Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

33 days to go

To win PFA I need to lose 14.6 , to win other bet I need to lose 25.6

Few updates on how I feel etc..

My body is starting to feel "worn down" a bit. I'm just not used to 90 minutes cardio six days a week. Had a sore heel which has improved. Ankles have been sore off and on. My body just feels really stiff. I need to stretch more after workouts and maybe more thorough before and I could prob use some massages down the stretch. I am going to make those things a priority

I have been very comfortable with the weight sessions and I enjoy them. But when you couple a 60+ Minute weight session with 90 minutes cardio it is extremely boring and repetitive and it takes up 3+ hours per day including travel time etc... so I need to mix this up

Mixing it up means more trail hikes as the weather is perfect and maybe split the 90 minute cardio into intervals of 2 or 3 some days. I have been rotating gyms as well to use specific machines I like

Nutrition has been on point for the most part. I am constantly full and have maybe exceeded my calories for the day 1 time in 90 days. I need to balance my macros a bit better though as that has gotten a tad sloppy late in the day some days

Comments

badguy23: Good shit bro.

Muck Ficon: Scammer

MumblesBadly: Spend some money getting professional massages in these last few weeks. It will help you recover from workouts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Name:  zjzTdqv.gif
Views: 371
Size:  856.5 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    You are 300+ and do 90 minutes of cardio 6 days a week and lift 60 minutes each time before?

What's the best meme for full of shit?

At your weight you literally have to do NOTHING but keep your mouth shut and take in 1200-1500 cals a day period.

The fact you HAVE TO work so hard is you have a food addiction, get help seriously because if you think youll keep this pace up, fuggettaboutit. Once you stop moving you clearly have no in take control.

LOL 90 min cardio + 60 lifting 6 days a week to lose weight, what are you eating 4000+ cals a day. Be honest you stuff your mouth on the low low.

Its all good though, props on working off the weight but once the work stops, youre sadly going back up.
    Last edited by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece; 10-05-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    You are 300+ and do 90 minutes of cardio 6 days a week and lift 60 minutes each time before?

What's the best meme for full of shit?

At your weight you literally have to do NOTHING but keep your mouth shut and take in 1200-1500 cals a day period.

The fact you HAVE TO work so hard is you have a food addiction, get help seriously because if you think youll keep this pace up, fuggettaboutit. Once you stop moving you clearly have no in take control.

LOL 90 min cardio + 60 lifting 6 days a week to lose weight, what are you eating 4000+ cals a day. Be honest you stuff your mouth on the low low.

Its all good though, props on working off the weight but once the work stops, youre sadly going back up.
    Coming from the water weight expert who knew like next to nothing about exercise and nutrition in the beginning of this thread and has been wrong about like everything so far?

The guy who had all of these reasons I would fail but did not have the sack to bet...........

Wasn't I supposed to be fucked after the lol water weight came off? Yup I am fairly certain that was you.

As far as eating 1200 to 1500 calories that is one way to do it (not even close to most optimal according to experts which you are not) and it may come down to that LATER. But why would I do that now? Plan is to build endurance, maintain as much muscle fiber as possible, I REPEAT MAINTAIN as much muscle fiber as possible while burning calories at a good rate

Eating 1200 calories would work but both trainers I have worked with so far have given me similar plans of 1800-2000 calories per day probably because they train people for a living and know what they are doing. Another health coach I know said he would have me eating more calories than the current 1800 but doing a different diet. All said mass restriction instead of progressively cutting down is about the worst thing anyone can do. FYI I have over eaten one time in 3 months so I am 99% on nutrition

If you have any money left over from the bloodbath you took in crypto feel free to wager vs me blowing back up over x amount of time.

Since going to 90 minutes cardio I am losing about 4 to 4.5 pounds per week and here is my walking stats for the week. I have averaged walking almost 7 miles per day for the past week with about 4.5 of those miles being planned cardio.

Def full of shit

Name:  IMG_6868.PNG
Views: 394
Size:  1.04 MB

Name:  IMG_6867.PNG
Views: 388
Size:  900.0 KB

Name:  IMG_6866.PNG
Views: 388
Size:  859.7 KB

Name:  IMG_6865.PNG
Views: 386
Size:  911.8 KB

Name:  IMG_6864.PNG
Views: 383
Size:  893.5 KB

Name:  IMG_6869.PNG
Views: 372
Size:  368.4 KB
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 10-05-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Load Metric
    I dropped 60lbs in 3 months without doing any cardio at all.

LULZ at trainers / "health coaches" being experts.

Comments

MumblesBadly: .”Meth: The greatest weight-loss drug, hands down.”

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

For pure weight loss you absolutely do not need cardio and depending on the individual could be harmful due to increased appetite which leads to more eating.

However, for best overall health, cardio is very beneficial for most people. It will also dramatically speed up weight loss if you can keep your calories down.

That being said, 90 minutes of cardio a day will be incredibly difficult to maintain long term and even in the short term will most likely lead to exercise burnout of some type.

Load Metric
    90 minutes of cardio isn't just non-optimal, it's likely counterproductive.

If you're going to do cardio at least do a HIIT routine.
    Last edited by devidee; 10-06-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Right and I have already lost 75 and need to lose 25 more in 30 days

To each his own

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

To each his own
    Correlation is not causation.

But you're right, not eveyone values time.

Load Metric
    I still don't even buy the 60 minutes of iron followed by 90 minutes of cardio straight 6 days a week out of a 300+ pounder who cannot control what he puts in his mouth. Unless by cardio you mean walk and by lifting weight you mean 10 pound curls.

Even if true you will be injured or burnt out soon enough and 400 pounds on the rebound.

Remember that show " Biggest Loser " maybe show it to your trainers lol Revisit those cases and tell me how what you are doing worked out. Instead of controlling your addiction you are using another tool to deal with it's side affects (weight). Guess what you have not solved the lifting food into your mouth issue even if the scale shows a lower number.

Just being brutally honest.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I still don't even buy the 60 minutes of iron followed by 90 minutes of cardio straight 6 days a week out of a 300+ pounder who cannot control what he puts in his mouth. Unless by cardio you mean walk and by lifting weight you mean 10 pound curls.

Even if true you will be injured or burnt out soon enough and 400 pounds on the rebound.

Remember that show " Biggest Loser " maybe show it to your trainers lol Revisit those cases and tell me how what you are doing worked out. Instead of controlling your addiction you are using another tool to deal with it's side affects (weight). Guess what you have not solved the lifting food into your mouth issue even if the scale shows a lower number.

Just being brutally honest.
    Ill be brutally honest , You lack intelligence and your troll game is about a 2 out of 10.

Imagine the amount of time you waste trying to troll me.

Better served using your time to correct your crypto blood bath.

Best of luck old pal
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 10-07-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

To each his own
    Correlation is not causation.

But you're right, not eveyone values time.
    Correct , I need to spend less time reading and replying to most posts in this thread because they provide close to zero value
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 10-07-2018 at 11:36 AM.

Load Metric
    Im interested in what you are eating every day. Your workout routine is extreme and likely not to last past the bet. Not being a dick, just wondering. I hope you find the happy medium of exercise and food choices to secure long lasting success.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Im interested in what you are eating every day. Your workout routine is extreme and likely not to last past the bet. Not being a dick, just wondering. I hope you find the happy medium of exercise and food choices to secure long lasting success.
    Why would he need to continue doing an extreme workout after completing the bet? Can’t he taper it kff but still do regular exercise, but just lose additional weight more slowly?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Why would he need to continue doing an extreme workout after completing the bet? Can’t he taper it kff but still do regular exercise, but just lose additional weight more slowly?

No because instead of learning to eat less he just learned to exercise more, once that stops he's screwed.

Simple math:

One China + 3 Burgers + one shake + half a pizza + 90 minute cardio + 60 minutes weights = lose .6 oz.
    One China + 3 Burgers + one shake + half a pizza - 90 minute cardio -60 minutes weights = Fat China again

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I started my new program 3 months ago I started at like 2100 calories and after a couple of adjustments I am down to about 1800 ( I do not count veggies)

Currently I consume about 100 grams of carbs , 65 grams of fat and about 200 grams of protein. So more or less the core of my diet is baked chicken, lean beef or lean steak, low fat cottage cheese, eggs , ham, brown rice, baked potatoes and whole wheat bread.

After the prop bet ends ( Phase 1), I will not be doing 90 minutes of cardio but routine will be similar. But food will stay in a similar ball park until Phase 2 begins

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Will not be doing 90 minutes of cardio per day after the bet ends in 29 days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No because instead of learning to eat less he just learned to exercise more, once that stops he's screwed.

Simple math:

One China + 3 Burgers + one shake + half a pizza + 90 minute cardio + 60 minutes weights = lose .6 oz.
    One China + 3 Burgers + one shake + half a pizza - 90 minute cardio -60 minutes weights = Fat China again
    Imagine you had 5 figures to bet against me?

Name:  crypto_bloodbath.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  82.9 KB

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    nothing to add to this girly ass thread but here I am

Comments

chinamaniac: hof

Thread Information