Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Selling Shares for a Weight Loss Prop Bet

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Weigh in is scheduled for 10:30am tomorrow. It’s possible it could be a little earlier or a little later depending on their scheduling. Technically I have until about 12:30 pm as thats when I weighed in a year ago

But im going there around 7 for a workout and if they can take me early I may take the appointment

My weight currently is about 285 so everyone on this site has losing tickets. Need to drop 4 pounds off in the next 12 hours to win all of the cheese

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Comments

duped_samaritan: congrats

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks to anyone who bet me and thanks to the trolls cause I know your my biggest fans and you played a big part in this.

Already have Bellybusters btc in escrow so that is collected.

I told Daly to donate the $100 I won from him to the NCFF which is a great great place for the $$ to go.

Druff is holding my $300 in escrow as well as SrslSrs and Snowtracks combined 300 so that is the only payment that needs to be made I believe

Comments

Belly Buster: wp sir you got a bit of money and another 15 years on your life

Load Metric
    Congrats!

That's all. No smart comment, no ribbing, just congrats.

Comments

chinamaniac: thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Thanks to anyone who bet me and thanks to the trolls cause I know your my biggest fans and you played a big part in this.

I told Daly to donate the $100 I won from him to the NCFF which is a great great place for the $$ to go.

Druff is holding my $300 in escrow as well as SrslSrs and Snowtracks combined 300 so that is the only payment that needs to be made I believe

Finally some good news from this hell whole PFA! .... with druff sick, Cmoney awal, and countless other posters have left or been banned.

WTG China congrats!

Comments

chinamaniac: thanks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post

Somehow my post did not go through. I was calling out fatso for his unbelievable last minute 5 pound reduction to sweep all bets. No one with a brain believed this bullshit bet. Surprised anyone who is conscious took the bet
    Baron has called yu

Finally some good news from this hell whole PFA! .... with druff sick, Cmoney awal, and countless other posters have left or been banned.

This post is timely because I'm about to blow this thread up once again. Yes good on you China for losing a hundred extra pounds. A job well done. The hoax that went with it is one for the ages. Oh so you find yourself 5 pounds short of winning it all with a day left and behold and the weigh in fatty loses an extra five pounds needed to sweep the bet.

I can't believe anyone took this bet to begin with but keeping up the ruse is worse. shame on you

Now on to the Druff medical condition bullshit thread

WTG China congrats!
    this is one of the biggest frauds every seen on this site. somehow china pulls the rabbit out of the hat and loses the extra 5 pounds in 12 hours to sweep his bets. First of all I don't believe there were that many betters. Suckers they were. Congrats for losing the ugly flab but fuck you for your bullshit

Shout out to Baron for calling this farce from the beginning

Oh forgot to mention....the guy who's selling shares in a weight loss prop bet is the guy who thought it up.....red flag anyone?

Chinamaniac goes to the bottom of the list... just above the unaware 4, the sparten, mintjewlips, the sidedish and pfsRussia

Comments

duped_samaritan: you're acting like quite the piece of shit ITT
    Last edited by limitles; 11-06-2018 at 06:26 PM.

Load Metric
    congrats

only 80 more to go

Comments

chinamaniac: sft

Load Metric

Congratulations Man. Truly amazing results.

Comments

chinamaniac: ty

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sau·na
    /ˈsônə,ˈsounə/Submit
    noun
    a small room used as a hot-air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body.
    "the air-con was broken—the place was like a sauna"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sau·na
    /ˈsônə,ˈsounə/Submit
    noun
    a small room used as a hot-air or steam bath for cleaning and refreshing the body.
    "the air-con was broken—the place was like a sauna"
    Way to go joke
    You still look stunned even after the flab loss
    disgusting, especially for a gambler
    no integrity, no honour

oh yeah for all you future weight loss prop betters,
    you don't get to 300 pounds by eating normally, so
    taking the weight off is not some super human endeavour
    It's just normal and inevitable
    Last edited by limitles; 11-06-2018 at 07:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ritalin
    A prescription medication for people with attention deficit disorder (ADD).
    I used to be on Ritalin, but I got knocked out when taking those.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yet another lie.....No one get's knocked out on Ritalin. Try ten cups of coffee before bedtime and you'll get the picture.
    It's the opposite of what you just said

Insanity, craziness, or madness is a spectrum of both group and individual behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including a person or persons becoming a danger to themselves or others, though not all such acts are considered insanity;
    Last edited by limitles; 11-06-2018 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    crack cocaine
    n.
    Chemically purified, very potent cocaine in pellet form that is smoked through a glass pipe and is considered highly and rapidly addictive.
    [From its preparation by breaking cocaine crystals into pellets

Load Metric
    China I'm happy for you and wish you the best with your health in the future.

Your approval rating is still lower than Trump's right now. Add something to the community. Some bets in the betting thread until college is done? A radio show?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You fat retard, if you were wrongly prescribed Ritalin, or had a cocaine habit you would have never reached the two hundred pound stage let alone three hundred.

Ritalin is no good for anyone who doesn't qualify and even then it ain't great.
    Yeah it helps but only in short doses. It can turn on you like a dime

Load Metric
    well done CM

Load Metric
    Is that the same scale you were weighing yourself each day? And earlier that day? Losing 5 actual pounds means that you shed over 1/2 gallon of water in weight in that time. For reference, the average human body has only 1.25 gallons of blood.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    China I'm happy for you and wish you the best with your health in the future.

Your approval rating is still lower than Trump's right now. Add something to the community. Some bets in the betting thread until college is done? A radio show?
    Thanks Simp, really appreciate the well wishes.

But as far as my "approval rating" goes. That's not something I want to try to control by forcefully "adding something to the community". Either people like me or they don't.

I ran the spring classic which was a ton of work and I worked my ass off to help get everyone paid back from jasep for past few years. Probably 100+ hours there combined between the 2 and I did all of that for the community. Is this not adding something to the community?

I just won maybe $1500 on a weight loss bet from posters on this forum and I put a couple posters in the Sunday Acr $215. I do my best to spread some love around when I can. I have hosted radio shows here in the past and given countless forum members advice on how to beat modern poker and sports and how to get edges in certain spots etc... I have given back plenty over the years. So trying to boost my approval rating here for certain posters is not a priority.

As far as a radio show goes , I am fairly certain I will never co-host a radio show or host my own radio show. It is just not something I am not interested in doing because there is really nothing I would like to talk about.

Maybe I will drop some picks if I get some "locks" but to be truthful a lot of the stuff I am betting now would not benefit the community if I posted it.

Again, thanks for the well wishes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Is that the same scale you were weighing yourself each day? And earlier that day? Losing 5 actual pounds means that you shed over 1/2 gallon of water in weight in that time. For reference, the average human body has only 1.25 gallons of blood.
    Well daily I weigh myself on my home scale when I wake up. That is the scale @ the Wellness center. There is also a scale in the locker room and both were on par with each other.

As far as water weight goes, and what I shed I will give you a look into what I did to go from 293 last Monday to 280 on my weigh in.

Last week my calorie consumption was about 1350 calories. Seems low but truth be told I was never hungry. I also walked about 10 miles every day and I did weight workouts Monday Wednesday and Friday.

2 eggs for breakfast, 2 pieces of toast for breakfast 2 oz of ham and a 15 oz coffee with half and half. 10 oz of chicken for lunch and 10 oz for dinner with about a 4 oz red potato for lunch. That was my basic standard diet every day and = about 1300 calories.

Around last Wednesday I upped my water intake to 2 gallons per day but I kept eating the same stuff. I drank 2 gallons on Wed-Thrs-Fri-Sat

Sunday I cut back to a half of a gallon and that was no problem.

Monday I ate breakfast, I had 3 eggs and 3 pieces of toast and a small coffee and some water. After this meal @ 9 AM Monday I completely stopped eating and did not drink any water until after my 10:30 weigh in 26 hours later.

I walked about 10 miles monday afternoon. I was running behind on weight and the only option left was the sauna. I tested it out Monday night and lost about 2 pounds in 1 hour.

I got to the gym @ 7 AM on Tuesday. Still with no water and no food for almost 24 hours. I steamed off like 4 pounds in the sauna over 3 hours to make weight. It was difficult at first until I got my system down. Basically 15 mins in and then go out, dry off sweat and relax for 15 mins and then just keep doing it over and over and over until I made weight. I prob made weight @ 9 AM but I steamed off another pound just to be sure.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Well daily I weigh myself on my home scale when I wake up. That is the scale @ the Wellness center. There is also a scale in the locker room and both were on par with each other.

As far as water weight goes, and what I shed I will give you a look into what I did to go from 293 last Monday to 280 on my weigh in.

Last week my calorie consumption was about 1350 calories. Seems low but truth be told I was never hungry. I also walked about 10 miles every day and I did weight workouts Monday Wednesday and Friday.

2 eggs for breakfast, 2 pieces of toast for breakfast 2 oz of ham and a 15 oz coffee with half and half. 10 oz of chicken for lunch and 10 oz for dinner with about a 4 oz red potato for lunch. That was my basic standard diet every day and = about 1300 calories.

Around last Wednesday I upped my water intake to 2 gallons per day but I kept eating the same stuff. I drank 2 gallons on Wed-Thrs-Fri-Sat

Sunday I cut back to a half of a gallon and that was no problem.

Monday I ate breakfast, I had 3 eggs and 3 pieces of toast and a small coffee and some water. After this meal @ 9 AM Monday I completely stopped eating and did not drink any water until after my 10:30 weigh in 26 hours later.

I walked about 10 miles monday afternoon. I was running behind on weight and the only option left was the sauna. I tested it out Monday night and lost about 2 pounds in 1 hour.

I got to the gym @ 7 AM on Tuesday. Still with no water and no food for almost 24 hours. I steamed off like 4 pounds in the sauna over 3 hours to make weight. It was difficult at first until I got my system down. Basically 15 mins in and then go out, dry off sweat and relax for 15 mins and then just keep doing it over and over and over until I made weight. I prob made weight @ 9 AM but I steamed off another pound just to be sure.
    The weight loss in the last span now makes sense given how you were fully hydrating in the week running up to that period. It was like having a bank of water weight you could quickly shed at the end.

Which prompts me to ask: Can you keep your weight at or below 280 for every day over the next week? Or did you rehydrate after weigh-in and expect your weigh to have rebounded some?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information