Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

Well daily I weigh myself on my home scale when I wake up. That is the scale @ the Wellness center. There is also a scale in the locker room and both were on par with each other.

As far as water weight goes, and what I shed I will give you a look into what I did to go from 293 last Monday to 280 on my weigh in.

Last week my calorie consumption was about 1350 calories. Seems low but truth be told I was never hungry. I also walked about 10 miles every day and I did weight workouts Monday Wednesday and Friday.

2 eggs for breakfast, 2 pieces of toast for breakfast 2 oz of ham and a 15 oz coffee with half and half. 10 oz of chicken for lunch and 10 oz for dinner with about a 4 oz red potato for lunch. That was my basic standard diet every day and = about 1300 calories.

Around last Wednesday I upped my water intake to 2 gallons per day but I kept eating the same stuff. I drank 2 gallons on Wed-Thrs-Fri-Sat

Sunday I cut back to a half of a gallon and that was no problem.

Monday I ate breakfast, I had 3 eggs and 3 pieces of toast and a small coffee and some water. After this meal @ 9 AM Monday I completely stopped eating and did not drink any water until after my 10:30 weigh in 26 hours later.

I walked about 10 miles monday afternoon. I was running behind on weight and the only option left was the sauna. I tested it out Monday night and lost about 2 pounds in 1 hour.

I got to the gym @ 7 AM on Tuesday. Still with no water and no food for almost 24 hours. I steamed off like 4 pounds in the sauna over 3 hours to make weight. It was difficult at first until I got my system down. Basically 15 mins in and then go out, dry off sweat and relax for 15 mins and then just keep doing it over and over and over until I made weight. I prob made weight @ 9 AM but I steamed off another pound just to be sure.
The weight loss in the last span now makes sense given how you were fully hydrating in the week running up to that period. It was like having a bank of water weight you could quickly shed at the end.

Which prompts me to ask: Can you keep your weight at or below 280 for every day over the next week? Or did you rehydrate after weigh-in and expect your weigh to have rebounded some?

Cannot keep my weight @ 280

I re-hydrated after weigh in

Prob know in couple days where my weight regulates