Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Probably have gained 6 or 7 pounds from when I last posted.

Still will take even money BTC bets
    I was wondering how the days around Christmas would affect you. I just lost 5, but put 4 on in the past two days. NYE won't help, either. Trying to drink a lot of water lately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Probably have gained 6 or 7 pounds from when I last posted.

Still will take even money BTC bets
    I was wondering how the days around Christmas would affect you. I just lost 5, but put 4 on in the past two days. NYE won't help, either. Trying to drink a lot of water lately.
    Hasn't really been Christmas that has killed me although I can;t say it was a net +

My biggest leak lately had been trying to flip from waking up @ 5 PM every day to waking up @ 9 AM every day. For about 7 days I was sleeping in 3 hour slots here and there and I made a lot of bad decisions.

Now that I have a decent schedule set I am ready to crush

Again, will still take even money btc bets

Load Metric
    something isn't adding up...

Willing to take unlimited bets but going backwards at the same time...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post

I know one thing that is adding up and that is BTC going to the moon

Load Metric

Are you scheduled for bypass surgery this spring?

Let's assume you are barely trying, sand bagging it etc. Planning on going hard in a couple months, fine you could do that but.. isn't that risky considering the chances you could be injured, laid out flat with a back or knee issue and lose the bet?

You have to be honest, your effort thus far is highly suspect. Either that or you just got the foods aids.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Are you scheduled for bypass surgery this spring?

Let's assume you are barely trying, sand bagging it etc. Planning on going hard in a couple months, fine you could do that but.. isn't that risky considering the chances you could be injured, laid out flat with a back or knee issue and lose the bet?

You have to be honest, your effort thus far is highly suspect. Either that or you just got the foods aids.
    Will still take even money bets on BTC for just about any amount

Load Metric
    this is kind of laughable that druff is allowing this on his site.

the bet was already ripe for complete fraud by china. lol "i'll document my starting weight by getting a video camera and going to a scale cause there's no way that could be rigged."

now he's actually gaining weight and still wants to take bets.

jesus druff, you would think after jasep, you might have learned

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

the bet was already ripe for complete fraud by china. lol "i'll document my starting weight by getting a video camera and going to a scale cause there's no way that could be rigged."

I don't doubt his starting weight I'm just curious of the plan, seems like a guy with a good name so doubt any intentional funny business.

Unless we can prove he is like 180 pds already LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Still on pace to lose like 73 pounds,I have lost weight overall not gained any. I just havent lost any weight in a few weeks.

I have over 10 months to go to accomplish the end goal which is like 85 lbs or whatever.

Will still take BTC bets for as much as anyone wants to bet

LOL @ rigging an electronic scale and a Dr. scale on the same day of weigh in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't doubt his starting weight I'm just curious of the plan, seems like a guy with a good name so doubt any intentional funny business.

Bottom line is I am not that far off pace from where I need to be. I think I could lose 80 pounds in 6 months if I really needed to. Question is will I?

Still taking BTC bets at even money

Comments

DonaldTrumpsHairPiece: you are a tease

Load Metric
    Another 8 days, where you at?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hi DTH, I weighted myself about 3-4 days ago before a swim. I am still sitting at about -14 lbs. I have been doing 0 dieting and more or less 0 workouts

Will still take on substantial btc bets

Best wishes

-C

Load Metric
    China live streaming bet on twitch for proof

https://www.twitch.tv/withawonder

Comments

snowtracks: hof

Load Metric
    Hi DTH, I weighted myself about 3-4 days ago before a swim. I am still sitting at about -14 lbs. I have been doing 0 dieting and more or less 0 workouts

Will still take on substantial btc bets

Best wishes

-C

Load Metric
    what's your first weigh in for 2018?

Load Metric

Cool

That’s a rather pedestrian first month. I wouldn’t bet against you, because the goal is easy and I want you to win, but clearly you struggle with willpower.

View each shit meal with embarrassment. View it as weakness and a personal failure.

You need to hate what that shit food and overindulgence has done to you in order to have the right mindset. You’re a pretty laid back dude in general it appears. You need to get pissed.

When you finally head to the gym, don’t put your Phish on your headphones. Fire up some angry shit. You need to put your lifestyle into the proper context. It’s trying to kill you, and you need to get that.

Good luck. You’re a tough dude from all accounts. You need to take this personal or this shit going to rob you of 20 years with those you love.
    Last edited by BCR; 01-03-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've kind of said this from the beginning.
    It's not a joking/betting opportunity.
    I don't know of many weigh scales that you can access daily.
    God speed on your health. fuck this betting bullshit

Bronze
    Load Metric

Bottom line is I am not that far off pace from where I need to be. I think I could lose 80 pounds in 6 months if I really needed to. Question is will I?

I hate to say this China but you are clearly delusional when it comes to your plans.

1 ) The beginning of the weight loss is in most part the easiest, especially when you have so much excess and yet you have struggled.
    2) You reference being on course for your weight loss gain but this is not the case. you are simplistically using the current amount loss on a pro rata basis , it does not work like this
    3) Xmas was a telling period yet you gained weight again and cant even acknowledge the period and put it down to your changing sleep patterns, whilst this will have an effect this is NOT the reason
    4) You have I think spent most if not all of your adult life increasing in weight until you reached obesity, the more you gin the harder it becomes as the reward ratio decreases as you make what look like big gains but appear to physically provide very little difference
    5) It is clear ( sorry for being harsh ) that you lack willpower. You are desperately trying to incentivise yourself with the 'weight loss bet' and the chance to win win. This is not going to work because I think the penalties ( in your case ) are not severe enough to affect your own lifestyle and therefore motivation is weak. I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute attempt with about 2 months to go which will also fail

I have always wondered with 'fat' people at what point do they look in the mirror and realise they fucked up and maybe eating a shit ton of burgers, sweets, drinks etc etc will not help. Typically it spirals, you keep increasing weight until you receive more and more comments , observations from people. You can physically start to see that that you are obese but by the time you get the 'awakening' you are suddenly 300lb's plus and the mission seems that much harder. There is a reason why people continue to get out of control with their weight but the main problems I think are motivation and willpower and I think you lack both.

SOLUTION

Well unless you have a personal trainer or some really good people around you then you are doomed to fail as I don't believe you have either. I would potentially consider seeing a hypnotist/ therapist so see if that can help but again I think your lack of motivation will rule this out.

I actually do wish to see you succeed in this as ii have no monetary gain eitherway but I think you need to just be realistic when acknowledging your own flaws.. It is very easy on the internet to paint a picture you choose to your liking as it probably makes you feel better within yourself but you need to stop lying to yourself !!

Good luck

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Btc bets. Even money. Get at me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nutty007 View Post

I hate to say this China but you are clearly delusional when it comes to your plans.

1 ) The beginning of the weight loss is in most part the easiest, especially when you have so much excess and yet you have struggled.
    2) You reference being on course for your weight loss gain but this is not the case. you are simplistically using the current amount loss on a pro rata basis , it does not work like this
    3) Xmas was a telling period yet you gained weight again and cant even acknowledge the period and put it down to your changing sleep patterns, whilst this will have an effect this is NOT the reason
    4) You have I think spent most if not all of your adult life increasing in weight until you reached obesity, the more you gin the harder it becomes as the reward ratio decreases as you make what look like big gains but appear to physically provide very little difference
    5) It is clear ( sorry for being harsh ) that you lack willpower. You are desperately trying to incentivise yourself with the 'weight loss bet' and the chance to win win. This is not going to work because I think the penalties ( in your case ) are not severe enough to affect your own lifestyle and therefore motivation is weak. I wouldn't be surprised to see a last minute attempt with about 2 months to go which will also fail

I have always wondered with 'fat' people at what point do they look in the mirror and realise they fucked up and maybe eating a shit ton of burgers, sweets, drinks etc etc will not help. Typically it spirals, you keep increasing weight until you receive more and more comments , observations from people. You can physically start to see that that you are obese but by the time you get the 'awakening' you are suddenly 300lb's plus and the mission seems that much harder. There is a reason why people continue to get out of control with their weight but the main problems I think are motivation and willpower and I think you lack both.

SOLUTION

Well unless you have a personal trainer or some really good people around you then you are doomed to fail as I don't believe you have either. I would potentially consider seeing a hypnotist/ therapist so see if that can help but again I think your lack of motivation will rule this out.

I actually do wish to see you succeed in this as ii have no monetary gain eitherway but I think you need to just be realistic when acknowledging your own flaws.. It is very easy on the internet to paint a picture you choose to your liking as it probably makes you feel better within yourself but you need to stop lying to yourself !!

Good luck
    Are you a shill to help China get more action on this bet?

Thread Information