Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

I'm looking for Even Money odds ( Was 3-1 but now even money) to lose 85 pounds within a year. Can accept just about any payment method. Prefer Bitcoin but can take anything else more or less. I will probably take up to $10,000 on this but may cut it off before $10,000. I will collect and then escrow your payment and mine with Druff before I start

$2,000 of this is already booked by former NWP legend Empiremaker2 . He actually offered me a $2,000 freeroll but I offered to donate $667 to a charity or whatever he wants of his choice if I fail.....

So if you put up $1,000 you get back $2000 for a $1,000 profit or put up $100 you get back $200 for a $100 profit if I fail etc......

Bottom line is I have a year to get to my target weight of an 85 pound weight loss without surgery. If I hit the -85 pound weight loss anytime within a year I win the bet. The bet will start after I weigh in and I hope to start this within 1 week. I will weigh in on a Dr. scale somewhere and will also weigh in from an electronic scale the same day but the Dr. Scale will be the official weight used. I will update a bunch on here and twitter and will probably update my weight at least weekly and will try and blog about this a good amount

Here are some facts and background

1. I am currently in the worst shape of my life by far. I am 40 years and 8 months old and 6 foot and 1/2 inch tall and I just weighed in on an electronic scale @ 379.5

2.I weighed 250 when I was 16-17 but mostly muscle and have been over 300 pounds for roughly the past 18 years and I hit 299 one time in 2010 but have bulked up with fat again

3. When I hit the 299 mark in 2010 I believe I lost 84 pounds to get there but losing that 84 pounds took over 2 years so I have never come close to losing this amount of weight in a year

4. Few things that could work against me here. As I get older my body takes a longer time to recover from workouts etc.. and soreness lasts much longer because I am carrying around more than double the weight of a man who weighs 189 pounds

5. I have had about 4 or 5 cortizone injections in my lower back since 2009 so if this acts up thru the year I could be in a lot of pain and hurt or eliminate workouts etc... And I get some general soreness in my right knee when working out for multiple days in a row

Looking to get this started within a week so if anyone wants to bet then reply

Comments

OSA: make that money

MumblesBadly: Whoa! You got me beat by about 80 lbs! And I'm a trucker!
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 10-26-2017 at 09:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    I'm looking for 3-1 odds to lose 85 pounds within a year. I am putting up $5,000 to win $15,000 total on this. Can accept just about any payment method. Prefer Bitcoin but can take anything else more or less.

$2,000 of this is already booked by former NWP legend Empiremaker2 so I have $13,000 left to book and the min amount I will accept for a bet is $100. He actually offered me a $2,000 freeroll but I offered to donate $667 to a charity or whatever he wants of his choice if I fail.....

So if you put up $1,000 you get back $333 profit or put up $100 you get back $33 profit if I fail etc......

Bottom line is I have a year to get to my target weight of an 85 pound weight loss without surgery. If I hit the -85 pound weight loss anytime within a year I win the bet. The bet will start after I weigh in and I hope to start this within 1 week. I will weigh in on a Dr. scale somewhere and will also weigh in from an electronic scale the same day but the Dr. Scale will be the official weight used. I will update a bunch on here and twitter and will probably update my weight at least weekly and will try and blog about this a good amount

1. I am currently in the worst shape of my life by far. I am 40 years and 8 months old and 6 foot and 1/2 inch tall and I just weighed in on an electronic scale @ 379.5

2.I weighed 250 when I was 16-17 but mostly muscle and have been over 300 pounds for roughly the past 18 years and I hit 299 one time in 2010 but have bulked up with fat again

3. When I hit the 299 mark in 2010 I believe I lost 84 pounds to get there but losing that 84 pounds took over 2 years so I have never come close to losing this amount of weight in a year

4. Few things that could work against me here. As I get older my body takes a longer time to recover from workouts etc.. and soreness lasts much longer because I am carrying around more than double the weight of a man who weighs 189 pounds

5. I have had about 4 or 5 cortizone injections in my lower back since 2009 so if this acts up thru the year I could be in a lot of pain and hurt or eliminate workouts etc... And I get some general soreness in my right knee when working out for multiple days in a row

Walk baby. Once you get your endurance up you can go for miles and it's great for the mood. And it works. I've seen it with my brother. It's free, you go when you want and just wait till the results come in.

Load Metric
    I cant get involved in this financially because the thought of profiting off you failing to get healthy makes me sick to my stomach, but more importantly because I think you can nail the shit out of that goal.

Get some, sir.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Also my apologies in advance for what will be an absolute torrent of unwelcome and unrealistic weight loss advice in T minus 3.... 2...
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I'm looking for 3-1 odds to lose 85 pounds within a year. I am putting up $5,000 to win $15,000 total on this. Can accept just about any payment method. Prefer Bitcoin but can take anything else more or less.

$2,000 of this is already booked by former NWP legend Empiremaker2 so I have $13,000 left to book and the min amount I will accept for a bet is $100. He actually offered me a $2,000 freeroll but I offered to donate $667 to a charity or whatever he wants of his choice if I fail.....

So if you put up $1,000 you get back $333 profit or put up $100 you get back $33 profit if I fail etc......

good luck no way you pull this off unless coma u just pissed $5k away.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Can I get you as a late draft pick in the dead pool?

Comments

blake: later fag would have also worked
    Last edited by Avon Barksdale; 10-25-2017 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    good luck no way you pull this off unless coma u just pissed $5k away.
    Put your money up please

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Can I get you as a late draft pic in the dead pool?
    100 %

Gold
    Load Metric
    Go zero carbs, you can lose the weight in 6 months.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I cant get involved in this financially because the thought of profiting off you failing to get healthy makes me sick to my stomach, but more importantly because I think you can nail the shit out of that goal.

Get some, sir.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence but hopefully some people who are rooting for me will buy action against. Will be something cool to sweat and I think I am getting the worst of it @ 3-1

Load Metric
    get a hold of kilgore's adderall plug

weight will fall off

also, thought you were a lot taller than 6ft

Load Metric
    just get the lap band and roll these nerds

Load Metric
    Quit drinking Pepsi Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    get a hold of kilgore's adderall plug

weight will fall off

also, thought you were a lot taller than 6ft
    Nope, but raymer is a lot shorter than 6 feet

Comments

OSA: nipples rep

FRANKRIZZO: lma off at nipples rep, good luck with the bet

Load Metric
    Good luck on reaching your goal for weight loss.

Comments

big dick: yes good luck cm!!
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

Get some, sir.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence but hopefully some people who are rooting for me will buy action against. Will be something cool to sweat and I think I am getting the worst of it @ 3-1

Although I would never bet against you. IMO this is an even money bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Can't be even money. Not even close. You know how many times I have set this goal and failed? A lot

Comments

The_Lurker: Get positive, you can do it

Lolomon
    Load Metric
    Mart1n Carr1co will take 13k if you will take his word as a form of escrow

Comments

tyde: Solomon Lim still lives with mommy and daddy

hutmaster:

Sloppy Joe: Offset homeless allowance drawer rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Lurker View Post

Can't be even money. Not even close. You know how many times I have set this goal and failed? A lot

I think it's about even money - I got a good read on your tone that you are going to crush this goal.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Thread Information