Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    378 weigh in, I need to get to 293 for anyone I bet from this forum to win by 11/6/2018. I will ship Druff matching $$$ from Snowtracks and SrslySirius when he confirms he got the $300

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff has confirmed he has received funds from $50 Snowtracks and $250 from SrslySirius so I just shipped him $300 now

Other goals I am going to try and hit on my mission to -85 lbs is to be able to bench press 225 X 20 and multiple reps of 300 by the time this ends. As of right now I can prob get double digits of 225 and maybe a 285 max

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Druff has confirmed he has received funds from $50 Snowtracks and $250 from SrslySirius so I just shipped him $300 now

Other goals I am going to try and hit on my mission to -85 lbs is to be able to bench press 225 X 20 and multiple reps of 300 by the time this ends. As of right now I can prob get double digits of 225 and maybe a 285 max
    High reps, low weight.

Most fatties have fat guy strength. You don't want to be strong, fat guy. You fat fucking fuck.

(Listen, I'm willing to call you on the phone and berate you everyday if you'd like.)

Load Metric

Not sending the $2 at 50:1 for Daly huh? Seems legit
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

High reps, low weight.

Most fatties have fat guy strength. You don't want to be strong, fat guy. You fat fucking fuck.

(Listen, I'm willing to call you on the phone and berate you everyday if you'd like.)
    I had the similar strength when I was 175 lbs

Load Metric
    GL China I hope you Win the Bet.

But Just like a Death row inmate.

You deserve to splurge on one last huge meal before you set off on your conquest.

Name:  china.JPG
Views: 264
Size:  61.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Not sending the $2 at 50:1 for Daly huh? Seems legit
    China credit is good with me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

High reps, low weight.

I had the similar strength when I was 175 lbs
    Did you have a similar weight loss goal when you were 175?

Jesus Christ. Why are you fat fucks so goddamn stubborn.

Load Metric
    GL. Fear of de betus should be enough incentive tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I have always tried to carry myself with a high level of integrity in the poker community and I take it very personally when someone calls that in to question.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I want you to succeed but there has to be a plan set out by a nutritionist and a trainer or else you are +5000 to achieve this goal. 1.5 hr per day, 4-6 times a week and a steady diet with no booze(pot ok, nothing else that could interfere with sleep)

Forgot if I posted this but I used to be, at my peak 280, lost 23lbs in 2 months on a $200 dollar prop bet, kept it off and now im at 225lbs and squat almost 1.5x body weight and a semi-defined chest.

Oh, and buy a nutribullet.

Load Metric
    Now that action is closed, I can't believe someone laid you 2-1 for real money. Not those here who laid you mostly encouragement wagers, but the guy who has to pay you 10k. Honestly, you should be able to easily accomplish this in 6 months at your current weight. 3.5/lbs a week is sustainable for 6 months given your starting point and the fact you'll lose 15-20lbs in first 15 days. A bet against you is a bet you're mentally weak from a strictly wagering perspective. I'm pretty sure I could gain 65lbs and take it back off in one calendar year, but someone would have to lay me 20-1 for a million because of the health risk and loose skin.

Do yourself a favor and don't jump right into the gym or cardio until you peel off the first 20lbs from just calorie reduction. Then step up the cardio slowly, then add the lifting in slowly. The only real way to lose short of being mentally weak is an injury or continually running into plateaus from doing too much cardio. You start out doing 45 minutes on treadmill you'll need to do two hours for similar effect within 6 weeks. Your starting point should be low-moderate intensity 14-17 minutes. Any time you hit a plateau, switch up the intensity of your workout in the opposite of whatever mode you were currently in. You always want to keep your metabolism guessing.

Good luck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I want you to succeed but there has to be a plan set out by a nutritionist and a trainer or else you are +5000 to achieve this goal. 1.5 hr per day, 4-6 times a week and a steady diet with no booze(pot ok, nothing else that could interfere with sleep)

Forgot if I posted this but I used to be, at my peak 280, lost 23lbs in 2 months on a $200 dollar prop bet, kept it off and now im at 225lbs and squat almost 1.5x body weight and a semi-defined chest.

Oh, and buy a nutribullet.
    Still accepting bets at even money

Load Metric
    Why are your pics looking like you are in prison, is that the weight loss secret?

Comments

snowtracks: Good Call

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Now that action is closed, I can't believe someone laid you 2-1 for real money. Not those here who laid you mostly encouragement wagers, but the guy who has to pay you 10k. Honestly, you should be able to easily accomplish this in 6 months at your current weight. 3.5/lbs a week is sustainable for 6 months given your starting point and the fact you'll lose 15-20lbs in first 15 days. A bet against you is a bet you're mentally weak from a strictly wagering perspective. I'm pretty sure I could gain 65lbs and take it back off in one calendar year, but someone would have to lay me 20-1 for a million because of the health risk and loose skin.

Do yourself a favor and don't jump right into the gym or cardio until you peel off the first 20lbs from just calorie reduction. Then step up the cardio slowly, then add the lifting in slowly. The only real way to lose short of being mentally weak is an injury or continually running into plateaus from doing too much cardio. You start out doing 45 minutes on treadmill you'll need to do two hours for similar effect within 6 weeks. Your starting point should be low-moderate intensity 14-17 minutes. Any time you hit a plateau, switch up the intensity of your workout in the opposite of whatever mode you were currently in. You always want to keep your metabolism guessing.

Good luck
    Nobody laid 2-1. I opened the odds at 3-1 and noone bet so I moved it to even money.

The guy who I bet 5kish with just lost 94 pounds in a year and won a mid 5 figure or maybe a 6 figure bet I believe so I dont think he will be too mad if I win.

As far as the bet and what it is about. The losing the weight part is the easy part. The mental part is more of the bet as you said. Some people kill these bets and some people lose them because they dont try or get disinterested. I hope thats not going to be me and I don't think it will be but at the end of the day 85 pounds is a lot of weight to lose in 12 months and I have never done it before and will take a TON of focus.

Bottom line is you are very much in the ballpark of what my plans are from the start. But I am not going to be posting too much on what I am doing (accept for weight updates) until I lose a decent amount of weight. And the reason being is there are at least a dozen people have advised me to do different things and some of these things are very good and some suck. I know this because I have burned myself out on many exercise and eating programs and I have lost as much as 84 pounds over a couple of years span. I have gone through stretches where I have lost 30 pounds in 4 months and gained a ton of muscle (when 408mike was training me) at the same time but have never put it together for a year or 2 etc.... I think I will now

I'm not doing this now but will add some of this later and that is the core of what 408mike had me doing was somewhere about 2000-2500 calories a day with weights 5 days a week on 2 different body parts per day with 40-60 mins of cardio per day and lots of slower incline on the treadmill. After 4 months of this I reached the best shape I was in since I was 16 even though I was heavier. If I kept at that program for another 6 months I would have been in great shape.

Anyhow for now all I will say is just a normal day for me I get about 10,000 steps just walking my dogs and moving around the house. And I know if I eat about 2300-2400 calories per day of a balanced diet I can lose 2 pounds per week doing nothing more than I do now so that would equate out to about 104 pounds in 52 weeks. But I think with the way I approach this I can do it sooner than a year if I stay focused

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    Why are your pics looking like you are in prison, is that the weight loss secret?
    I was at a YMCA I used to go to. Bottom line is there were WW2 and Nam vets walking all over with their cocks and balls hanging out so I had to drag the scale into the back room and weigh in and do it quickly or I would have had to do 10 takes because it was peak time there

Load Metric
    I see two issues, 2500 cal. a day is way too much for you, you are near heart attack death range. Id say 1500-2000 max and only if you are exercising.

Secondly 2 body parts a day 5 days a week doesn't add up, you'll have to have days where you work just one, like back day for example.

Lastly, training 5 days a week with weights and cardio on off days, you will either see an injury or a heart attack, no joke. Take it VERY slow to start the physical stuff, try a pool and walking.

I trained for power/strength for 15 years and even when careful one wrong move and on your back for weeks, the bet is over.

Slow, steady weight rep increase, lower cal. maybe 1500+, protein diet with salad and some nuts, lots of water. Take a daily vitamin and eat some fruit, not a lot (sugars).

You can do it, the only question is if $XXXX is enough to even motivate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see two issues, 2500 cal. a day is way too much for you, you are near heart attack death range. Id say 1500-2000 max and only if you are exercising.

Secondly 2 body parts a day 5 days a week doesn't add up, you'll have to have days where you work just one, like back day for example.

Lastly, training 5 days a week with weights and cardio on off days, you will either see an injury or a heart attack, no joke. Take it VERY slow to start the physical stuff, try a pool and walking.

I trained for power/strength for 15 years and even when careful one wrong move and on your back for weeks, the bet is over.

Slow, steady weight rep increase, lower cal. maybe 1500+, protein diet with salad and some nuts, lots of water. Take a daily vitamin and eat some fruit, not a lot (sugars).

Thanks for the advice (sincerely) , but this is the exact reason I am not posting too much of my plan. I have had 10+ different plans presented to me and they all could be right but at the end of the day it is overkill

Load Metric

Thanks for the advice (sincerely) , but this is the exact reason I am not posting too much of my plan. I have had 10+ different plans presented to me and they all could be right but at the end of the day it is overkill
    I hear ya, you need to do what ultimately works for you but over all and how ever you do it, be safe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Good luck
    Nobody laid 2-1. I opened the odds at 3-1 and noone bet so I moved it to even money.

The guy who I bet 5kish with just lost 94 pounds in a year and won a mid 5 figure or maybe a 6 figure bet I believe so I dont think he will be too mad if I win.
    With all due respect, sometime I wonder if you are mildly retarded? You just said "nobody laid 2:1" but then immediately explained why one guy laid 2:1.......
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

With all due respect, sometime I wonder if you are mildly retarded? You just said "nobody laid 2:1" but then immediately explained why one guy laid 2:1.......

I think I misunderstood his post originally. I went back and reread the post and saw he said he already had posted his $4800 or whatever and would get back close to $10k. I assumed he meant profit, but since he posted, more likely closer to 1-1.

I wasn't trying to play expert China, I simply had a number of surgeries over the course of 7 years that laid me up for prolonged periods of time. I'm the type who can easily put on 70lbs if inactive, so I've done this more than once, and was usually surprised how quickly it can be done. I was coming from a hundred pounds less than you, and it was still fairly simple. My biggest mistake was always too much cardio too quickly. I'd get pumped to get active again and would press the issue. Your body adjusts really fast and you find yourself having to reset the process multiple times. I learned after a few times how best to manipulate my metabolism was to ride out the lowest possible time commitment until it quit providing the desired result.

Thread Information