Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GF still in contact with ex

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I agree with Peter McNeil. You should be looking to marry dumb broads that are also ugly.

Load Metric
    Is anyone really surprised that someone so dumb they literally believe the earth is flat gets himself pussywhipped by a cheating whore in only a couple of months

Load Metric
    Not only that but he is also so fucking retarded he couldnt figure it out for himself he had to come to pfa of all places to get this pointed out to him

Load Metric
    also even after the reality of the situation he has round himself in gets pointed out he will prob end up falling in love even more rofl

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    Is anyone really surprised that someone so dumb they literally believe the earth is flat gets himself pussywhipped by a cheating whore in only a couple of months
    can't fault the dude. your first steady stream of pussy changes you. who knows it might marry her.

Not only that but he is also so fucking retarded he couldnt figure it out for himself he had to come to pfa of all places to get this pointed out to him
    don't be so hard on the dude. pfa advice is not only free, it's better than some $200 hour shrink
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    Last we heard, Reg was about to drink himself into the ground before confronting the woman he loves about her swallowing huge amounts of the ex-boyfriend's bollock juice.

Considering the circumstances I think there's a fair chance it may have turned into a domestic beating.

So, after you're released from the hospital Reg, ship us an update.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    PFA is a veritable brain trust of pussy slayers.

Name:  todd-witteles-f5_orig_f5.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  43.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So a full month has passed and it feels like an eternity since I started this thread.

Long story short.

We made up that evening, went to the pub, talked it out, and she agreed that she'd deal with the badgering ex and that was the end of that.

I continued to live with her and the relationship was fuelled on alcohol and sex, mixed with a bit of weed and the odd class A.

My hench portion meals were bought and cooked for me daily, and lunch prepared for me the night before I go to work, so naturally I was quite content with that set up.

The downside was the constant demands, occasional complaining, and making me aware that other guys were showing interest: running round doing errands / giving lifts for her and her housemate (who had become a third wheel gooseberry always wanting to be involved in the group), saying how I wasn't there for her mentally, and letting me know that her managers at work were making moves on her.

As a red blooded male a lot if this didn't sit too well with me when I was staying at hers all the time. We talked about moving in together as it seemed like a good idea to have our own space and give it a proper go, so she handed her notice in at her rented accommodation while we viewed some places, and she /we needed to find a place by this coming Monday when she is going back home to Iran for the entire month and would be coming back homeless if we didn't sort something - although I did still have my apprehensions about how things would work out long term.

The problem with a woman from her culture, is that they seek approval from their family when it comes to who they go out with, and her over protective brother, who she has a close bond with, has been persuading her to not get with me for whatever reason - even though I never met her family.

So when she started throwing it back in my face last week saying how I wasn't being a generous enough bf, I said fuck that and left. She then said it was over, but since then has been messaging me morning noon and night trying to patch things up.

At this point I'm just enjoying putting myself first again, taking my time back and looking forward to spending December doing whatever I want while I decide how to make my next move.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Crawl beore I walk. Walk before Iran rep

Load Metric
    She will make a horrible wife for you. Run, don't walk.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    So a full month has passed and it feels like an eternity since I started this thread.

Long story short.

We made up that evening, went to the pub, talked it out, and she agreed that she'd deal with the badgering ex and that was the end of that.

I continued to live with her and the relationship was fuelled on alcohol and sex, mixed with a bit of weed and the odd class A.

My hench portion meals were bought and cooked for me daily, and lunch prepared for me the night before I go to work, so naturally I was quite content with that set up.

The downside was the constant demands, occasional complaining, and making me aware that other guys were showing interest: running round doing errands / giving lifts for her and her housemate (who had become a third wheel gooseberry always wanting to be involved in the group), saying how I wasn't there for her mentally, and letting me know that her managers at work were making moves on her.

As a red blooded male a lot if this didn't sit too well with me when I was staying at hers all the time. We talked about moving in together as it seemed like a good idea to have our own space and give it a proper go, so she handed her notice in at her rented accommodation while we viewed some places, and she /we needed to find a place by this coming Monday when she is going back home to Iran for the entire month and would be coming back homeless if we didn't sort something - although I did still have my apprehensions about how things would work out long term.

The problem with a woman from her culture, is that they seek approval from their family when it comes to who they go out with, and her over protective brother, who she has a close bond with, has been persuading her to not get with me for whatever reason - even though I never met her family.

So when she started throwing it back in my face last week saying how I wasn't being a generous enough bf, I said fuck that and left. She then said it was over, but since then has been messaging me morning noon and night trying to patch things up.

At this point I'm just enjoying putting myself first again, taking my time back and looking forward to spending December doing whatever I want while I decide how to make my next move.
    Got a top 3 blowjob from an iranian chick in 2001
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Long story short.

Yep, I honestly don't know what her problem was.

Fucking women, eh?

Load Metric

Long story short.

The problem with a woman from her culture, is that they seek approval from their family when it comes to who they go out with, and
    her over protective brother, who she has a close bond with, has been persuading her to not get with me for whatever reason - even though I never met her family.

At least hold out past the holidays...high chance she won't want you afterwards anyway; so why reconnect before, be obligated buy her something, and then only be dumped in January?

btw, women know how to deal with unwanted attention...she seems to revel in it and takes it as a validation; she's not ready to settle---so use her for fun because she is using you as a standby to be dumped when something better comes her way
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 11-30-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    I'd also love to hear the pillow talk after a hardened conspiracy nut and Irainain bird had snorted a few lines of lemo.

lol absolutely nothing would be off the table.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    She will make a horrible wife for you. Run, don't walk.
    Preach it brother. Reg, GTFO and don't look back.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Long story short.

They are known for this. Specialty of the house if you will.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric

Long story short.

fuck her Persian ass (no wait you probably already did that).. Shes a Muslim cunt why waste your time with her dude.. Her family will never accept you anyway and truth is her brother has probably made it clear to her she is now banished from the family for even considering being with an Infidel and guessing shes not a virgin shes likely subject to some family fatwa that she has now dishonored them and likely facing an honor killing if shes lucky or an acid bath to disfigure her for life if theyre really pissed at her (hence why shes trying to get back with you and begging for forgiveness the bitch has cut her own throat basically all she needs to do is just finish the job of the proverbial beheading the Islamofacists are famous for)..

My advise RUN as far away from that shit as fast as you can dude.. The muzzies have no fear of doing shit in England now with their own closeted Mullah/Islamofacist running London.. Fucking dumb limey bastards don't realize what they've done.. At least the rest of England had enough sense to tell the EU to fuck off since theyre headed for a slow quiet decent into hell with their leftist pacificist bullshit towards the terrorists/islamists... Youd think the idiots would've learned there lessons with Germany and the previous history of the Crusades when the Muslims came out of Turkey trying to take Europe after the Roman/Byzentine Empire fell in the late 800s.. Once again those who fail to learn and pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it.. The hope that Muslims will just infight between the Shia and Sunnis is delusional.. Its like two brothers fighting each other.. Stick your neck in between them and they both turn on the guy who stuck his nose in and gets a 2 on 1 beat down..

I know most of the time I come off as generally left leaning and probably am but Im not fool regarding the history of the 3 headed Abrahamic religions in fighting.. Islam were the bastard children of Abraham and they've never forgiven the Jews and by default the Christians who broke off from the Jews.. Muslims accept Jesus lived they just claim he wasn't the Messiah (the only damn thing the Jews and Muzzies agree on apparently). Problem is if you ever read the end times Christian version and compare it to the Islamists.. Sounds like the same story but from opposing sides.. One might even suggest the "Grand Mufti" was in fact the Anti-Christ of the Christian Bible in Revelations as it claims Jesus does come back but admits he is not the Son of God/Allah.. kinda makes ya go..

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL! You're off by over 500 years when the Roman/Byzantines fell to the "Muzzies"!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

Long story short.

fuck her Persian ass (no wait you probably already did that).. Shes a Muslim cunt why waste your time with her dude.. Her family will never accept you anyway and truth is her brother has probably made it clear to her she is now banished from the family for even considering being with an Infidel and guessing shes not a virgin shes likely subject to some family fatwa that she has now dishonored them and likely facing an honor killing if shes lucky or an acid bath to disfigure her for life if theyre really pissed at her (hence why shes trying to get back with you and begging for forgiveness the bitch has cut her own throat basically all she needs to do is just finish the job of the proverbial beheading the Islamofacists are famous for)..

My advise RUN as far away from that shit as fast as you can dude.. The muzzies have no fear of doing shit in England now with their own closeted Mullah/Islamofacist running London.. Fucking dumb limey bastards don't realize what they've done.. At least the rest of England had enough sense to tell the EU to fuck off since theyre headed for a slow quiet decent into hell with their leftist pacificist bullshit towards the terrorists/islamists... Youd think the idiots would've learned there lessons with Germany and the previous history of the Crusades when the Muslims came out of Turkey trying to take Europe after the Roman/Byzentine Empire fell in the late 800s.. Once again those who fail to learn and pay attention to history are doomed to repeat it.. The hope that Muslims will just infight between the Shia and Sunnis is delusional.. Its like two brothers fighting each other.. Stick your neck in between them and they both turn on the guy who stuck his nose in and gets a 2 on 1 beat down..

I know most of the time I come off as generally left leaning and probably am but Im not fool regarding the history of the 3 headed Abrahamic religions in fighting.. Islam were the bastard children of Abraham and they've never forgiven the Jews and by default the Christians who broke off from the Jews.. Muslims accept Jesus lived they just claim he wasn't the Messiah (the only damn thing the Jews and Muzzies agree on apparently). Problem is if you ever read the end times Christian version and compare it to the Islamists.. Sounds like the same story but from opposing sides.. One might even suggest the "Grand Mufti" was in fact the Anti-Christ of the Christian Bible in Revelations as it claims Jesus does come back but admits he is not the Son of God/Allah.. kinda makes ya go..

wat
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hongkonger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyMonkeyBaby View Post

wat
    Sorry got off on a tanget its middle of the night and Im a little brain fried I studied some religious shit in college out of curiousity and was more in a historical context vs some seminary bullshit..

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Long story short.

Before or after 9/11?

Comments

BlunderMaker: never forget

Load Metric
    well that escalated quickly

Thread Information