any of them prior to that situation, yet they were all familiar with the various aspects of the show, and clearly weren't new listeners who had just found it due to that controversy.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HoodedN View Post
    it took 22.3 yeas for AIDS to become funny, so I think it's still good for a while.

True, but Super Aids was funny right out of the gate.

Name:  Chip_Reese_2.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  115.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

I barely use Facebook, so not only do I not know who keeps adding me to this awful group (I've left like 3 times), I also don't know how to stop it.
    Poker 2017 + Facebook

I can't imagine. It feels like a bug zapper on a warm summer night. If it keeps them off me it's all good.

Load Metric
    "Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

LITERAL quote.

/thread
    "Druff would suck his own dick if it were long enough"- Brandon "drexel" Gerson

"ann coulter literally has more common sense than pfa."-Sonatine

"Real grinders supports poker fraud"- Ray Davis

"DRILLED HER GOOD"- HONGKONGER

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    <<—— I’ve been real “out of sorts” since I changed my avi.

You have to take Ray at face value, he is the Master of Self Deprecation/Ignorant Bliss. He legitimately believes that people look up to him for having an entourage of ladies around. Truth be told, he loves hookers and makes no secret of it. He’s regularly shacking up - week to week to week, with random BackPage “dates” that come for an hour, realize he’s a mark - and stay for a week. He was a foster child and it seems he never really had the chance to experience a “normal” home life, often looking for validation from women/ people who have questionable morals. I’ve known him from “being around,” for a few years. He’s kind of always been “that guy.”

I have to credit the guy. After being, what mostly appears to be busto, he started this RealGrinders shtick. He really built something out of nothing. It was miraculous. His mods work tirelessly to run a tight ship. And, they get nothing for it...I cannot understand why they work around the clock to police a bunch entitled cucks arguing over how to play JJ UTG on the bubble? (In fact, I think this is where I first met AhoosierA - after he read me the Riot Act for shoving KK after the flop on a wet board with 2 fish behind me and 30% of my stack already committed.)

ANYWAY DRUFF, REALGRINDERS MODS ARE THE TRUE MEANING OF WORKING THANKLESSLY-AT A LOSS. Remember that.

Ray insists that anyone who makes racist, sexist or insensitive remarks, be banned from the group. Meanwhile (and I have called him on this publicly,) he makes anti Semitic remarks and has condoned victim blaming when discussing female victims of Domestic Violence.

The Brandi thing, was not even really a thing. What was a thing was his verbal cockfight with Michael Mizrachi (and family) this year. It was HOF. If I spent 10 minutes writing this, it was too much. I’m just glad to have my identity back...(I have often wonders if he has seen my profile and if he actually realizes it is me?)

For those f you who are not familiar...enjoy a few writing samples.

Name:  D4E71A35-B60A-4470-BAF3-7D8DA395FAA1.jpeg
Views: 1051
Size:  302.9 KBName:  3E3F44B3-2F13-409D-B73E-E213108BA826.jpeg
Views: 991
Size:  309.0 KB

Comments

Crowe Diddly: Pretty awesome "fix my internet" post rep
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 10-28-2017 at 02:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Raymond Davis is one of the better characters in poker. He has also recently become a surrogate father for 9 kids who live in his apartment complex. He takes them to kid friendly places, disney land and the zoo, he buys them meal and plays with them.

One of the true good guys in poker and a class act.
    He does it for the kids.

He is friends with Micon and Brandon.

Pretty sure that 99% of the professional players listed don't realize that their name and picture are still being used to promote http://www.realgrinders.com

Ray Davis probably makes less than $20 a month off the site.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric
    REDACTED.
    Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 10-28-2017 at 05:02 AM.

An Actual Female
    Load Metric

Real grinders

(Deleted to protect Ray Davis’ glowing reputation.)

Clearly....this....instead.

Last edited by Kilgore Trout; 10-28-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You've posted the pic here sweet tits. But my recall isn't total.

Thread Information