Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Isn't it ironic that Belly Buster took a big piece of the action?
    I think of it more as a big slice of the pie. Just like this one ...

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

MMMM mmm - delicious!
    These were on sale near me. Got six and threw 5 in the freezer. That is until I finished the first one.
    Unbelievably good. Irresistible. Ended up eating three in one sitting.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    -54 pounds total

I need to lose 31 pounds to sweep my PFA bets and the cutoff date for all bets is like November 6th or November 7th. So here is the worst case scenario plan moving forward and will adjust diet etc... if things start slowing down.

At current pace as of late I should be able to lose about .41 pounds per day or about 2.8 ish pounds per week until November 1st, this will win me all of the PFA bets as that would put me around -85 pounds.

I have a bigger bet for more weight with someone else. This will leave me roughly a week to cut the remaining weight on a larger bet so I can sweep that as well.

Current diet consists of about 1900 calories per day and I believe if I need to I can go much lower without being that hungry. I also do about 1 hour of moderate cardio every day and weight training 3 days per week. I have been taking like one day off per week to rest my body but I still stay active on that day.

Name:  IMG_6070.PNG
Views: 424
Size:  584.7 KB

Comments

IamGreek: You are my hero Sir!

KidPresentable: Attaboy

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Congratulations on winning the easiest bet in the history of mankind, Im seriously questioning the IQ of the people that bet against you.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL...Saying what everyone has been thinking
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Congratulations on winning the easiest bet in the history of mankind, Im seriously questioning the IQ of the people that bet against you.

I do not think it is as easy as you think, I would like to see the statistics on how many people try to lose even 20 pounds and fail let alone 100 in one year, I would guess the failure # is 90 % or higher

In any event my weight loss has sputtered the past 2 weeks even though workouts have stepped up and calorie intake has been modified I have not been progressing as fast as I would like so I am going to cut back to about 1830 calories per day

Comments

snowtracks: You Can Do it China!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

I do not think it is as easy as you think, I would like to see the statistics on how many people try to lose even 20 pounds and fail let alone 100 in one year, I would guess the failure # is 90 % or higher

In any event my weight loss has sputtered the past 2 weeks even though workouts have stepped up and calorie intake has been modified I have not been progressing as fast as I would like so I am going to cut back to about 1830 calories per day
    At least every third day, you can cook a large Tombstone Pizza, like 1100 calories. You have 2 slices every 4 hours and then slug a Quart of Bud Light and three shots of tequilia around 10pm and fall asleep. On the other days you can nail down 2 Chick Fil A sandwiches, one at 10am another at 5pm and slug down a Quart of Bud Light and three shots but this time Vodka and trace it with diet 7-UP. Do the alcohol at night, say 10 - 11pm.

The above is like 1500 calories a day and you will sleep well. It's all about the calories old friend.

Comments

hongkonger: So you bet against him is what you're saying

Load Metric

You got it. If not for the loose skin at my age, I’d gain 75 and lose it again in that timeframe and clean house on prop bets across these forum. I’d need to get like $300k in action just for the health risk and the $60k body sculpting surgery afterwards though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

At least every third day, you can cook a large Tombstone Pizza, like 1100 calories. You have 2 slices every 4 hours and then slug a Quart of Bud Light and three shots of tequilia around 10pm and fall asleep. On the other days you can nail down 2 Chick Fil A sandwiches, one at 10am another at 5pm and slug down a Quart of Bud Light and three shots but this time Vodka and trace it with diet 7-UP. Do the alcohol at night, say 10 - 11pm.

The above is like 1500 calories a day and you will sleep well. It's all about the calories old friend.
    Would work too. All about those calories and you are correct and have said so many many times!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You got it. If not for the loose skin at my age, I’d gain 75 and lose it again in that timeframe and clean house on prop bets across these forum. I’d need to get like $300k in action just for the health risk and the $60k body sculpting surgery afterwards though.
    Ya I still control this thing and am confident I will make it but it is going to be damn close. The thing is the money is not really motivating me in this thing. Just taking a loss on the bet I would feel like a failure. If the bet was for a much larger amount I would probably have worked a lot harder because it could have been painful to lose

But even if I still do lose whatever I bet was would be worth losing to be xx pounds lighter than where I was a year ago

Load Metric
    Ya I still control this thing and am confident I will make it but it is going to be damn close. The thing is the money is not really motivating me in this thing.
    So you control this bet, you know who is betting with you and against you....and money isn't a factor? So if money is nothing, why are you doing this FOR MONEY? Why not just lose the weight because it's healthy for you? You were pushing 400lbs... and losing 85lbs could have easily been done in a matter of 6 months...
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Ya I still control this thing and am confident I will make it but it is going to be damn close. The thing is the money is not really motivating me in this thing.
    So you control this bet, you know who is betting with you and against you....and money isn't a factor? So if money is nothing, why are you doing this FOR MONEY? Why not just lose the weight because it's healthy for you? You were pushing 400lbs... and losing 85lbs could have easily been done in a matter of 6 months...
    The money is just there for a little pain if I slack, plus I like to gamble on things, but its not like the money is life changing either way. I just wanted a little sweat bet

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

The money is just there for a little pain if I slack, plus I like to gamble on things, but its not like the money is life changing either way. I just wanted a little sweat bet
    The only way I could see you loosing this bet is if you somehow eat a hot dog on a stick and your stomach stretches, its pretty common in the US.

Comments

simply1:

KidPresentable: Just don't eat another full meal first
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    A couple quick questions.
    1. Why is the money from this contest being held by you, and not a third party?
    2. Who is independently verifying these numbers?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    great points, which i made at the beginning of this thread and was ignored cause china wouldn't possibly lie

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    great points, which i made at the beginning of this thread and was ignored cause china wouldn't possibly lie
    I mean he is an unquestioned bastion of integrity who would never be as callous as faking someone’s death, amirite?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What gave you the impression I am holding all of the money because thats not true

2. I will go and weigh in at the end and record it. If anyone wants me to go anywhere within 45 minutes of me or wants to show up where I weigh in then they are welcome to come

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Which I disputed and offered you to make money and you went away because your points were terrible

Load Metric

Which I disputed and offered you to make money and you went away because your points were terrible
    yeah it's weird that i wouldn't want to bet a guy that i think is probably scamming

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    378 weigh in, I need to get to 293 for anyone I bet from this forum to win by 11/6/2018. I will ship Druff matching $$$ from Snowtracks and SrslySirius when he confirms he got the $300

Name:  DlGL9qCWwAA4JTD.jpg
Views: 1203
Size:  129.4 KB

Any of you concerned nerds want to bet ? As much as you would like...................

Load Metric
    on the bright side for china, if he doesn't make weight in time, he can just publicly announce the bet is cancelled, which will apparently get him off the hook

cause, you know, he's done that before

Load Metric
    What gave you the impression I am holding all of the money because thats not true
    The original post. I just skimmed the rest of the thread. I know there was talking about eventually sending to Druff to hold, but never saw any confirmation that that actually happened.

2. I will go and weigh in at the end and record it. If anyone wants me to go anywhere within 45 minutes of me or wants to show up where I weigh in then they are welcome to come
    I hope that happens, because otherwise recalibrating a scale to make it say what you want is way too easy.

Thread Information