Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Once you get on a cycle of Anavar shit should melt away with proper diet and exercise.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Bottom line is I am not that far off pace from where I need to be. I think I could lose 80 pounds in 6 months if I really needed to. Question is will I?

Still taking BTC bets at even money

I hate to say this China but you are clearly delusional when it comes to your plans.

1 ) The beginning of the weight loss is in most part the easiest, especially when you have so much excess and yet you have struggled.
    2) You reference being on course for your weight loss gain but this is not the case. you are simplistically using the current amount loss on a pro rata basis , it does not work like this
    3) Xmas was a telling period yet you gained weight again and cant even acknowledge the period and put it down to your changing sleep patterns, whilst this will have an effect this is NOT the reason
    4) You have I think spent most if not all of your adult life increasing in weight until you reached obesity, the more you gin the harder it becomes as the reward ratio decreases as you make what look like big gains but appear to physically provide very little difference
    5) It is clear ( sorry for being harsh ) that you lack willpower. You are desperately trying to incentivise yourself with the 'weight loss bet' and the chance to win win. This is not going to work because I think the penalties ( in your case ) are not severe enough to affect your own lifestyle and therefore motivation is weak. I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute attempt with about 2 months to go which will also fail

I have always wondered with 'fat' people at what point do they look in the mirror and realise they fucked up and maybe eating a shit ton of burgers, sweets, drinks etc etc will not help. Typically it spirals, you keep increasing weight until you receive more and more comments , observations from people. You can physically start to see that that you are obese but by the time you get the 'awakening' you are suddenly 300lb's plus and the mission seems that much harder. There is a reason why people continue to get out of control with their weight but the main problems I think are motivation and willpower and I think you lack both.

SOLUTION

Well unless you have a personal trainer or some really good people around you then you are doomed to fail as I don't believe you have either. I would potentially consider seeing a hypnotist/ therapist so see if that can help but again I think your lack of motivation will rule this out.

I actually do wish to see you succeed in this as ii have no monetary gain eitherway but I think you need to just be realistic when acknowledging your own flaws.. It is very easy on the internet to paint a picture you choose to your liking as it probably makes you feel better within yourself but you need to stop lying to yourself !!

Good luck
    an equally plausible explanation is that he is not delusional but is simply rolling everyone as he has bypass surgery scheduled or something like that. you know, since this is the least scientifically quantifiable bet in history. who even really knows what he weighed to start

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    an equally plausible explanation is that he is not delusional but is simply rolling everyone as he has bypass surgery scheduled or something like that. you know, since this is the least scientifically quantifiable bet in history. who even really knows what he weighed to start
    Hi Blake, thanks for your concerns

I have no surgery planned and no ambition to drugs. But if you want to slap down a bet let me know. I will even give you an opportunity to win more as we can bet more even money and schedule a Dr. visits with as many Drs as you want and after I win and they can verify that I had no surgery and can take drug tests for more bets throughout the next 10 months

I weighed in @ like 378 to start. I bet a guy like 5k and offered him to come to the weigh in OR have someone be present and he declined and said face time was fine.

I currently weigh 364.6. and I have lost 13.4 pounds or so 2 months in. I have done basically nothing the past month and I am still on pace to lose 80.4 pounds over a years time.

So if you want to bet I welcome you to fly in and I can pick you up at the airport and you can weigh me in on a scale or multiple scales of your choice and you can have the same bet as everyone else.

We can also bet more on surgery and more on drug tests and any other type of bets you want to do. This goes for anyone else who wants to bet.

Put up money and back up your thoughts or take your conspiracy theories to the Joe Rogan comments section of his conspiracy podcasts

Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post

I hate to say this China but you are clearly delusional when it comes to your plans.

Good luck

Hi Nutty, you have the same chances as I mentioned for Blake and everyone else

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [/QUOTE]

Are you a shill to help China get more action on this bet?[/QUOTE]

Nope, in fact I was going to be betting against him achieving his goals as I do not think they are realistic based on his lifestyle and choices he makes.

I prefer to consider it a wake up call. He has currently lost just under 14lbs in 2 months yet he insists he is on track which is clearly not the case.

Actually, now that I know I will not be betting myself I wish him the best to achieve his target, it must be awful having to carry around such an excess weight on a daily basis, unfortunately I would be amazed if he achieves his goals albeit the fact that I am only basing my opinion in effect on what he posts in this and other threads.

I would even suggest he pays a trainer/ nutritionist for 3 months or so. This way if he manages to get a semblance of routine with exercise and eating correctly he MIGHT have a chance but at present zero point zero !

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Nutty, will bet you as much as you want

Bronze
    Load Metric
    [/QUOTE]

Hi Nutty, you have the same chances as I mentioned for Blake and everyone else[/QUOTE]

I will pass and because I have no monetary gain I will actually be routing for you, but please start to take this seriously, the money aside this is your health and 300lb + is in no way to live a good life.

Good luck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Nutty, will bet you as much as you want
    I 100% believe you would

Load Metric
    nutty, He's trying to get more action on his bet and he has a shit load of time. Do you expect him to crush these first few months while looking to get more action? He can lose 80lbs in 6 months easily without surgery and all this other nonsense. He's working the bet.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 01-04-2018 at 02:59 PM.

Load Metric
    You're doing great.

Name:  1515527042861.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  45.5 KB

Comments

Charham: v funny pic

ftpjesus: Sad thing is everybody assumes diet soda is better.. Honestly that shit is worse for folks then the real thing.. The fake sweeteners actually cause the body to freak out causing glucose crashes..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have been back in the gym for a few days and have decided to punish myself by not shaving my facial hair until I go for 30 days straight. So far so good

More or less I have been doing about 10 minutes of stretching when I get to the gym

Followed by one weight lifting movement for about 3 sets

Followed by 15 minutes of walking on the treadmill with increased incline every couple of minutes

Followed by 15 minutes on the cross country machine

Followed by 15 minutes on the bike

Followed by 10 minutes of stretching

All in all I am burning like 600 calories just on these machines alone not including the weights.

Next step is to balance is my calories to the correct level and weight should melt

Will still take bets up to mid five figures if anyone wants to battle me on the original terms

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    China - I would love you to get there with your target but gotta be honest I feel you're a shade behind your target right now. What's the current weigh-in and are you still offering even money as per the OP? Looking to bet 0.1BTC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    China - I would love you to get there with your target but gotta be honest I feel you're a shade behind your target right now. What's the current weigh-in and are you still offering even money as per the OP? Looking to bet 0.1BTC.
    I am behind the pace I need to win, I am still sitting at about 364

Will take your bet if you want. I can escrow the .1 BTC if you want to bet and will give back = amount of any forked coins. LMK

Load Metric

Will take your bet if you want. I can escrow the .1 BTC if you want to bet and will give back = amount of any forked coins. LMK
    I have done starvation diets before, not 100 LBS but 20 lbs. The first 5 days are NOT fun, but say day 7 onward is is pretty pedestrian. It's all about the Deli. Get the best quality thinly shaved turkey, ham and lean roast beef. Get the most expensive meat you can get, its 100% better. Just grab the meat and touch it in mustard and have no more than two or three crackers. Winning bet.

Comments

Muck Ficon: :noose

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric

OK I'll take the bet. Will PM to sort out details.

I hope you get there for your own benefit but even on a strict diet its harder to shift the pounds at the end than the beginning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Prob will be locking up Bellybusters .1 BTC bet today and will be updating my bets made etc..

As of right now, I am still weighing in @ 365 even and I am down 13 pounds total from my 378 weigh in

I am on pace to lose 63.2 pounds total if you break it down to pounds lost per day so I am 22 pounds off the pace I need to win

My low was about 360 6 weeks ago so since my peak I have gained back 5 pounds

I have been getting some good cardio sessions in lately but have been on and off with the diet I have been bouncing between 361-365 for the past 2 weeks.

Will still take on even money BTC bets

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Belly Buster has agreed to bet me .1 BTC and he sent to me. If I win I keep his .1 If he wins I will send him back .2 and will give him any forked coins as well

He gets the same terms everyone else on this forum got which is to lose 85 pounds by early this November.

PFA BETS

Belly Buster .1 BTC (sent to me )
    SrslySirius $250 (sent to druff as is mine)
    Snowtracks $50 (sent to druff as is mine)

Freeroll

Empiremaker for $2000

50-1

Daly is putting up $2 and giving me 50-1 odds so I will win another $100 if I make weight

Non PFA bets

Mike $300
    Pat $20

Biggest Bet

I got a different bet with a high stakes guy where I already posted $4880 with him

Totals

So bottom line is if I do not make weight then I will get $0. If I make weight then I get back I believe $12,780 +.2 btc

So overall looks like 0 or roughly 15k in value

Will still take more BTC action if anyone is interested

Load Metric
    I bet Bellybuster has lost more pounds than you.

Bitcoin humor

Relax

Comments

big dick: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry guys, I am back on the track, I am hoping to have this done by 9/1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    the pats loss is going to add at least 45 lbs to china, although he will still come in here insisting that he will still take even money bets. hmmmmm

Thread Information