Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GF still in contact with ex

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Gaymer getting cucked by some 3rd world sand n-word who can't speak English isn't exactly shocking.

Just remember you were basically sucking his cock the last time she kissed you.

Load Metric
    serious question — does your gf know you’re a flat earther who does not believe dinosaurs are real?

if she does and she didn’t immediately leave you, that should be a much bigger red flag for you than her talking to her ex-bf

Comments

SrslySirius: tough but fair

vegas1369: HA!!!!

JACKDANIELS: got him

Load Metric
    Too much overthinking going on here. Any woman sneaking texts to her ex or any other dude for that matter is a disposable play thing. You can't let that stuff bother you. Just use her for sex until she has had enough of you or catches you cheating (which you should now be doing).

Comments

Tellafriend: lots of wisdom here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Her telling you if you dont give her constant attention, she will find elsewhere proves she is a low quality cunt. You will never be able to satisfy that insecurity. Kick her to the curb and find a better quality person, if you stay then you will get what you deserve.
    So this. Throwing out threats of leaving is one of the worst things you can do in a relationship. Especially threats of cheating. It's the type of thing you can't take back as well.

Load Metric
    Trying not to think of them both together is the key to your relationship passing this test.

http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Her telling you if you dont give her constant attention, she will find elsewhere proves she is a low quality cunt. You will never be able to satisfy that insecurity. Kick her to the curb and find a better quality person, if you stay then you will get what you deserve.
    DING DING DING

Winner

The rest of the story is marginal. It seems that what she showed you is innocent enough (helping the guy fill out forms), though the lying about talking to him AND the unexplained "that's so cute" might be of concern.

However, any girl who demands "constant attention" isn't ready for a long-term relationship. Once you get past the first 2-3 months, constant attention from either side is very rare -- and in most cases, is unhealthy.

Sounds like she is best off staying out of relationships and just jumping from dude to dude every few months. Her threatening you to "find attention elsewhere" for not giving her enough is just LOL. Run fast.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    She is sucking and fucking him every chance she gets

Comments

Hockey Guy: You seem mad. Maybe get yourself checked out for asshole.

Load Metric
    Split and druff nailed it.

It's one thing when you know someone needs constant attention and validation, its another entirely when they straight up tell you that if you don't give her that, she'll get it elsewhere. She's being incredibly honest right there. Keep in mind she said that even though she's never felt like this with anyone before, or whatever she said.

Impossible expectations that you can never fulfill.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Yes, you are overreacting and yes it could very well be a deal breaker. Sucks right?

The story shows you probably are a bit insecure, and if you can't trust you significant other than there really is no relationship to begin with.

Now that doesn't mean your insecurity is unfounded though.

Girls who talk about their exs constantly, secretly message their exs or guys, that behavior to me is a reason to totally be willing to drop a girl.

I wouldn't say she is banging the other guy, but I would say she is keeping her options open.
    She has previously said that if I don't give her constant attention then she will get it elsewhere, and I know she has plenty of admirers who want to get with her - so I can't lie in saying that there may be some insecurities there when these things happen.

At the end of the day tho I'm the one sleeping with her and she treats me well, so not gonna just drop it over some bs. Just curious if other guys would feel 100% trusting and cool with their woman doing favours for their ex - because if it was one of my exes asking me to spend hours sorting out their car insurance I would tell them where to go.

IMO ex partners should be left in the past and the door firmly shut!
    Who gives a shit about the ex, that right there is why you should drop her.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Relationship is toast - start to detach yourself emotionally and begin pushing the envelope in the sex department before things unravel and you get cucked.

Comments

BlunderMaker:

SrslySirius: loooool
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    serious question — does your gf know you’re a flat earther who does not believe dinosaurs are real?

if she does and she didn’t immediately leave you, that should be a much bigger red flag for you than her talking to her ex-bf

wow nice job changing my question.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    its weird because usually only the most stable and trustworthy women are attracted to professional suntan lotion salesmen who deny dinosaurs existed and believe the earth is flat.

Comments

vegas1369: Ususally

Belly Buster: sick (sun)burn
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    During the argument I did say exactly that, It seemed as though she was keeping options open.

She denied this, and said if she wanted to get back with him she could have done at any point as she was the one who ended it and he's been chasing her ever since.

Fwiw she was with him for 5 years, was married to a diff guy for 3 years before that, and has had another bf for a year and a half since the guy in question.

Admittedly I'm not as experienced in this respect, don't have any baggage whatsoever, that's why I posted here as I know most on here are olders.
    you're caring for her too much to soon. you're not married to her, you're dating her. you have to be able to walk away from this shit and not let it effect you emotionally. chicks will fuck with your mind and drop you like a sack of potatoes.
    So fucking this
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

you're caring for her too much to soon. you're not married to her, you're dating her. you have to be able to walk away from this shit and not let it effect you emotionally. chicks will fuck with your mind and drop you like a sack of potatoes.
    I've known her for 6 months, been dating for 3 months, and been offish for 1 month spending every day together. Maybe that's too soon to be catching feelings, I dunno.

Like Belly says, I'd rather be dating her than Pam.

It's a tricky 1.
    Don't be with someone just to be with someone. It never works and you will get fucked over and be miserable. Be with the right person.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Lol you are supposedly from England now???? So he must speak Arabic than. OMFG dude no wonder why you didn't say. No one wants to lose their girl to some refugee all star not named Pras.
    I'm Irish, live in England, she and her exes are Iranian. So not quite Arabic, Persian, close tho.
    Persians are second only to Filipinos in the sliminess, cheating and trying to fuck another dude's girl department. Their exes are like putty in their hands. It's not you, it's them. Give her anal, facial, whatever nasty shit turns you on and then GTFO.
    Last edited by hongkonger; 10-27-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    HILLARY WON

Silver
    Load Metric
    Didn't read the replies, so not sure if someone else has already said this, or if new details have come out but all fighting with her about it will do is push her away.

Got to let her do what she is going to do.

If she is going to cheat on you with her ex BF, there isn't much you can do about it.

The best thing to do would ask her to just be honest with you, even more so if they ever hang out in person.

Don't snoop on her messages or be controlling, she will resent you. If you have to do this, you don't trust her, break it off.

It's been 2 years, but how long did they date for, and why did they break up. Does he live locally?

I'm good friends with 2 ex-girlfriends, and would resent someone new saying I can't be friends with either of them, but I also know that both relationships are over.

Load Metric
    @lotf, that's the bit that baffles me.

She prefaced it by saying "you may not like this".

The point she initially seemed to be making was that she thought she was in love with this guy when they were together, and when they split thought she would never find love like that again, but since being with me she feels nothing like she felt before (better). It was as if she was trying to say that he rang her out of nowhere but she blew him off coz she's so much happier with me.

She never mentioned the car insurance thing, it was only when I called her out that she had to open up.
    She's still in the infatuation stage. You're perfect and better than any guy from before and she's totally happy. Reality will set in. Maybe she really will want to be with you long term but the cutesy texting with her ex is not a good sign.
    HILLARY WON

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Does she fuck good?

Are you looking for a wife?
    She's Persian so she probably sucks a mean dick.
    HILLARY WON

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its weird because usually only the most stable and trustworthy women are attracted to professional suntan lotion salesmen who deny dinosaurs existed and believe the earth is flat.

I know it gets my panties moist.

Thread Information